TheBrickPal

Unikitty! 2018 - Rumors and Discussion

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

@WhiteFang please tell me you'll review this series :laugh: 

Oh boy, :laugh: 

I seriously got no idea and it will definitely be an interesting challenge. Does that mean we will not see HP CMFs later this year? 

13 minutes ago, WhiteFang said:

Oh boy, :laugh: 

I seriously got no idea and it will definitely be an interesting challenge. Does that mean we will not see HP CMFs later this year? 

Yes. Harry Potter will be released next fall.

It will be the biggest series so far with 22 minifigures

16 hours ago, Robert8 said:

I think there are more new moulds here than what we can see in the pics

The original Unikitty's head fells easily, so I guess they just figured out how to make it more stable

15 hours ago, Aanchir said:

Neck piece is https://brickset.com/parts/design-31561, bottom part of the head is a new 1x3 inverted tile with a 3.2mm hole through the center.

This is good news as that was a disappointing aspect of Unikitty and I'm always interested to see what new things can be done with new pieces.

On 22.4.2018 at 1:06 AM, spiderfan2000 said:

Hmm, the sets and figures look nice, but how is anyone supposed to tell apart those blindbag figures?

Well, you have 6 normal kittys, 2 sitting kittys and 4 puppycorns that are distinguishabble with feeling. Thats a start ;)

18 hours ago, julesvincent said:

Well, you have 6 normal kittys, 2 sitting kittys and 4 puppycorns that are distinguishabble with feeling. Thats a start ;)

going to be a pain. Perhaps the bags will be translucent to see through with a light 

I love the sets, but now that I've seen the actual show, one thing bothers me; the absence of a proper castle. Sure, we have Dr. Fox's Lab, which is part of the castle, and that small part in the box, but neither of them really fill the role of a proper castle.

Anyone think we'll get more sets next year?

Just now, Feng-huang0296 said:

Considering CMF series is marked "Series 1", I think we will.

1 minute ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

I love the sets, but now that I've seen the actual show, one thing bothers me; the absence of a proper castle. Sure, we have Dr. Fox's Lab, which is part of the castle, and that small part in the box, but neither of them really fill the role of a proper castle.

The castle will probably be in the next wave, I would think the theme would get more then a wave. And as @dimaks13 said the CMF series is marked as series 1 so if they didn't plan on continuing the theme then why mark it as a numbered series? I personally would love to see a large set with the castle and maybe a unique version of each of the main characters. 

On 22/04/2018 at 12:06 AM, spiderfan2000 said:

Hmm, the sets and figures look nice, but how is anyone supposed to tell apart those blindbag figures?

It is very easy, once opened.

Another rollercoaster! The 4th rollercoaster in less than a year!

It seems LEGO just got fed up of fans asking for a rollercoaster :laugh:

What is the blue character with yellow face supposed to be?

Edited by Robert8

25 minutes ago, TheBrickPal said:

New set revealed: 41456 Unikingdom Fairground Fun! Looks pretty cool.

They could've recolored the new uphill extender track parts in Dark Purple for this set, but hey, I guess it's useful as a cheaper playset to obtain what preexisting track parts there are in this color. :thumbup:

3 hours ago, Robert8 said:

What is the blue character with yellow face supposed to be?

That's Master Frown from Frown Town, Unikitty's antagonist. There's an episode where his body gets eaten by a bird, or something, and he has to get to his evil meeting and so Unikitty helps him as long as he does some nice things along the way.

The grey tombstone-looking character also in the set is Master Frown's roommate Brock.

Awesome! I am so happy that Fairground Fun exist, let's hope it isn't a retailer exclusive. Now, if you just get this and 41453 Party Time, you can have every major character from the show with just two sets!

. . . Hey, wait. Fairground Fun comes with every character except Hawkodile. Heck, Hawkodile is now the only character who hasn't appeared in more than one set. I wonder why that is?

Also, now I really want some kind of intersection track piece so that this can be connected to a bigger coaster, which would also help with building rail lines using these coaster parts. 

12 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

, let's hope it isn't a retailer exclusive.

It is.

I'm not sure if anyone from the Billund trip is here but I know some of them all put together for a large quantity of unikitty figures. I'd be interested in how many full sets they managed as I half overheard that a box didn't contain a full set!

On 1.6.2018 at 10:08 PM, Legoginge said:

I'm not sure if anyone from the Billund trip is here but I know some of them all put together for a large quantity of unikitty figures. I'd be interested in how many full sets they managed as I half overheard that a box didn't contain a full set!

I was not part of the group that got them all in billund but if I remember correctly they had 3 full sets per box.

But they had a very strange number of 38 Military-Kitties for the boxes they got. The store employee said they put out 3 boxes. So 38 would mean at least 12 per box...

seriously I cannot believe this good luck , with the 2 collectible figure bags I picked up the first had the only one I was interested in which is unikitty in her dragon costume along with the birthday cake unikitty