Sign in to follow this  
Tezclatipoca

[Esl - Ship] Buying A New Ship Licence

Buying A new Ship Licence

Felipe de la Manazana being absent during his Pirate chase to obtain the second half of his treasure map, It was the captain of the Lady Hawk, el Senor Oliveira Da Manzao, who was commissioned by the fleet to buy more space for new ships.

El Senor Oliveira Da Manzao used his stop by Elisabethtown to get an appointment in the Shipyards office.

- Hello my dear Senor. Welcomed the shipyard master.

- Hello, I am here to buy you a new spot to licence The Messenger and our next ships for felipe de la Manzana's fleet.

- Alright, my dear senor,it will cost you 250 Dbs.

- Here there are. And Oliveira Da Manzao paid the officer.

- OK, Thank you ! Let's do this paperwork then...

24671367127_a44528f3b5_c.jpg

24671361177_2eb8fddb5e_c.jpg

Here is just a little build in order to open me more ship space. Hope you'll like it.

Edited by Faladrin

A really beautiful little interior Faladrin, the green on the floor works especially well and the red flags as curtains are a nice touch.

Very nice scene, Faladrin, I'm with Ayrlego on that floor!  All the details are great as well, from the hat rack to the bookshelf to the table and desk covered with papers!  The reappearance of that gold plaque made me smile as well! :wink:

13 hours ago, Ayrlego said:

A really beautiful little interior Faladrin, the green on the floor works especially well and the red flags as curtains are a nice touch.

Thank you !

I had the curtain idea runing for a while but this build gave me the opportunity to achieve it. And it works quite well...

10 hours ago, Garmadon said:

Very nice scene, Faladrin, I'm with Ayrlego on that floor!  All the details are great as well, from the hat rack to the bookshelf to the table and desk covered with papers!  The reappearance of that gold plaque made me smile as well! :wink:

Thank you !

ha ha ! You noticed that golden plaque. Usually, I use it as a hat decoration for the Ténotclaxcans but it works on a shelf too... :pir-laugh:

10 hours ago, Mike S said:

This is an eye catching build! Love all the props and decorations...:thumbup:

Thank you !

I made the build as lively as I could. Seing all those nice comments is making me think I succeeded in it !

once again, Thank you for those comments !

I think the bookcase and the clutter on the desk is my favorite part ... Clever coat rack too though ... Ok ok i like the whole thing

Those books leaning towards the skull are fantastic, the whole shelf is. Wonderful reg-flag-curtains, greta table and absolutely fitting minifig posing. 

What I do not like too much is the ground. The flat gray tiles look like hard rock to me, while the green ones with the center-stud look more like a carpet to me. And that mixture is just weird.

Aside from that it's an amazing scene!"

Well, I can only echo what others have said. Wonderful scene with a lot of great details. And you have no empty spots - I particularly like the bookshelf, the curtains, and the coat rack.