Hello

I have a question to those of you who own 42055 Bucket Wheel Excuvator.

I've found this in the internet:

067068454c5299fa1a6585107d1d

The question is: do you think it is complete? I know only that PFs and small truck are missing, but what about the rest? How many %?

Looks like he bought the set and took the most interesting parts from it. That would be the dark bluish grey tracks and bigger sprockets, small turntables, various panels and yeah. The most interesting bits.

I'd say like 85% is there but you're not gonna be able to build the 42055 out of it.

Just now, Carsten Svendsen said:

Looks like he bought the set and took the most interesting parts from it. That would be the dark bluish grey tracks and bigger sprockets, small turntables, various panels and yeah. The most interesting bits.

I think that a small bag in bottom-right corner is full of grey tracks. And I see 1 small turntable inside one of the bigger ones. But yeah some panels seem to be missing.

Just now, TechnicRCRacer said:

I think two of the yellow quarter circle pieces are missing; there should be 14, not 12.

I count 14, so at least those are all present. Not sure there's enough panels and 7x5 frames though?

If you're lucky you can get the complete BWE for under €140 (delivered to your doorstep) from Amazon UK - you just have to wait for them to post one of their many bashed-up boxes (which seems to happen pretty often with 42055). By that measure, that pile of beams and gears in the OP isn't worth more than €80.

15 hours ago, aminnich said:

The big question is; how much does he want for it? 

It's an auction So I don't know the final price yet.