Sign in to follow this  
Mesabi

[WTC-AMCRA] Pirate Hunt

On 7/19/2018 at 9:33 PM, Drunknok said:

So the raft has just been licensed for the WTC as "WTC IRON TONY" (caps intentional). :thumbup:

You have licensed it as a class 1 but entered the number of stat points of a class 2. Can you pm me what to change? @Mesabi

20 minutes ago, Legostone said:

You have licensed it as a class 1 but entered the number of stat points of a class 2. Can you pm me what to change? @Mesabi

It is a class 2, with the stats as per this MRCA result:

On 7/19/2018 at 5:30 PM, Bregir said:

@Mesabi @Drunknok

The Red Rascals where not known for cowardise, and had refused to surrender. The plan had been a complete success bar one thing. As the fight roared on, and the cornered pirates were being cut down, their hideout levelled by the gunfire, an unexpected explosion resounded through the jungle. Or rather, a series of smaller explosions, one quickly after the other. Apparently, there were only two miraculous things to say about Mackies Machinery. 1) That it killed none of the crew in blowing up, and 2) that Mackie had been able to fool the WTC into buying it!

Nonetheless, the mission had been a success, and the Red Rascal hideout had been levelled to the ground, with most of the Red Rascals killed or taken capture. A few of them had escaped into the jungle, but it would be long before they could pose a threat to anyone again.

• The Red Rascals are defeated.
    Zone 35 will see significantly decreased (NPC) piratical activity over the next two to three turns, where it MAY start picking up again. ( @Capt Wolf, please effectuate this, thank you :pir-blush:)
  • Tony's raft proved very helpful.
    Free license for the class 2 vessel with the stats: R2, M2, F0, C1, H1, $3
  • We have retrieved their treasure!
    500 dbs added to final payout of adventure treasury.

In fact, it is licensed as a class 2, but with the stats of a class 1 (not the other way around). Whether it should be a class 1 with the stats above, is something only @Bregir can answer.

Edited by Drunknok

2 minutes ago, Drunknok said:

It is a class 2, with the stats as per this MRCA result:

Okay, @Bregir I'm not quite in the loop - that class 2 license is missing a couple of pts (and I must have messed up the columns in the doc, there are too few stat points attached instead of too many). Given that's not your fault here, where can I apply these 3 missing points, at least until it has been clarified?

I think we should let the stats speak, not the class. Sorry for the confusion.

The class matters for upkeep and shiplevels - both double from class 1 to class 2. So I would appreciate if this could be fixed, preferable by adjusting the class to "1".

Also remember that this is the MOC we are talking about:

ZrIrErJ.jpg

Yes, it is "bigger on the inside" (if you have followed the story :pir-grin:), but to stay consistent with existing licensed vessels, this should be a class 1.

I assume @Legostone could easily fix this?

Edit: Just saw Bregirs reply a minute later, so we are all in the same boat (or raft :tongue:) here. :thumbup:

Edited by Drunknok

Agreed - and sorry for not being clear in my first answer. We make it a class 1 with the stats already published.