This is my first official commissionary project where the request was to build a replica of the Renault Sport F1 2027 visionary concept. It was designed and built in a little over a week in my spare time due to a very tight deadline. There was a good chance that this model would be produced in small numbers so I couldn't use extremely rare parts that were hard to get and expensive. Because it has been exclusively designed for this commissionary project I'm not allowed to share any type of instructions.

38593679975_175d2f4995_z.jpgRS2027 by Nathanael Kuipers, on Flickr

27694994569_55da481890_z.jpg by Nathanael Kuipers, on Flickr

More info and pictures are available on my website NKubate.com: http://nkubate.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&layout=item&id=75&Itemid=762

Edited by NKubate

Great job once again! In particular I like the part usage to create the nose and the rear of the car. Thanks for sharing!

Great design, colour combination seems spot on as well. Did the model get to the production?

On 1/6/2021 at 11:42 PM, emkra said:

Great design, colour combination seems spot on as well. Did the model get to the production?

Hi Emkra,

Please take care about bumping old topics. It is not recommended to revive topics so old, especially not 10 year old ones (also bumped by you), unless there is a good reason for it.

Thanks, have fun.