Here are my latest, Actually completed and posted on the last day of the last year. I am a big child and I wanted to make some cute old-timers, and are there cuter cars than those from the 40's? Anyway, I made toys I could play with when I put my kids off to sleep and so I did. Everything opens and each model's got something extra. For example Fleetmaster Fastback version which is the police vehicle's got guns and a rifle. Coupe version for the Fire Chief's got some fire extinguishers, Sedan version which is the TAXI's got 2 suitcases and the Delivery stretched Ambulance version some medical gear an oxigen tank, water tank with a pipe and a gurney. I hope you like these and if you want to see more it's on Flickr. Just click on the pic :wink:

Edited by mandylion7

I like the scene. The Chevy's could do with a bit more curves though. They now look rather square and boxy, especially on the hood and fenders.

I really like your Chevys. Not quite as good as your VW Karmann Ghia but still nice models. I also like that you chose to build several alternative versions. They do look a bit boxy indeed but I know just how hard it is to get the curves right at that scale. Is it a real or just a fake steering?

By the way: Congrats for being blogged by TLCB!

Thanx for the comments. I appreciate your critique very much so and yes, certain curves happen only on one side because yes, it is nearly impossible to build it fully curved and have all the functions that exist right now. I was concentrating more on the curves that you see representing mudguards and overall shape of the vehicle.... or vehicles. I have to say I rather like that sort of boxiness because they look more like toys this way. 

As for the steering it is real. Sirens are the steering wheels. Notice that wheels don't need a lot of room to turn :wink: