BrickVault

Star Wars Rebels UCS Ghost - Minifig Scale

On 6/23/2018 at 4:47 AM, Lbcwanabe said:

Hey rockpig I might be interested in the parts if you’re selling. I can’t pm you

Hello Lbcwanabe, I sell the UCS Ghost. I have all the pieces butt the build is to big and takes too much room. so if you want you can buy it. I am from Belgium. from where are you? you can contact me at kristofvandenbremtatgmaildotcom

On 8/26/2018 at 10:12 AM, geeltje456 said:

Hello Lbcwanabe, I sell the UCS Ghost. I have all the pieces butt the build is to big and takes too much room. so if you want you can buy it. I am from Belgium. from where are you? you can contact me at kristofvandenbremtatgmaildotcom

I just emailed you. Thanks 

hey there

anybody has a copatible phantom 1 or 2 that matched the ucs ghost and has building instructions or a file? brickvault announced this month ago but nothing happened though. thank you.

also anybody finished the ghost? i started but stopped and was waiting for the reworked version and phantoms :(

I bought the instructions for the Ghost. I redid it in LDD. Made some changes to areas where they used expensive pieces, like the front where they used 8, dark bluish gray, 6191, curved top bricks. 8 of those pieces would have run about $70 US, plus shipping.

I also divided the build into sections, like an official Lego set with numbered bags. 7 Sections total. It also makes it easier to order pieces. Instead of ordering 11k+ pieces in one sitting, I can space it out over the winter. The first section is 2742 pieces, but, the second it 1418. Anyone who has built this, probably knows where I stop a section and started a new one. I highly suggest you do this if you are going to undertake this build. I may even do it for the Sandcrawler when I get to it.

This is what I came up with for the front.

ucs_ghost_1.jpg

I am working on a UCS Phantom too. I'm not sure if I'll get to finish it before Brickvault does. But, right now I am working on the first section I did in LDD. I will order the second soon.

I wonder if its possible to make a stand for this like the UCS falcon and Efferman stand haha

i have prepared the bricks,i think it would be much easier to build the moc if i have the Ghost's LDD files

7 hours ago, bbb-66 said:

i have prepared the bricks,i think it would be much easier to build the moc if i have the Ghost's LDD files

They sell the instructions for it here

20 hours ago, bbb-66 said:

Sorry! I am not sharing my LDD files. If you want to build it, you'll have to pay Brickvault for the instructions.

How did you prepare the bricks? Did you buy them all without having the instructions?

Enjoy the build, it's massive.

Jamie

20 hours ago, jamie75 said:

Sorry! I am not sharing my LDD files. If you want to build it, you'll have to pay Brickvault for the instructions.

How did you prepare the bricks? Did you buy them all without having the instructions?

Enjoy the build, it's massive.

Jamie

hi Jamie,I have already bought V2.0 instructions before i prepared the bricks
I think the LDD files can show the bricks needed for each part of the Ghost,save the time to find the bricks currently needed between 600+ kinds of bricks

In the meantime 37352 Brick, Modified 1 x 2 x 1 No Studs, Curved Top is available in dark bluish gray for 15 Eurocent in BnP.

Replacing the expensive 6191 - luckily I did not start yet with the building so I don't have to think of replacement in another way.

image.png.9c5ca741b6a821ef4e687312ed31f0c5.png

Things always seem to happen after I build something!

I finish my UCS Ghost and they release V 2.0. 

Now, Lego releases a piece I could have used, instead of redoing those front sections.

I'm waiting to do the UCS Sandcrawler!!

But the Cavegods Sandcrawler is also being reworked...On the other hand your Ghost is unique and you had your fun

anybody finished his moc (instructions) for the phantom v1 or v2? seems like brickvault is taking a looooong time to release or just scrapped the project.

thanks for your help :)