Waterbrick Down

Heroica RPG - Quest #159: An Unexpected Return

1 hour ago, Palathadric said:

I think you should be encouraged automatically because you are a barbarian.

Pretzel takes a Smelling Salts and Attacks Guts from the Back Row with the Tyrant's Maul.

With his newly-gained second action, Arthur repeats his attack on Bennetton if it was unsuccessful, otherwise he melee attacks Reflecting Root B from the Back Row with his Icy Halberd.

Edited by Flipz

QM Note: Alrighty folks, battle is set. A few minor changes, Heckz's Passive Special has been added, clarification as to what happens to the roots after the aspects are defeated.

Boomingham watches as Guts, Nyx, and Cronk twist into being. He chews on his cheek woefully before smiling. "I think you're underestimating how willing I'd be to hit these chaps. But, first to deal with you." He swivels to Arthur and Karie. "Who's calling the shots? The kid? You, Karie? Is it still me?"

Boomingham uncorks a smelling salts and sniffs it reluctantly, always having hated the dust compared to the more drinkable uppers. He then lobs a fire bomb at their enemy from the back row.

Petaldan attacks the "Twisted 8 Ball" from the Front Row with the Slimy Sword

"I hope none of you mind."

23 hours ago, Lind Whisperer said:

Heckz, see if you can use that Amethyst and your Weatherfax Broom to amplify Atramor's archdemon. Try targeting yourself, or Nazgulie.

"If everyone here intends to continue their current corse of action then I suggest Heckz starts hitting himself. His eviler twin should not be left un-targeted under any circumstances."

16 hours ago, MysticModulus said:

OoC: I changed back from equipping the hood. On another note: we are expecting our second child any day now so if I go AWOL you'll know why. Can someone please take care of Ezerans battleactions if I don't answer in 24 hrs?

OoC: Will do!

@Waterbrick Down Can a character's Free Item action include throwing bombs?

@Right Flank Here's the list as it currently stands:

>Throlar - Gives Kiray Shield of Invisibility
>Throlar - ?
>Kiray - Accepts Shield of Invisibility
>Kiray attacks Diana with the Mythril Hunter's Crossbow
>Lind drinks Nostrum - Free Item Use
>Lind attacks Jinnipher from the Front Row with the Bifrost Blades
>Heckz attacks Heckz, Amethyst/Weatherfax Broom
>Petaldan attacks Twisted "Eight Ball" with Slimy Sword, Front Row
>Ezeran applies Venom to Ooze Wand - Free Item Use
>Ezeran attacks Skuld, Diamond/Ooze Wand
>Torald applies Venom to Torangu's Trident - Free Item Use
>Torald attacks Waldorf, Ruby/Torangu's Trident
>Germ uses Fire Bomb on Reflecting Root H - Free Item Use
>Germ attacks Reflecting Root H with Flying Talon "of the Salamander", Back Row
>Eric - ?

@Lord Duvors I need a second action for Throlar, I don't think Althior is accepting the Scroll of Elemental Aura. @K-Nut?

@MysticModulus You didn't specify who you were targeting, but you did mention both Skuld and Waldorf. Torald is attacking Waldorf, so I've set you up with Skuld, unless there are any objections.

"We're in good shape, people!

Eric - could you attack the Twisted "Eight Ball" alongside Petaldan, with Godricsleif?

Throlar - if you could attack Periwinkle or Nazgulie, it would be helpful, though we can certainly survive the two Free Hits if you'd rather do something else. 

Ezeran - could you change to your Amethyst? I was expecting that you could take out the Aspects with your Ruby, but that doesn't seem to be possible - your Amethyst will do much better."

Edited by Lind Whisperer

7 hours ago, Zepher said:

Boomingham watches as Guts, Nyx, and Cronk twist into being. He chews on his cheek woefully before smiling. "I think you're underestimating how willing I'd be to hit these chaps. But, first to deal with you." He swivels to Arthur and Karie. "Who's calling the shots? The kid? You, Karie? Is it still me?"

"I think Arthur has this one under his thumb!" Karie shouts at Lawrence.

6 hours ago, Lind Whisperer said:

@Right Flank Here's the list as it currently stands:

>Throlar - ?
>Kiray attacks Diana with the Mythril Hunter's Crossbow
>Heckz attacks Heckz, Amethyst/Weatherfax Broom
>Ezeran attacks Skuld, Diamond/Ooze Wand
>Torald applies Venom to Torangu's Trident - Free Item Use
>Torald attacks Waldorf, Ruby/Torangu's Trident
>Eric - ?

@Lord Duvors I need a second action for Throlar, I don't think Althior is accepting the Scroll of Elemental Aura. @K-Nut?

@MysticModulus You didn't specify who you were targeting, but you did mention both Skuld and Waldorf. Torald is attacking Waldorf, so I've set you up with Skuld, unless there are any objections.

"We're in good shape, people!

Eric - could you attack the Twisted "Eight Ball" alongside Petaldan, with Godricsleif?

Throlar - if you could attack Periwinkle or Nazgulie, it would be helpful, though we can certainly survive the two Free Hits if you'd rather do something else. 

Ezeran - could you change to your Amethyst? I was expecting that you could take out the Aspects with your Ruby, but that doesn't seem to be possible - your Amethyst will do much better."

Ezeran pulls out his amethyst and attacks Skuld from the back row

22 hours ago, Alfadas said:

@Waterbrick Down is it possible I downed a Mead before the battle? Or should I have said that earlier? I understand if that's the case. 

If allowed Torald has already drank a mead before the battle started. He then, in the first combat round, applies a Venom on his trident and shoots a fire ball at Waldorf, back row. 

If not allowed, Torald downs a mead and shoots a fire ball at Waldorf, back row. 

21 hours ago, Palathadric said:

I think you should be encouraged automatically because you are a barbarian.

Pretzel takes a Smelling Salts and Attacks Guts from the Back Row with the Tyrant's Maul.

QM Note: The Barbarian Chieftain ability Inspires other Barbarians.  Alfadas, any actions stated after the PREPARE FOR BATTLE! will be taken the subsequent round.

6 hours ago, Lind Whisperer said:

QM Note: Yes.

I'll be running the round in the next 24hrs, so get those actions set.

2 hours ago, Lord Duvors said:

(Throlar doesn't have a second action. Like I told KotZ, I made the offer under the incorrect assumption that we'd have a moment to prepare before the battle began.)

:facepalm: OoC: I thought you did, but looking back and checking your stats, I must have seen Reinforced out of the corner of my eye, and somehow mistook it for Hastened.

1 minute ago, MysticModulus said:

Ezeran pulls out his amethyst and attacks Skuld from the back row

:thumbup:

Just now, Waterbrick Down said:

QM Note: Yes.

Thanks!

Battle order's finished unless anyone's got any last minute edits.

On 10/4/2018 at 7:26 PM, samurai-turtle said:

(Free Item Use) Fire Bomb on Reflecting Root H

Pretty certain you can't target with bombs.

23 hours ago, MysticModulus said:

OoC: I changed back from equipping the hood. On another note: we are expecting our second child any day now so if I go AWOL you'll know why. Can someone please take care of Ezerans battleactions if I don't answer in 24 hrs?

Congrats! :thumbup:

"Let's go!"

OoC: In the absence of an attack from either @Zepher or @Khorne, I'm listing Eric as attacking the Twisted "Eight Ball". Nazgulie and Periwinkle's Specials aren't bad, but they would slow us down, so I'd rather only Lucky heroes attack them.

Right Flank Battle Order:

>Kiray attacks Diana with the Mythril Hunter's Crossbow, Back Row
>Lind attacks Jinnipher from the Front Row with the Bifrost Blades, Front Row
>Heckz attacks Heckz, Amethyst/Weatherfax Broom, Back Row
>Eric attacks Twisted "Eight Ball" with Godricsleif, Front Row
>Ezeran attacks Skuld, Amethyst/Ooze Wand, Back Row
>Torald drinks Mead - Free Item Use
>Torald attacks Waldorf, Ruby/Torangu's Trident, Back Row

Free Hits:

>Nazgulie hits Throlar - 62-40 = 22 Defense Remaining, No Damage
>Periwinkle hits Kiray - Kiray carrying Shield of Invisibility, No Damage

Conditionals:

Lind - If Jinnipher is killed, Lind switches to Diana, same weapon.
Germ - If Reflecting Root H is dead when he attacks, he switches to Reflecting Root G, same weapon.
Everyone - If someone's target is somehow killed before they strike, no one attacks Nazgulie or Periwinkle. Instead, they attack the next target down the line.

Just now, CMP said:

Battle order's finished unless anyone's got any last minute edits.

Congrats! :thumbup:

OoC: Any reason why Lind's attacking near the end? Other than that, looks good. (Personally, I prefer having the higher level heroes going mostly first, but given the current circumstances, I suppose there really isn't any real reason to do so.) Also, if you could add the conditionals, that would be helpful - don't want the wrong specials getting triggered.

I'm in the middle about this, since you can't target friends with consumables, but I'm not going to go against any QM ruling that makes the battle easier. :shrug_confused: Though, if WBD wants to change it, I'm fine with that as well.

Heartily seconded! (And sorry I didn't say so sooner!) :thumbup:

@Waterbrick Down OoC: I was checking Rosier's stats, and this is confusing me:

Melee and Retrievable Weapon attacks have a 1/3 chance to require being retrieved after dealing damage

Retrievable Weapons always require a turn being spent to retrieve them...? Is there some sort of additional modifier on top of that? :look:

8 hours ago, CMP said:

9 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

I'll be running the round in the next 24hrs, so get those actions set.

OoC:

I am thinking the bombs just will not hit everything as in AOE. I don't see where it said bombs will not work on the "vines". 

Edited by samurai-turtle
Spelling

2 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

QM Note: The Barbarian Chieftain ability Inspires other Barbarians.  Alfadas, any actions stated after the PREPARE FOR BATTLE! will be taken the subsequent round.

OoC: OOh okay. That makes sense. thanks. 

Changed my action accordingly. 

Edited by Alfadas

2 hours ago, Lind Whisperer said:

OoC: Any reason why Lind's attacking near the end? Other than that, looks good. (Personally, I prefer having the higher level heroes going mostly first, but given the current circumstances, I suppose there really isn't any real reason to do so.) Also, if you could add the conditionals, that would be helpful - don't want the wrong specials getting triggered.

I'm trying to avoid conditionals as much as possible. Beyond healing I don't think we should be relying on them too heavily.

13 hours ago, Lind Whisperer said:

I'm in the middle about this, since you can't target friends with consumables, but I'm not going to go against any QM ruling that makes the battle easier. :shrug_confused: Though, if WBD wants to change it, I'm fine with that as well.

Heartily seconded! (And sorry I didn't say so sooner!) :thumbup:

QM Note: I don't think it's ever been a rule that you can't use consumables on allies.

13 hours ago, Lind Whisperer said:

@Waterbrick Down OoC: I was checking Rosier's stats, and this is confusing me:

Retrievable Weapons always require a turn being spent to retrieve them...? Is there some sort of additional modifier on top of that? :look:

QM Note: Nope, just wanted it to be clear that melee attacks will take an extra turn.

12 hours ago, samurai-turtle said:

OoC:

Reveal hidden contents

I am thinking the bombs just will not hit everything as in AOE. I don't see where it said bombs will not work on the "vines". 

QM Note: For the purposes of this battle, you can target a single AOE Immune enemy with an AOE attack. Just like a SHIELD roll of Barbarian Frenzy against one of the roots would only hurt that root and any non-AOE Immune enemies in that flank.

1 hour ago, Waterbrick Down said:

QM Note: I don't think it's ever been a rule that you can't use consumables on allies.

OoC: You can use consumables on allies, but back in April you said that the Crescent Seal Free Item could only be used on the bearer.

On 4/4/2018 at 12:24 PM, Lind Whisperer said:

Question regarding the:

Crescent Seal (+2 Power, +1 Free item usage during the first round of battle)

Can the item be used on anyone in the party? Or just the seal-bearer?

On 4/4/2018 at 1:04 PM, Waterbrick Down said:

Just the seal bearer.

Special I: Sleep Spores – Has a 1/2 chance to cause Fast Asleep to all heroes

Is that 1/2 chance per Hero, or 1/2 chance to cause everyone to fall Fast Asleep?

29671676047_ee7f31fffa_t.jpg Luxidios
Male Dragon Adult 
Level: 100
Health: 130/130
Element: Light

Will anything happen to Luxidios when the Founders have faded?

@CMP Torald's Free Action is him applying a Venom to the Trident, not drinking a Mead.

Edited by Lind Whisperer

32 minutes ago, Lind Whisperer said:

OoC: You can use consumables on allies, but back in April you said that the Crescent Seal Free Item could only be used on the bearer.

(I think he may have meant that only the bearer of the seal gets a free item use, not that they can't use it on allies.)

4 hours ago, Lind Whisperer said:

Is that 1/2 chance per Hero, or 1/2 chance to cause everyone to fall Fast Asleep?

Will anything happen to Luxidios when the Founders have faded?

@CMP Torald's Free Action is him applying a Venom to the Trident, not drinking a Mead.

QM Note: Ah, I see the confusion. Yes the seal is for usage only on the owner. The Sleep Spores give a 1/2 chance for each hero, Luxidios will Fade as well, I need to fix that.

On 10/4/2018 at 3:22 PM, Waterbrick Down said:

"YOU SPEAK TOO MUCH, IT SHALL BE YOUR UNDOING, MISERABLE WORM."

Matthias giggles uncertainly under his breath.

On 10/4/2018 at 10:52 PM, Kintobor said:

"You are one ugly son of a bitch." Karie states in disgust. She notices her sister form from the dust as she joins the crowd.

The giggle becomes a full-throated, hearty laugh of battle... and then he clams up when he sees Chesterine. Gritting his teeth, the druid pulls out his Extraordinaire in one hand and his Stave in the other.

> Matthias: Heal (Stave) v. first injured party member; if none, Extraordinaire v. Chesterine
> Matthias: Heal (Stave) v. first injured party member; if none, Extraordinaire v. Chesterine

@Waterbrick Down note that Matthias used his Hero's Cocktail before this battle, so he should have the resulting effects.

Edited by StickFig

On 10/4/2018 at 5:09 PM, CMP said:

Battle Order
Center
Hoke uses Hero's Cocktail on himself

Would this be better?  Hoke also has a free use bc of Crescent Badge.  He could use the Hero's Cocktail on himself and then a Smelling Salts on someone else.

Atramor quickly assessing the situation lets loose his Archdemon summon. As the specter of the dreaded devil  breaks into reality, Rosier smiles.

44999797722_052ffb9a9b_t.jpg
"DON'T TRUST YOUR OWN STRENGTH HEROES?"

Euflear grimaces before burying a bolt into the side of one of the archdemon's arms. The heroes all gather upon the back of Luxidios and charge Rosier from all sides, dealing massive amount of damage to the seductress, though sustaining many a poisonous thorn. The Walking Mountain rushes forward and swings his mighty ax, severing foliage from the demon as Luxidios rears back for another deluge of luminescence. Before the dragon can attack however, the archdemon showers the party in a deliberating cloud of sleep inducing spores. One by one, nearly all the heroes unwilling fall their eyes unable to hold back the devilish slumber.

"TOO EASY."

In an instant the demon descends upon the defenseless heroes, smothering most with her ever-spreading vines. Before long, only Hoke and the two founders remain standing!

Across the battlefield, Boomingham readies his constitution as Pretzels lands a massive hit on the Guts doppelganger. Arthur and Karie square off against two aspects of their past before Dyric mows down several of the facsimiles with well aimed crossbow bolts. Vindsval and Lady luck try and down the werewolf as the Miracle Worker tries to sever one of the roots. Matthias nearly overwhelmed by the advancing demonic forces summons a Kudzu as the earth below churns and sprouts an entangling spread of vines and roots flowing over the enemy.

"TICK TOCK, YOU HAVEN'T GOT MUCH TIME."

Elsewhere, Kiray sinks an arrow into the false Diana as Eric tries to land a hit on the nimble rolling monstrosity. Germ severs two of the roots while Torald incinerates the Waldorf look-alike. Lind slams into Jinnipher's double as Ezeran unleashes darkness in against the Skuld clone. Both Nerwen and Petaldan pause for a brief moment to collect their composure as the heroes watch most of their strongest allies go down. 

Round 1 of Rosier Rumble:

Center
>Atramor summons Archdemon (-175 health)
>Atramor drinks Elixir
Archdemon does nothing
Euflear vs. Right Arm (Unlucky Crossbow) - Aim - 52, Jinxed
Euflear vs. Right Arm (Unlucky Crossbow) - Special Damage Damage - 40 Damage, 20 Poisoned
Golden Dragon vs. Right Arm (Lance) - Hit Dragon's Wrath - 580 to Right Arm, 306 to Left Arm, 0 to Rosier (Nimble), 1800 Light Damage to Right and Left Arm, 0 Fire Damage to Rosier, Benji, Hoke, Walking Mountain Poisoned 10 (Toxic Thorsn), Euflear Enamored (Entrancing Gaze) 
Walking Mountain vs. Right Arm (Axe) - Counter Damage -  40 Damage, 20 Poisoned,  10 Poisoned (Toxic Thorns), 320 Damage to Right Arm
Luxidios vs. Right Arm (Breath) - Special Damage Special Damage - Althior, Benji, Hoke, Torc, Golden Dragon Fast Asleep
Skrall vs. Right Arm (Greatsword) - Hit Damage - 180 Damage, 10 Poisoned (Toxic Thorns)
Torc vs. Right Arm (Breath) - Fast Asleep
Althior uses Nostrum on himself - Fast Asleep
Althior vs. Right Arm (Light) - Fast Asleep
Hoke uses Smelling Salts on himself - Fast Asleep
Hoke vs. Right Arm (Zoot's Order) - Fast Asleep
Benji uses Smelling Salts on himself - Fast Asleep
Benji throws Sleep Bomb - Fast Asleep

Left
>Boomingham uses Smelling Salts on himself - Success
>Boomingham throws Fire Bomb - Success - 5 Fire Damage to Kayla, Chesterine, Hoples, and Masson
>Pretzel uses Smelling Salts on himself - Success
>Pretzel vs. Guts (Tyrant's Maul) - Upgraded Hit - 556 Damage, Hexed
>Arthur vs. Bennetton (Dauntlet Index, thrown) - Deflected Damage - 0 Damage
>Arthur vs. Reflecting Root B (Icy Halberd) - Deflected Damage - 0 Damage
>Karie vs. Kayla (Finely-Tuned Guitar) - Dischord Damage - 62 Damage, Stunned
>Dyric vs. Cronk (Warmonger's) - Hit Hit - 320 Damage and Slowed to Kayla, Cronk, Bennetton Assisnated
>Dyric vs. Cronk (Warmonger's) - Damage Grim Reaper - Cronk, Nyx, Masson, KO'd
>Vindsval consumes Smelling Salts - Success
>Vindsval vs. Kayla (Wrath Lance) - Critical Hit - 91 Damage, Enraged, Poisoned 7, Burning
>Lady Luck vs. Kayla (Throwing Knife, thrown) - Damage Damage - 0 Damage, Stunned
>Nerwen vs. Chesterine (Mourning Star) - Meditate - +1 Ether
>Miracleworker arc heal if any injured, or vs. Reinvigorating Root C (Staff) - Hit - 1 Hit
>Matthias heals lowest if any injured or vs. Chesterine (Fireball) - Damage Special Damage - 26 Damage, Matthias Confused
>Matthias heals himself - Roots of Life Aim - Matthias cured of Confusion and healed 26 HP, -1 Ether, 66 Wood Damage and Bound to Kayla, Chesterine, and Hoples. Bound to Guts.

Right
>Throlar gives Shield of Invisibility to Kiray - Success
>Kiray takes Shield of Invisibility from Throlar - Success
>Kiray vs. Diana (Hunter's Crossbow) - Special Hit - 228 Damage
>Eric vs. Twisted Eight (Godricsleif) - Supernal Smite - 0 Damage, Nimble
>Heckz vs. Heckz (Darkness) - Spell - 142 Damage, Weakened, -1 Ether
>Germ throws Fire Bomb at Reflecting Root H - Success - 2 Hits, KO'd 
>Germ vs. Reflecting Root G (Flying Talon) - Hit Damage - 2 Hits, KO'd
>Torald uses Venom - Success
>Torald vs. Waldorf (Fire) - Spell Counter - 0 Damage, 76 Fire Damage to Waldorf, -1 Ether
Ling drinks Nostrum - Success
Lind vs. Jinnipher (Bifrost Blades, twice) - Arrogant Prick Hide - 153 Damage, 10 Poison, 20 Gold Stolen, Lind Stunned
Lind vs. Jinnipher (Bifrost Blades, twice) - Stunned
>Ezern applies Venom to Ooze Staff - Success
>Ezeran vs. Skuld (Darkness) - Spell - 94 Damage, Jinxed, -2 Ether
>Petaldan vs. Twisted Eight (Slimy Sword) - Meditate - +1 Ether

Rosier vs. Atramor (Free Hits - Quickened) - 46 Damage
Rosier vs. Euflear (Free Hits - Quickened) - 100 Damage, KO'd
Rosier vs. Golden Dragon (Free Hits - Quickened) - 100 Damage, Awake
Rosier vs. Walking Mountain (Free Hits - Quickened) - 100 Damage
Rosier vs. Luxidios (Free Hits - Quickened) - 200 Damage, KO'd
Rosier vs. Skrall (Free Hits - Quickened) - 87 Damage, KO'd, No Revival
Rosier vs. Torc (Free Hits - Quickened) - 122 Damage, KO'd
Rosier vs. Althior (Free Hits - Quickened) - 118 Damage, KO'd
Rosier vs. Hoke  (Free Hits - Quickene) - 81 Damage, Awake
Rosier vs. Benji (Free Hits - Quickened) - 100 Damage, KO'd
Rosier vs. Atramor (Free Hits - Hastened) - 46 Damage, KO'd
Left Arm vs. Golden Dragon (Free Hits - Untargeted) - 40 Damage, Bleeding 20

Hoke - Poisoned - +10 HP
Golden Dragon - Bleeding - -20 HP
Wandering Mountain - Poisoned - -30 HP
Kayla - Poisoned - 7 Damage
Kayla - Bleeding - 10 Damage
Kayla - Cursed - -130 Max HP
Jinnipher - Poisoned - 10 Damage

Battle Notes:
- The battle ends once Rosier is defeated, once the non-level-zero enemies on a flank are defeated the corresponding heroes will be moved to the center. All level-zero enemies will also move to the center.
- The Founders are Fading as Rosier begins to drain the fairy dust from them, they will be too weak to battle in 3 rounds.
- Because it wasn't spelled out in the last battle, for enemies with "Hits" for HP, elemental weaknesses do 2x the number of hits
- Quickened is the number of Free Hits an enemy will get if they are not targeted that corresponding number of times.
- Immunity to AOE includes, consumables, battle songs, scrolls, and SHIELD's that target multiple enemies

The Enemy Center
44999797722_052ffb9a9b_t.jpg Rosier the Seductive *Immune to Sudden Death, Enamored, Jinxed, Minimized, Cursed, Bleeding, Poisoned, Taming, Slowed, Blind, and Hexed* *Lucky* *Hastened* *Reinforced* *Nimble* *Inspired* *Blessed* *Immune to Fire, Wind, Earth, Lightning, Light, Ice* *Quickened 10* *Ignores 20 SP* *Takes Double Damage from front Row*
Type:
Demon/Plant
Level: Heroes Level*2
Health: 25000/25000 50000/50000
Defense: 60 120
Special: Consume Aspect – Rosier Consumes a random aspect and deals damage to all heroes ignoring SP and Row equal to the aspects level
Passive Special I: Toxic Thorns - Rosier has a 1/2 chance to deal poison 10 after taking Damage
Passive Special II: Stuck-fast Sap -  Melee and Retrievable Weapon attacks have a 1/3 chance to require being retrieved after dealing damage
Passive Special III: Entrancing Gaze - Rosier has a 1/2 chance to deal enamored after taking Damage
Passive Special IV: Large Target - Rosier takes double damage from the Front Row
Passive Special V: Spreading Grasp - Rosier is Quickened equal to the number of heroes in the Center area.
Passive Special VI: ??? - (Revealed when Rosier below 5000 Health)
Drops: 10000 Gold, Armor of Thorns (SP: 15, Can have venom applied to it and deal poisoned when taking damage, Headwear, Torsowear, Legwear), Shield of Roses (SP: 10, Immunity to Poison, Hexed, and Enamored), 3x Level Up Shroom

Rosier's Right Arm *Immune to Sudden Death, Enamored, Cursed, Minimized,Taming, and Hexed* *Deals Poisoned 20* *Takes Double Damage from front Row* *Only affected by one negative effect at a time* *Jinxed*
Type:
Demon/Plant
Level: 40
Health: 7068/10000
Special I: Sleep Spores – Has a 1/2 chance to cause Fast Asleep to all heroes
Special II: Seductive Spores – Has a 1/2 chance to cause Enamored to all heroes
Special III: Stupefying Spores – Has a 1/2 chance to cause Confused to all heroes
Special IV: Servile Spores – Has a 1/2 chance to cause Hexed to all heroes
Passive Special I: Toxic Thorns - Rosier has a 1/2 chance to deal poison 10 after taking Damage
Passive Special II: Stuck-fast Sap -  Melee and Retrievable Weapon attacks have a 1/3 chance to require being retrieved after dealing damage
Passive Special III: Infernal Constitution - Rosier's Right Arm can only be effected by one Negative effect at a time
Passive Special IV: Large Target - Rosier's Right Arm takes double damage from the Front Row
Drops: 2500 Gold,  3x Level Up Shroom, Rosier's Thorn (WP = Poisoned, Dagger), Rosier's Spike (WP: 20, Pierces SP when poisoned, Hammer), Rosier's Thistle (WP 25, When poisoned ignores Poison Immunities, Long Sword)
*Note: Specials go in order

Rosier's Left Arm *Immune to Sudden Death, Enamored, Cursed, Minimized, Taming, and Hexed* *Deals Bleeding 20* *Takes Double Damage from front Row* *Only affected by one negative effect at a time*
Type:
Demon/Plant
Level: 40
Health: 7894/10000
Special I: Entangling Vines – Target and heroes above and below in the battle order become Entangled until spending a turn to free themselves
Special II: Restraining Vines – If target is Entangled, target becomes Restrained until another hero spends a turn freeing them.
Special III: Strangling Vines – If target is Restrained, target is KO'd
Passive Special III: Infernal Constitution - Rosier's Left Arm can only be effected by one Negative effect at a time
Passive Special IV: Large Target - Rosier's Left Arm takes double damage from the Front Row
Drops: 2500 Gold, 3x Level Up Shroom, Rosier Spine (WP: 20, Deals Bleeding 10 when casting wood spells, Wand), Rosier's Nettle (WP: 20, 1/6 chance to steal enemies drops, Halberd), Rosier's Barb (WP: 25, Causes Bound, Bow)

The Heroes Center
18679652234_a20d7689fc_t.jpg Althior Emorith, The Dragonslayer (K-Nut)
36 years old male (undead) human Prophet
Level 59 2/5 *Clairvoyance* *Glossolalia* *Intimidation* *Permanently Transcended and Hastened* *Immune to Petrified, Cursed, Bound, and Slowed* *Absorbs Earth* *Immune to Ice and Darkness* *KO'd*
Power Bonus: +6 (+18 to Spells)
Defense: 10
Health: 0/93
Ether: 89/108
Gold: 5180
Equipment: Mythril Scepter of Divine Affinity (WP:35, Has ⅙ chance to deal cursed effect on successful spells and ⅙ chance to deal blessed effect on successful healing, staff), Gloves of the Aspirant Zieg-Friend (Spellpower +5, Max Ether +5; suitable to those with reputation with the Ziegfrieds only, if reputation is great, values doubled, if reputation is outstanding, values tripled; handwear), Winged Sandals (protects from bound and slowed effects, footwear), Garuda Wings (Makes the user permanently hastened; Power +50 to winged warriors; backwear), Coat Hanger (allows wearing a second bodywear artifact regardless of the amount limit for artifacts; accessory), Robe of the Seneschal (SP:5; wearer absorbs earth-elemental damage and is immune to petrified, ice, and darkness elemental damage; suitable to clerics, mages, chi monks, necromancers, scholars, and weather mages; bodywear), Robes of Illumination (SP: 5, +10 Max Ether, wearer is permanently transcended, suitable to prophets; bodywear), Sungold Seal (Max HP+2; Power+3), Warlord’s Helmet (SP:6; healing through ether in a battle encourages targets as well, suitable to clerics and chi monks; headwear)
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Staff of the Supreme Necromancer (WP:25; damages undead; +5 level to raised undead; suitable to necromancers; staff), Scorching Staff (WP:20; attacks and fire elemental spells deal blinded; fire elemental staff), Doom Axe (WP:19, has 1/6 chance to cause doomed; axe), Bone Saw (WP:17, causes weakened and fragile to humanoids, beasts, vermin and flying enemies; longsword), Makeshift Coat Rack (WP: 4 Improvised Weapon), Boon Rod (WP:22; healing is guaranteed to restore health at least equal to WP at cost of one ether; staff, suitable to clerics), 
Artifacts: Lieutenant's Helm (SP:3, protects from fragile; headwear), Feathered Hat (Max Health +4; a consumable item named 'feather' can be stored in the hat and used without spending a turn during battles; comes equipped with [Feather of Lithe]; headgear), Pink Ribbon (Max Ether +3, grants immunity to sealed, afraid, and doomed; accessory), Lens of Speed Reading (allows one scroll to be used per round in addition to a normal action, suitable for classes that have ether; accessory), Medal of Glory (Wearer earns triple experience; accessory), Counterstrike Gloves (if the wearer is damaged by a free hit, they counter with strength equal to their level; handwear), The Black Hat (wearer is immune to cursed, grants Intimidation)
Spell Items: 2x Ruby (Fire), 2x Aquamarine (Water), Garnet (Earth), Sapphire (Wind), Opal (Ice), Topaz (Lightning), Emerald (Wood), Diamond (Light), Amethyst (Darkness), Ethereal Amethyst (Darkness, deals blinded) Scroll of Frailty (Enables casting the fragile-effect to the target, causing it to take double damage for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), Scroll of Love (Enables casting the enamored-effect to the target, making it unable to damage the caster for three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), Scroll of Luck (Enables casting the lucky-effect to the target for one battle. Each casting has a 50/50 chance and costs 10 ether.), Begone With The Winds (Grants the holder access to the Weather Mage expert job class upon reaching Level 30), Geode
Consumables: 3 Potions, 8 Grand Potions, Greater Potion (Restores 50 health to the target.), 7 Tonics, 3 Grand Tonics, 2 Ether Cores, 6 Remedies, 2 Elixirs, 8 Meads, 1 Nostrums, Smoke Bomb, Rudra Bomb, Venom, Garnet Lamp of Summoning, Skeleton Decoy, Feather of Lithe (Makes the user nimble for three rounds), Feather of Flight (Allows the user to flee from the battle when used.), 2 Milks (restores 15 health and 15 ether upon consumption), Cup of Asmodeus (Max. health +6 but power -6 when merged into an artifact at a smithy.), Grating Stone, Greater Tonic, Phoenix Incense, Dragon Scale, Ella's Pie (Permanently boosts max. ether by 5 but permanently decreases max. health by 5 when consumed.), Hurricane, 4 Fire Bombs
Tools etc.: Bedroll, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 4 Bones, Deaddy Bear (Causes 45 damage and doomed but has 1/6 chance to break whenever used), Sauce Pan (Tool; Can be used with a Potion, outside of battle, once per quest to restore full HP), Cornucopia (increases the holder's gold by 25% at the end of each quest)

20713006760_921976d201_t.jpg Atramor Gibbin, the Fiery and Aquatic Champion of Decamon and the Serpent Skinner (CallMePie) *Party Leader*
34 year old male human Rogue Thief
Level 46 1/5 *Immune to all elements and all negative effects except virus* *Steal 50% More Gold* *Lucky*
*KO'd*
Power Bonus: +3
Defense:
Health: 0/89
Gold: 1170
Equipment: Rat's Hide (SP: 4, backwear, suitable for anyone), Galactic Armor (SP: 6, +6 max health, immune to waterwoodlightningfireearthwindicelightdarkness, and doomed, bodywear, suitable for anyone), Wide-Brimmed Hat (Protects from all negative effects except sudden death and virus; headwear), Beginner's Lockpicks (1/3 chance to grant the Inspired effect at the beginning of each battle. The bearer can also unlock any non-magical locks. Accessory),  Living Mythril Claws (WP: 37, double WP against humanoids, double damage against vermin, +1 WP after every successful hit, resets at end of current quest, light elemental, dual strike, Poisoned 7, Cursed, daggers)

Treasure: Robes of Illumination (SP: 5, +10 Max Ether, wearer is permanently transcended, suitable to prophets; bodywear), 100 Gold, Healing Staff, Cloak of the Dwarven Warchanter (SP: 5, Immune to Blinded and Sealed, suitable for Dwarves), Staff of Ennon (WP:5, light elemental, restores 2 ether on successful hits, staff)
Inventory

Spoiler

Weapons: Robust Shield (SP: 12, shield), Ball & Chain (WP:11, causes fast asleep -effect; whip), Bow of the Void (WP:10, each demon and ethereal enemy alive in the battle temporarily increases the WP by 1, longbow), Bloodied Poleaxe (WP:15, causes the bleeding by 5 -effect; halberd), Phlegethon (WP:20, doubled by each knocked out party member, Brain Drill (WP:20, damages the target’s ether as well; suitable to all classes), fire-elemental whip),
Artifacts: Bracers of Insatiable Avarice (Power +2; user gains 25 Gold for every enemy he kills, handwear, suitable for hunters, berserkers, battle mages, beast warriors, dragoons, marauders, regulators, and skirmishers), Helmet of Azzurat (SP: 4, immune to poison, headwear, suitable for anyone), Spider Demon’s Cowl (Protects from doomed and sudden death; backwear), Vengeful Heart (Power +10, but the user cannot change target of attacks until the previous one is defeated; accessory), Amulet of the Court (Negative effects last only one round on the wearer, accessory, suitable for anyone), Order Imperial's Assassin Cowl (Immune to darkness, wearer is nimble, headwear; suitable for assassins, chi monks, infiltrators, rogue thieves, and paragons), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up), suitable for rogues and beast warriors; handwear), 
White Ninja Cowl (The wearer can choose to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits; the effect ends if the user targets an enemy; suitable to rogues, beast warriors, chi monks and infiltrators; headwear)
Spell Items: Scroll of Fire Armor, Scroll of Ice Armor, Scroll of Tongues (Grants the user the Glossolalia Job Trait. Each casting lasts for a limited amount of time and costs 10 ether), Topaz, RubyAmethyst, 2x AquamarineArchangel's Summonstone, Archdemon Summonstone
Consumables: Elixirs, 4 Remedies, 3 Phoenix Essence, Smelling Salts, 2 Phoenix Incenses, 4 Venoms, 5 Fire Bombs, Feather of White (Allows the user to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits. The effect ends if the user targets an enemy), Hexed Idol (Causes the hexed-effect to one humanoid enemy when consumed), Sword of Asmodeus (Power +6 but max. health -6 when merged into an artifact at a smithy), 6 Bones, Potion, 2 Greater Potions, Myrrh
Tools/Treasure: Decamodifier (Transforms an enemy with a quarter or less health left into a Decamon card when used, if there is a corresponding card. The monster will not drop anything if it is modified. Tool.), Flint and Steel (Handy for starting fires), Pickaxe, Shovel, Rope, Magic Shovel, 3 Mythril Shards, Twitzle the Canary (Remedies poisoned when used on target, bird familiar)

FvhE78IWLqrKELBKwFEly7X1fzB4JgkoVmR3GdB6i7u8DP_-GK0qOsLHCQPZTZ9cFiwTfg=s85 Archdemon
Mana: 175/175

benji_prophet.icon.jpg Benji Carvenhall, the Dragonslayer and the Champion of the Northern Kingdoms
30 year old half-elf
Level 50 4/5 Prophet *Overkill Gloves* *2x damage against Vermin* *KO'd*
Power Bonus: 5
Defense: 25
Health: 0/82
Ether: 13/55
Gold: 844
Equipment: Hollow Meduiak (Precision Bow; WP:24; AIM's become HIT's; darkness-, ice-, fire-, wind- elemental; Hollow [Elixir]), Overkill Gloves [borrowed from Galen] (handwear, +1 gold for every point of damage done extra when defeating an enemy), Scaly Skin of the Allanoid (backwear, SP:6, suitable for Ranger, Barbarian and Beast Warriors), Wonky Shoes (footwear, SP: 3, suitable for all classes), Order Imperial Prophet's Armor (SP: 8; Grants Command; Suitable for Prophets; Bodywear), Tricorne (headgear, SP:3), Anniversary Medal (Power +5, SP +5, Max Health +5, Max Ether +5. Values increase by 1 with each passing year; Accessory)
Inventory

Spoiler

Weapons: Hollow Crossbow of the Pongcanis (WP:17; earth-, wood-,water-, lightning-, light- elemental; Hollow [Elixir]), Ornamental Throwing Knife (WP: 6, has a 1/3 chance of causing target to be Confused; ranged; retrievable throwing weapon; suitable for rangers, rogues, beast warriors, infiltrators, scholars and winged warriors.)
Artifacts: Nordic Stomach Guard (bodywear, SP: 3, Suitable for Barbarians, Beast Warriors and Regulators), Brown Dragon Girdle (bodywear, power +3; suitable to rangers, rogues, alchemists and beast warriors), Puglist's Gloves (Handwear, +2 Power, Immune to Weakened Effect), , Trickster's Mask of the Gender Swap (accessory), Trickster Mask of the Dwarf (Headgear, the wearer's appearance is changed to that of a dwarf), Sterile Gloves (Handwear, Immune to poisoned- and bleeding–effects), Winged Sandals (footwear, immune to bound- and slowed-effects), Snake Eye Charm (accessory, immune to petrified-effect), Marksman Monocle (Misses are rerolled, Headgear), Robe of Archmagi (SP:3, Max. Ether +5, protects from sealed-effect, suitable for mages, clerics, necromancers, scholars and weather mages; bodywear), Ratmancer's Cowl (headgear, the wearer's physical attacks deal double damage against vermin),
Consumables: Health Core (3), Grand Potion (10), Potion (3), Elixir (4), Remedy (3), Grand Tonic (3), Phoenix Essence (4), Dragon Scales (3), Nostrum (4), Smelling Salts (3), Mead (2), Flame-Distilled Brandy (3), Mulled Wine (3), Venom-1, Venom-15, Soma, Cosmic Essence, Skeleton Decoy, Bone (12), Smoke Bomb (3), Chaotic Bomb (100 damage, random element), Lightning Bomb, Fire Bomb (2), Water Bomb, Stun Bomb (3), Sleep Bomb (3), Grating Stone (3), Mythril Shard, Phoenix Incense, Fire Bomb (4)
Spell Items: Ruby (Fire), Opal (Ice), Aquamarine (Water), Emerald (Wood), Scroll of *Minimizing* (Has 1/2 chance of causing the *Minimizing*-effect on the target; costs 10 ether.), Scroll of Frailty, Amethyst, Garnet, Ethereal Opal (Ice and Fragile)
Tools: Magic Compass, Pickaxe, Bedroll, Shovel

hoke_ableword_1b.jpg Hoke Ablesword - Champion of the Northern Kingdoms, Kraken Whacker, Titan Smiter, Serpent Skinner, Matchmaker and Rock Champion of Decamon (UsernameMDM)
Human Male Dragoon
Level 61 1/5 *Immune to Fragile, Confused, Dark, Earth, Fire, Wind* *Absorbs Poison* *Poisoned 10*
Power Bonus: +5 Power, +7 WP
Defense: 61
Health: 35/106
Gold: 1046
Equipment: Zoot's Order (WP:40; Deals Darkness, Light, Ice, Cursed, Fragile, permanently Poisoned-by-10, hits reduce enemy SP by 1; spear, suitable for Hoke only [Hydra Tongue, Crimson Haze, Amethyst, Diamond, Etherial Opal]), Mythril Buckler (SP:42, Amethyst, Mythril), Hydra Skin (SP: 2, wearer gains HP when poisoned instead of losing it, backwear),Sven's Heavy Armor (SP:6, Immune to Fire, Earth, Wind and Fragile),  Guffington's Seal (Proves the Hero is a Friend of Guffington. The hero starts every quest with one "Hero's Cocktail": encouraged, hastened, lucky and inspired), Samurai Helmet (WP:+4, immune Confused, Sealed suitable to knights, dragoons, regulators, winged warriors),  Bone Claws (+3 WP, 2 SP, hand wear), Warrior's Treads (SP:2, Health +1, footwear), Prayer Beads (User is Permenantly Blessed, accessory),
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Blue Steel Shield (SP:5, Immune to Blind), Vintul (WP: 16; greatsword), Wasabi Blade (WP: 4, Fire-elemental long-sword), Fang Dagger (WP:5, double damage to beasts, dagger), Balanced Main-Gauce (WP: 10, Riposte has a 1/6 chance of instantly killing the/each target, dagger, suitable only for marauders), Blade of Tranquility (WP: 2, deals the Sealed effect, Long-sword)
Artifacts: Helm of Prestige (SP: 5, +10 Max HP, Wearer is Permanently Blessed, Headwear, suitable for Paragons),  Sharkskin Gloves (Accessory, provides immunity from water elemental attacks),  Cultist Hat (damage vs undead), Electro Gear (Adds lightning-element to physical attacks and protects from lightning-elemental damage, accessory), Pugilist Gloves (+2 to power, immune Weakened), Shadeaux Cape (SP:1; suitable to those with reputation among the Shadeaux only; if reputation is great, SP is doubled; if reputation is outstanding, SP is tripled; backwear.), Iceborn's Improved Summoning Amulet (Can be used once per quest to revive a fallen enemy to join the party. The enemy has a level equal to their previous level, and health equal to the half the health of the hero reviving them. Their class can be determined by the QM, and they cannot be revived by Phoenix Essences. Accessory), Goggles, Shackles of War, , Medal of Glory (Wearer gains triple experience, accessory), Sterile Gloves (Immune to poisoned and bleeding, handwear, suitable for anyone),  Obsan's "Masterpiece" (SP: 10; suitable for knights, barbarians, beast masters, dragoons, marauders and regulators; Immune to Ice, Wind and Wood; bodywear), Coat Hanger (Allows for a second body wear, Accessory),
Spell Items: Etherial Sapphire (Sealed+Wind), Emerald (Wood), Etherial Aquamarine (Confusion+Water), Topaz (Lightning), Etherial Garnet (Slowed+Earth), Etherial Topaz (Lighting+Stunned), OpalScroll of Frailty, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Sleep
Consumables: 7x Grand Potion, Health Core, 2x Grand Tonic, 5x Remedy, 5x Ether Core, Elixir, 3x Ambrosia, Soma, 5x Mead, Smelling Salts, Titan Heart (Grants encouraged- and inspired-effects when consumed), 2x Flame-Distilled Brandy (Encouraged & Immune to Ice), 5x Venom, 2x Deadly Venom, 2x Feather of Flight (Allows the user to flee from the battle when used), Hero's Cocktail, Mulled Wine, Phoenix Essence, Neutralizer, Nostrum, Elixir, Arc Mead, Dragon Scale,
Tools: Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel 3x Smoke Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Water Bomb, Air Bomb, 4x Fire Bombs, 2x Dirt Bomb, Seal Bomb, Crescent Seal  (+2 Power, +1 Free item usage during the first round of battle),

16858651466_09a5cf51c9_o.jpg Torc *KO'd*
Female Dragon Adult 
Level: 61
Health: 0/91
Element: Fire
Ability: Draconic Fate (May pay 10 health for a 1/2 chance to make a party member Lucky)

42748028751_4a3f08bf58_t.jpg Euflear, the Fey One (NPC, takes suggestions from Karie) *Permanently Blessed* *Permanently Encouraged* *Permanently Hastened* *Immune to Slowed & Bound* *KO'd*
??? Old Fairy Sylvan Ranger
Level 50
Power Bonus: 0
Defense: 6
Health: 0/64
Stealth: 0
Gold: 0
Equipment: 
Unlucky Crossbow (WP: 13, causes Jinxed Effect), Counter-strike Gloves, Darksteel Armour (SP: 6; Max. Health +3; Bodywear), Baron's Oversized Hat (wearer is permanently Encouraged and Slowed; headwear), Quiver of Blinding Light (Attacks become light-elemental and cause blinded; can only be used with a bow or a crossbow; back wear), Winged Sandals (Protects from bound- and slowed-effects; footwear), Prayer Beads (Makes the wearer permanently blessed; accessory.)
Inventory: Double-Barreled Handcannon (WP: 15, fire-elemental, dual-strike, hand cannon), Dwarven Portable Catapult (WP:10; Double Damage to Enemies Visibly Larger than the User; Throwing Weapon), 

26621841541_b6c025c0ed_t.jpg40448039192_009d4d30f6_t.jpg Skrall (Waterbrick Down)
81 year old Male Ogre Beast Warrior
Level 44 *Natural Respite* *Immune to Fragile, Blinded, and Confused* *1/3 chance to revive when KO'd* *KO'd*
Power Bonus: 0
Defense: 11
Health: 0/69
Stealth: +2

Gold: 56
Equipment: Oversized Mythril Greatsword (WP:46, double damage on targets that are clearly smaller than the hero, greatsword), Tricorne (SP: 3, head wear), Heavy Armor (SP: 5, wearer is immune to fragile, blind, and confused effects, body wear), Moone Greaves (SP: 3), Vorpalis Talisman (1/3 chance of instantly resurrecting with 1 HP and 1 Ether upon being knocked out; accessory)
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Giant Hammer (WP: 13, deals Confused), Axe of the Minotaur Champion (WP: 30; user is Slowed and Immune to Hastened, cannot be equipped at the same time as a shield; axe)
Artifacts: Medal of Glory (Wearer gains 3x experience from battles, accessory), Paper Doll (Immunity to Hexed), Pugilist's Gloves (+2 Power, Immunity to Weakened), Lucky Doubloon (Grants "Special Guard"; accessory), Grogmas Beard (Power bonus equal to the number of the current month (eg. +1 in January, +12 in December); accessory.), Winged Sandals (Immunity to Slowed and Bound, Footwear), Hunter's Quiver (Bows and Crossbows +2WP, allows Hunters to favor two types of enemies, back wear), White Fur Coat (SP:4, grants immunity to stunned; allows the user to hide to avoid Free Hits (the effect ends if the user targets an enemy); suitable to barbarians and beast warriors; backwear),
Consumables: 10 Mead, 2 Nostrum, 3 Remedy, 1 Deadly Venoms, 9 Smoke Bomb, Blind Fury, Kraken Fang (provides hastened and reinforced when consumed), Phoenix Essence, Phoenix Incense, Silver Ore (worth 70 gold), Dragon Scale, 4 Fire Bombs
Tools: Spyglass (Reveals if there are spies and eavesdroppers in the vicinity when used; tool)

27584467349_794287704d_t.jpg The Golden Dragon *Immune to Jinxed, Hexed, Slowed, Sudden Death, Petrified, and Sealed* *Fading (2 Rounds Remaining)* *Bleeding 20*
Level 100 Dragoon

Health: 40/200
Defense: 100
Gold: 100
Equipment: Golden Dragon Plate Armor (SP: Dragon's level , Torsowear, Headwear, Handwear, Legwear, Backwear , Suitable for Dragoons), Standard of the Golden Dragon (WP: Dragon's Level, Lance)

29671676047_ee7f31fffa_t.jpg Luxidios *Fading (2 Rounds Remaining)* *KO'd*
Male Dragon Adult 
Level: 100
Health: 0/130
Element: Light

37882213505_38378f6f79_t.jpg The Walking Mountain *Attacks Ignore SP* *Immune to Sudden Death, Hexed, Petrified, and Slowed* *Fading (2 Rounds Remaining)* *Encouraged* *Poisoned 30*
Level 50 Barbarian Chieftain

Health: 30/200
Defense: 0
Gold: 0
Equipment: War Axe (WP: 30, Axe), Nostrum, Mead, Mulled Wine, Smelling Salts, Remedy x6

The Enemy Left Flank
45089495941_d064bb9bfc_t.jpg Kayla - Aspect of Rosier *Slowed* *Enraged* *Burning 10* *Poisoned 7* *Cursed* *Bound (1 Round Remaining)*
Type: Beast/Humanoid
Level: 30
Health: 471/1300 1170
Special I: Pilfer Artifact – Kayla steals the target’s artifact for the duration of the battle and gains its effect to herself.
Special II: Werewolf Lash – Causes 15 damage to all opponents. Used only if the target has no artifacts.
Drops: 30 Gold

43276318980_7164d90fc8_t.jpg Chesterine - Aspect of Rosier *Immune to Enamored* *Deals Confused* *Ignores Row* *Bound (1 Round Remaining)*
Type: Humanoid
Level: 36
Health: 329/400
Ether: 60
Defense: 1
Special: Raise Army – Revives KO'd allies at the cost of 1 Ether per raised ally
Passive Special: Marginally Magnificent Magenta Wizarding Robes – 1/2 chance to avoid negative effects
Drops: 35 Gold

44179182095_d30b928e3e_t.jpg Guts - Aspect of Rosier *Ignores SP* *Immune to all elements, Weakened, Fragile, Asleep, Confused, Slowed, Afraid, Blinded* *Hexed (1 Round Remaining)* *Bound (1 Round Remaining)*
Level: 65
Health: 94/650
Defense: 3
Special: Slice n' Dice – Deals damage equal to two times level and the Slowed effect to the target and the following hero in the battle order.
Passive Special: Dancing Shoes – 1/2 chance to become Hastened after taking Damage
Drops: 60 Gold

30153048867_f6c94b1056_t.jpg Hoples - Aspect of Rosier *Bound (1 Round Remaining)*
Type: Humanoid
Level: 30
Health: 929/1000
Special: Eye for Detail – Makes the target, Weakened, Fragile, Slowed, and Jinxed.
Drops: 30 Gold

45040513862_92797ba91f_t.jpg Restoring Root A *Immune to AOE*
Type: Demon/Plant
Level: 0
Hits: 2/2
Special: Crushing Vines – Deals damage equal to the target's level
Passive Special: Restoring Roots - Restores 100 HP to Rosier at the end of the Round
Drops: Venom

45040513862_92797ba91f_t.jpg Restoring Root B *Immune to AOE*
Passive Special: Restoring Roots - Restores 100 HP to Rosier at the end of the Round

45040513862_92797ba91f_t.jpg Restoring Root C *Immune to AOE*

45040513862_92797ba91f_t.jpg Restoring Root D *Immune to AOE*

45040513862_92797ba91f_t.jpg Restoring Root E *Immune to AOE*

44177797055_fe5abd0c76_t.jpg Remedying Root A *Immune to AOE*
Passive Special: Remedying Roots - Removes one of Rosier's negative effects at the end of the round

44177797055_fe5abd0c76_t.jpg Remedying Root B *Immune to AOE*
Passive Special: Remedying Roots - Removes one of Rosier's negative effects at the end of the round

44177797055_fe5abd0c76_t.jpg Remedying Root C *Immune to AOE*

45040513772_cde01ff24f_t.jpg Reinvigorating Root A *Immune to AOE*
Passive Special: Reinvigorating Root - At the end of the round makes Rosier Lucky, if already Lucky, Hastened, if already Hastened, Reinforced, if already Reinforced, Nimble, if already Nimble, Inspired, if already Inspired, Blessed

45040513772_cde01ff24f_t.jpg Reinvigorating Root B *Immune to AOE*
Passive Special: Reinvigorating Root - At the end of the round makes Rosier Lucky, if already Lucky, Hastened, if already Hastened, Reinforced, if already Reinforced, Nimble, if already Nimble, Inspired, if already Inspired, Blessed

45040513772_cde01ff24f_t.jpg Reinvigorating Root C *Immune to AOE*
Hits: 1/2

33808674436_89f3c9b6c3_t.jpg Reflecting Root A *Immune to AOE*
Passive Special: Reflecting Root - Grants Rosier 10 SP and Immunity to Fire

33808674436_89f3c9b6c3_t.jpg Reflecting Root B *Immune to AOE*
Passive Special: Reflecting Root - Grants Rosier 10 SP and Immunity to Light

33808674436_89f3c9b6c3_t.jpg Reflecting Root C *Immune to AOE*
Passive Special: Reflecting Root - Grants Rosier 10 SP and Immunity to Ice

33808674436_89f3c9b6c3_t.jpg Reflecting Root D *Immune to AOE*
Passive Special: Reflecting Root - Grants Rosier 10 SP and Immunity to Earth

The Heroes Left Flank
16306387965_97c0811ab4_t.jpg Arthur Justus Regulus VII Ziegfried, a Hero Who Is Actually Worth Something (NPC, takes suggestions from Dyric)
24-year-old male Human Skirmisher
Level 43.8  *Permanently Blessed* *Immune to Hexed, Petrified, Minimized, Jinxed, Fragile, Poisoned, and Stunned* *Immune to Fire, Earth, Wind, Blind, Confused, and Defense Reduction* *Deals double damage to Humanoids and Ancient-type enemies*  *Permanently Reinforced*  *Immune to Darkness, Wood, Earth, Water, Light, Lightning, Ice,  Weakening, Frailty, Poison, Asleep* *Permanently Nimble* *Encouraged* *Hastened*
Power Bonus: +5 +14
Health: 69/69
Defense: 106
Gold: 5280
Equipment: , Blue Hand Shield (SP:15, Immune to Hexed, Petrified, Minimized, Jinxed, and Stunned; shield),  Shadeaux Cape (SP:15, Immune to Fire, Earth, Wind, Blind, Confused, and Defense Reduction, suitable to those with reputation among the Shadeaux only; if reputation is great, SP is doubled; if reputation is outstanding, SP is tripled; backwear), Immortal Greaves (Wearer deals double damage to Ancients and Humanoids; footwear), Duke's Coat-of-Arms (SP: 5; Protects against *Fragile* and all *Poisons*; Suitable for Knights, Dragoons, Skirmishers and Regulators; Bodywear), Bloody Skull Helmet (SP: 3; heals wearer by the amount of health other combatants lose by *Bleeding* at the end of each round; Headwear), Soul Link Chain (Allows the user to pair up with another party member, each of them gaining all the effects that the other has. The partner has to equip the chain as well (ie. one chain can be shared by two people); Accessory), Dauntlet Index (WP: 20, WP doubled against humanoids, Darkness-elemental; spear) 
Abilities: First Breath (Arthur may sacrifice a turn of combat to focus and gain +3 power. Power resets at the end of a battle or when the hero is KO'd), Of Power and Mortals (+1 power each successful quest)
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Zoot's Rebel (WP:20 "halberd", suitable to Arthur only), , Gladiator Trident (WP: 11, Spear, causes bleeding-by-5 effect), Stag Antlers (WP:10, grants Intimidation; halberd), Metasimian Dory (WP:10, pierces defense; spear), Spider Leg (WP:10, WP doubled against flying enemies, Lightning- and Wind+Slowed-elemental; spear), Icy Halberd (WP:9, Fire-, Earth-, and Ice+Fragile-elemental, triple damage against plants and electric enemies, no damage against fiery and rock enemies; halberd), Duplovian Swift Halberd (WP:3, halberd, stuns on successful hits, Hollow [Hero's Cocktail]), Sir Roderick's Sword (WP:12, Longsword), Gladiator Trident (WP: 11, causes the Bleeding-by-5 effect; spear), Glistening Halberd WP:10 (1/2; chance to caused stunned effect, lance), Clockwork Lance (WP:12, Light-elemental, has 1/3 chance to cause slowed-effect on the target; lance)
Artifacts: Duplovian Helmet of the Guard (SP:2, Immune to Magic and Healing; headwear, suitable for anyone), Unicorn Helmet (SP:1; the wearer can only receive one negative effect at a time, with a new effect replacing the old one; headwear, usable by barbarians, knights, dragoons, infiltrators, regulators, skirmishers, and winged warriors), Sylvania's Cowl (Permits Animal Talk, Headwear), Stingy Gloves (Prevents enemies from ever stealing gold from you; handwear, wearable by everybody), Overkill Gloves (Grants Overkill gold on kills; handwear, suitable for anyone) (currently loaned indefinitely to Namyrra), Tin Gloves (Power +1, multiplied by the number of “tin” artifacts equipped; suitable to knights, dragoons, skirmishers and vindicators; handwear), Tin Armor (SP:6, multiplied by the number of “tin” artifacts equipped [current: 0]; suitable to knights, dragoons, skirmishers and vindicators; bodywear), Tin Greaves (Immunity to Stunned-, Slowed-, and Hastened-effects; footwear), Shackles of War (Prevents anyone from fleeing battles; Accessory, suitable for anyone), Macabre Collar (Provides immunity to Insta-Kill and Doomed; Accessory, suitable for anyone), Scarf of Misfortune (Wearer deals the Jinxed effect on every third round; Accessory, suitable for anyone), Sandman’s Parasol (Protects from asleep- and fast asleep –effects; accessory), Comfy Pillow (If the user is inflicted by asleep- or fast asleep-effect, they regain full health and ether; accessory.), Dragon's Hearth Talisman (When worn, the user has Diplomacy when speaking to dragons, accessory)
Unsuitable Weapons/Artifacts: Pointy Hat (+2 Max Ether),
Spell Items (unsuitable):
Consumables: Adamantite Shard, Health Core, 12x Grand Potion, Tonic, 10x Remedy, Hero's Cocktail (Makes the hero encouraged, hastened, lucky and inspired), 7x Mead, 4x Nostrum, 3x Neutralizer, Exterlate, Blind Fury, Blind Bomb, 2x Seal Bomb, 3x Stun Bomb, 5x Smoke Bomb, 3x Bone, Henry Award, Grating Stone, 4 Fire Bombs
Tools & Treasure: Bedroll, Telescope, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Pickaxe, Magic Compass, Guffington's Seal (Proves the Hero is a Friend of Guffington. The hero starts every quest with one "Hero's Cocktail"), Cornucopia (This horn of plenty is said to ensure limitless wealth. Increases the holder’s gold by 25% at the end of each quest.)

dyrica.jpg Dyric Rone(The Legonater)
Human male, Assassin
Level 34 *Permanently Lucky* *Immune to All Elements and Blinded* *Steals 50% more gold*
*Hastened* *Encouraged*
Health: 46/46
Gold: 1588
Ability: Ace Assassin Training (Dyric's successful Assassination rolls against enemies immune to instant kill deals an additional LETHAL AIM roll (see Assassin))
Equipment: Lucky Die (User is permanently *Lucky*; suitable for anyone; Accessory), Night's Helmet (SP: 6; immune to WaterWood,EarthIceFireWindLightningLightDarkness, and Blinded; suitable for anyone; Headwear), Crystal Shoes (Immunities become Absorption), Cloak of the Red Assassin (Chance of Assassination is 1/3, suitable for Assassins; back wear), Mythril Crossbow of Incessant Warmongerers (WP: 40; Darkness and Wind-elemental, deals Slowed on non-AoE rolls, also deals Damage to the enemies above and below the target upon a successful hit; Crossbow),
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Double Chain Whip (WP: 10; Whip), Tarok's Wrath (WP: 20, 1/2; chance to Instantly Kill orcs; Dagger), Throwing Knife (WP: 4; Throwing Weapon), Pongcanis Dagger (WP: 8; Dagger), Unlucky Horseshoe (WP:13, retrievable throwing weapon, causes Jinxed-effect),  Mockthril Longbow (WP: 27; Ice-elemental; Longbow),
Artifacts: Winged Sandals (immune to Bound and Slowed; suitable for anyone; Footwear), Ambrose's Heart (Artifact, suitable to Evokers, Accessory, +5 power), Sticky Gloves (increases amount of Gold stolen by 50%; suitable for Rogues and Beast Warriors; Handwear), , Cabin Boy's Rags (All other party members +3 power, body wear), Shadeaux Cape (SP:15, Immune to Fire, Earth, Wind, Blind, Confused, and Defense Reduction, suitable to those with reputation among the Shadeaux only; if reputation is great, SP is doubled; if reputation is outstanding, SP is tripled; backwear),
Spell Items: Diamond, Opal
Consumables: Potions (4), Grand Potions (4), Remedies, Banana (restores full HP to target), Elixir (2), Cosmic Essence, Nostrum (2), Venom (2), Mythril Shards (2/4 Mythril), Military Grade Light Bomb, Military Grade Darkness Bomb, Smoke Bomb (2), Bones (2), Skeleton Decoy, Demon Repellent (Makes the user impervious to direct attacks from demons during one battle unless the user is the only hero left standing; consumable), Feather of White (Allows the user to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits. The effect ends if the user targets an enemy.), Crystal Ball (Worth 50 gold, 100 in magic shops), Earthwyrm Fang (Grants the encouraged-, lucky-, reinforced-, and blinded- effects for the duration of one battle), Phoenix Essence, Ancient Bone, Phoenix Incence, Guffington's Seal (Proves the Hero is a Friend of Guffington. The hero starts every quest with one "Hero's Cocktail"), Hero's Cocktail, Deadly Venom, Fire Bomb (4)
Tools & Treasure: Bedroll, Shovel, Magic Compass, 3 Silver Ore (Worth 60 gold)

20584275801_96b45a9eb5_t.jpg Karie Alderflask-Cour (Kintober)
26 Year Old Human Female Minstrel 
Level 39 *Permanently Nimble* *1/3 Chance to Weaken targeted enemy on successful hits* *Steal 50% More Gold*
Power Bonus: 3
Health: 67/67
Defense: 7
Ether: 15/45
Stealth: +2
Gold: 736
Equipment: Catsuit (Wearer becomes nimble and has a 1/3 chance to completely avoid rolls of COUNTER, DAMAGE, and FREE HITS, suitable for women only, body wear), Vorpalis Crown (SP: 4, the wearer has a 1/3 chance of dealing Weakened to the targeted enemy on successful hits. Headwear, suitable for anyone.), Fenarian Robes of the Vampire (SP:3, Max. Ether +4, backwear), Encore Plectrum (If the same song is sung for more than one round of combat in a row, the song's ether cost for the consecutive rounds is halved; suitable for minstrels, accessory), Fine-tuned Guitar (WP:15, user is lucky; instrument), 
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Angelic Trumpet (WP: 5, user is blessed, instrument), Demon's Fiddle (WP: 12, causes Enamoured and Cursed, instrument) Sexy (WP: 11 longsword, ignores SP) Blazing Palm (WP: 14, Fire Elemental whip, successful hits lower the target's level by 1), Oculoid Palm (WP: 11, successful hits lower the target's level by 1, whip), Sexy (WP: 11, disregards SP, longsword), Heirloom Dagger (WP: 3, dagger), Nocturne Flute (WP: 6, inflicts the Sleep affect, instrument),
Artifacts: Glittering Dress (The users job traits are replaced by those of a Harlot: Promiscuity, Flee, and Money Maker, suitable for women only), Snake Eyes Charm (Provides immunity to petrified, accessory, suitable for anyone), Mage's Muffler (Provides immunity to sealed, accessory, suitable for anyone), Immortal Aegis (Bodywear, SP: 6, 1/6 chance of negating all damage on a Free Hit), Trickster's Mask of the Elf (changes user's appearance into that of an elf of the same gender, accessory)
Spell Items: Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Frailty, Scroll of Newtity, Scroll of Magic Disguise (Changes the appearance of the target to anything the caster desires for 1 ether per minute of duration (actual duration dictated by the Quest Master).
Battle Songs: True Loves Serenade (restores 50 health to the rest of the party, costs 2 ether per healed ally, Battle Song), Murder on the Dancefloor (Has 1/6 chance of instantly knocking out each opponent (unless immune to sudden death) when sung; costs 5 ether per non-immune enemy; Battle Song), Serene Etude (Removes negative effects from the rest of the party instantly. Costs 1 ether per negative effect removed; Battle Song), Hundred-Hero Hymn (Doubles the current and maximum health for the rest of the party for the remainder of the round. Stacks with the inspired effect. Costs 10 ether per ally)
Consumables: Grand Potion x14, Tonic x3, Grand Tonic x16, Remedy x8, Phoenix Essence X2, Nostrum x3, 2x Mead, Neutralizer x3, Herbal Infusions x3 (Removes Negative Effects and causes Blessed and Transcended effects), Oculoid Miasma (Consumable, reduces level of one enemy by 10.), Elixir x2, Tiger Balm, Health Core, Potion x4, Mead x6, Venoms x16, Deadly Venoms x2, Bone, Smoke Bombs X12, Mulled Wine, Phoenix Incense, Tiny Shroom, Greater Tonic, Fire Bobs x4
Tools: Magic Compass, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass, Shovel, Pickaxe, Telescope, Decamodifier, Empath Glass (Can read NPC emotions; one time use in each battle, causing one enemy Confused and Fragile for 3 rounds) *Sheep: Baaffy (Pet Sheep; whenever unleashed deals the fast asleep effect to one random opponent once per battle, unlimited use)

40810114082_d3ede4f1be_t.jpg Lady Luck *Immune to Blinded, Sealed, Confused, Bleeding, Poisoned, Fragile, Sudden Death, and Hexed* *Fading (2 Rounds Remaining)* *Lucky* *Nimble*
Level 40 Rogue Thief

Health: 80/80
Defense: 0
Gold: 100
Equipment: Lucky Die (Makes the user permanently Lucky, Accessory), Robes of the Tumbling Acrobat (Makes the user permanently Nimble, Torsowear), Pick Pocket's Purse (Makes the user immune to having their equipment stolen, accessory), 10x Throwing Dagger (WP: 15, Dagger)

26368249490_c3bc6e819b_t.jpg Lord Lawrence Boomingham (Zepher)
48 year old male
human Vindicator
Level 38 1/4 *Immune to darknessfirefragilesleepweakened, and blinded* *Affluence* *Lucky* *Encouraged*
*Hastened*
Power Bonus: +5 (+5 front row)
Defense: 
Health: 61/61
Stealth: 0
Gold: 428
Equipment: Scupperer (WP:19; darkness-, fire- and earth-elemental; inflicts bleeding 2 and poisoned by 10; has 1/2 chance each to inflict blinded, sealed, weakened and fragile; greatsword), Tome of Affluence (+10 Gold if equipped for the entirety of a battle; grants immunity to fragile, asleep, weakened, blinded, darkness and fire; accessory), Vest of Faded Trials (SP:10, 1/2 chance of granting reinforced effect at the start of every battle, Immune to Fragile; Suitable for Knights, Barbarians, Dragoons, Skirmishers, Regulators, Vindicators; bodywear and headwear), Fighting Boots (Power +5 on the front row; suitable to barbarians, knights, rogues, beast warriors, chi monks, dragoons, harlots, infiltrators, marauders, skirmishers, regulators, vindicators and winged warriors; footwear.), Round Metal Shield (SP:7),
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Epidemic Halberd (WP:8, causes all negative effects that the user has to the target when attacking; halberd), Venom Fang Blade (WP:9, causes poisoned equal to WP; longsword), Lullaby Wand (WP:6, inflicts asleep), Silver Sword (WP: 18, Longsword), Frozen Saber (WP: 15; light-, ice- and wind-elemental; inflicts stunned; great sword),
Artifacts: Crown of the Desert King (SP:6; absorbs fire, wind, and earth; suitable for Boomingham only, headwear.), Venomari Helmet (SP:2, absorb poison as health; helmet), Hood of Belthazar Bluehood (Power +4; Ether -6; headwear), Scarlet Hood (SP:4, grants immunity to stunned), Chains of the Pongcanis Chief (Hero Pierces SP if fighting from Front, Enemies ignore SP if hero fights from the back row, cannot be removed in battle), Amulet of Optimism (Adds the confused-effect to all attacks; accessory, suitable to Erdathcath only), Prayer Beads (Makes the wearer permanently blessed; accessory.), Counterstrike Gloves (If the wearer is damaged by a Free Hit, they counter with strength equal to their level; handwear.), Crimson Suit of Armor (SP:12, allows wearer to pose as Crimson Bear Knight; takes three artifact slots: bodywear, headwear and footwear), Floral Gear
Spell Items: Amethyst (Darkness), Scroll of Recklessness (Encouraged and Fragile; costs 5 Ether; 50/50 chance), Emerald Lamp of Summoning (0/3), “True Love Serenade” (restores 50 health to the rest of the party per round; costs 10 ether; Battle Song)
Consumables: Potion, Health Core, 2x Remedy, 11x Mead, 3x Smelling Salt, 2x Nostrum, 2x Ambrosia, Fire Brandy (Encouraged, Immune to Ice), Fireball Whiskey (Immunity to Fire One Battle OR 20 Fire Damage All Enemies), Hamantasch (Lucky, Blessed), Jinxy Juice, 2x Floral Bomb, Seal Bomb, Poison Bomb, Stun Bomb, Seth Bomb (Deals 100 darkness-elemental damage to all opponents when used.), Feather of Flight (Allows the user to flee from the battle when used.), Hair of the Dog, Oculoid Miasma, Oculoid Fireworks, Saber Teeth, Bone, Pickled Mushroom, Greater Potion, 3x Fire Bombs
Tools/Treasure: Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Vindicator's Seal (Grants access to the Vindicator expert job class; cannot be given away), Mythril Shard, Rose 
Bouquet

vJi7H1L.png Matthias (Stickfig)
Level 33 Druid *Immune to EarthIce, and Water* *Immune to Blinded, Bound, Fragile, Sealed, and Slowed* *½ chance immunity to Asleep*Deals Fragile* *Gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed*Encouraged* *Hastened* *Lucky* *Inspired*
Power Bonus: +18
Defense: 10
Health:
 43/43 86/86
Ether: 21/34
Gold: 765
Abilities: Bearer of the Anvil (Matthias may sacrifice his turn to add his WP or SP to another heroes for the round; he may also improve one weapon at the end of each quest [+1 WP]), Immortal Waters (Once per quest, Matthias can heal himself to full health and remove all negative effects during combat; this does not take up an action)
Equipment: Ethereal Steampunk Stovepipe (SP:1; immunity to 
Earth and Water; protects from Blinded and Sealed; ½ chance to protect from Asleep-effect; suitable for men; headwear), Hunter's Plate (SP:4; wearer gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed; suitable for rogues, rangers, barbarians, beast warriors, infiltrators, regulators, and winged warriors) (Dreyrugr), Ethereal Rocket Boots (SP:2; immunity to Ice; protects from Bound, Fragile, and Slowed effects; footwear), Sungold Seal (+3 power, +2 health), Coat Hanger (Allows wearing a second bodywear artifact regardless of the amount limit for artifacts; accessory [no bodywear attached]), Mail of the Renegade Commander (SP: 3, Free hits deal half damage, Bodywear), Ethereal XX Handcannon Replica (WP:12, pierces defense, Fire- and Light-elemental, deals Afraid, hand cannon),

Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons:   Peashooter (WP:2, deals Burning -2, hand cannon),  Tinkerer's Wrench (WP:10; double WP against Mechanical; ranged, retrievable, throwing weapon),  Stave of Grasping Thorns (WP:15; Roots of Life triggers a Kudzu (see Weather Mage); staff), Ethereal Restored Fireball Extraordinaire (WP:13; also hits enemies listed above and below the target; Darkness-, Ice-, and Lightning-elemental; deals Fragile; user is Slowed; hand cannon)
Artifacts: Dapper Hat (This amazingly dapper hat gives the wearer a ⅙ chance of being Encouraged at the start of any battle, headwear), Trickster's Mask of the Human (Changes the wearer into a human of the same gender when worn, accessory), Coat Hanger (Allows wearing a second bodywear artifact regardless of the amount limit for artifacts; accessory [no bodywear attached]), Mail of the Renegade Commander (SP: 3, Free hits deal half damage, Bodywear),
Spell Items: Emerald, 
Scroll of the Chasm
Consumables: 2x Adamantite Shard (¼ of a full Adamantite ore, used for adamantizing weapons), 8x Bone (Distracts the target for the duration of 1 round, preventing Free Hits; worth 5 gold in magic shops), Candy Cane (Restores 10 Health and 5 Ether), Deadly Venom, 3x Elixir, Emergency Essence, Grand Potion, 2x Grating Stone, 3x Nostrum, Potion, 2x Red Death Blood, 2x Remedy, 4x Shattering Arrow (Lowers enemy SP by 5, suitable for classes with bows and crossbows), Tonic, Zhar-ptitsa Incense (Revives all party members to full health and grants the Blessed, Reinforced, and Transcended effects, consumable), Greater Tonic, Dragon Scale, 4 Fire Bombs
Tools: 
Bedroll, Magic Compass, 3x Fire Bomb, Skadi Bomb, Smoke Bomb

paladin_pretzel_2.jpg Monk Pretzel and His 99 Pieces, the Super Sleuth (Played by Palathadric)
463-year-old male "hermit" Artisan 
Level 41 *Permanently Blessed* *Immune to Hexed, Petrified, Minimized, Jinxed, Fragile, Poisoned, and Stunned* *Immune to Fire, Earth, Wind, Blind, Confused, and Defense Reduction* *Permanently Reinforced*  *Immune to Darkness, Wood, Earth, Water, Light, Lightning, Ice,  Weakening, Frailty, Poison, Asleep* *Permanently Nimble* *Encouraged* *Hastened*
Power Bonus: +5
Defense: 692
Health: 73/73
Stealth: +2

Gold: 1132
Equipment: Wraps of the Steadfast Tortoise (Grants permanent *reinforced* Effect, Handwear, Suitable for Chi Monks), Cloak of the Grand Vizier (SP: 11 multiplied by the number of party members; Grants immunity to Darkness, Wood, Earth, Water, Light, Fire, Lightning, Ice, Wind, *Blinded*, *Weakened*, *Frailty*, *Asleep*, and *Confused*; Backwear), Cape of Extravagance (SP: 5, +10 WP, Wearer is Permanently Nimble, Backwear, suitable for Mimes), Soul Link Chain (Allows the user to pair up with another party member, each of them gaining all the effects that the other has. The partner has to equip the chain as well (ie. one chain can be shared by two people); Accessory), Prayer Beads (Makes the wearer permanently Blessed; accessory.), Tyrant's Maul (WP: 29; causes *Hexed*; Hammer),
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Mythril Heaven and Hell (WP: 41; Darkness; Poisoned 9, Cursed, Dual-Strike; Whip), Pheles Kris (WP: 20, wielder has a 1/2 chance to generate an Aura while equipped, doubling the user's maximum health but drawing all attacks to them, lightning, fire, earth, wind, ice, light, darkness elemental dagger), Quarterstaff (WP: 4/8 against Humanoids; Staff), Whip of Savage Overlords (WP: 9; ⅙ chance of inflicting the *Slowed* effect; Whip), Steak (WP: 1; instantly kills vampires on successful hits; suitable for all), Staff of the Necromancer (WP: 12; damages Undead; +1 Level to raised Undead; Staff), Mining Hammer (WP: 3, 1/3 chance to inflict *Fragile*), Honed Axe (WP:10, cuts target's SP in half, Axe),  Dual Staff (WP: 13; Ice, Lightning, Fire, Wind, Light; Deals *Bleeding 3*; Dual Strike; Staff),  Flying Cross (WP: 11; Darkness; Broomstick)
Artifacts: Strategist's Shako (+5 power while in the front row, +5 SP while in the back; Headwear), , Duplovian Helmet (SP: 2; Immune to Magic and Healing; Headwear), Burning Knuckle Helmet (SP: 10; Wearer suffers Burning -3 effect; Suitable for Anyone; Headwear), Bumble Fanshirt (SP: 1; Vermin with level less than half of the wearers are scared and won't directly attack the wearer; Bodywear),  Rock Gauntlets (Grants the wearer Iron Fist at no ether cost; Suitable for anyone; Handwear), Counterstrike Gloves (Handwear), Soothing Slippers (Meditation restores 5 ether; Footwear), Shackles of War (Accessory), The Good Book (Grants the Convert job trait - the user can turn any allied or neutral NPC to their faith, gaining their respect; user gains 10 gold from each conversion; suitable to Monk Pretzel only; Accessory), Scholar’s Codex (Makes negative effect scrolls deal non-elemental damage equal to the user’s level when successfully used, but also cost 1 ether more; suitable to scholars only; Accessory), Book of Artisan's Tricks (At the beginning of the quest, wearer may choose to copy another class' ability (the copied ability can be used at will until the end of the quest; Accessory; Suitable for Artisans), White Ninja Cowl (Once per battle, the wearer can choose to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits; the effect ends if the user targets an enemy; suitable to rogues, beast warriors, chi monks and infiltrators; Headwear), Totem of the Wandering Chieftain (Immunity to Bound, Slowed, Blinded, Asleep, Instant KO, Accessory Suitable for Barbarian Chieftains), Cowl of the Dark Druid (Grants the wearer the ability to TAME enemy creatures, see Sylvan Ranger, suitable for Druids, Headwear)
Spell Items: Aquamarine, Emerald
Consumables: 8 Potions, 20 Grand Potions, Cherry (Restores 1 ether), 5 Grand Tonics, 2 Tonics, Ether Core, 15 Remedies, 3 Neutralizers, Grand Elixir (Restores full health and ether to target and remedies all negative effects), 6 Phoenix Incenses, 2 Phoenix Essences, 4 Meads, 4 Smelling Salts, 5 Nostrums, 5 Mulled Wines, Dragon Scale (lucky & blessed), Titan Heart (encouraged & inspired), Candy Cane (Restores 10 Health and 5 Ether), Tiger Balm, 5 Venoms, 5 Deadly Venoms, 2 Paralyzing Venoms, 2 Jinxy Juices, 5 Smoke Bombs, 6 Fire Bombs, Military Grade Fire Bomb, 3 *Blind* Bomb, 3 *Seal* Bombs, 3 *Sleep* Bomb, 2 *Confuse* Bombs, 2 *Stun* Bombs,  Plague Bomb (Causes 15 damage and *Poisoned* by 15 -effect to all opponents when used.), 7 Bones, Milk, Mythrial Ore, 2 Soma, 2 Elixer, 3 Smoke Bomb, 2 Blind/Seal Bombs, Ether Core, Grating Stone
Tools: Bedroll, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Telescope, Shovel, Magic Compass, Magic Shovel (will always find something when used, limited to three uses per quest), Dice Bag of Fortune (tool; when used on an enemy, causes their loot rolls to be rolled twice)

26559093112_8a37e42e87_t.jpg Nerwen Calmcacil (played by Chromeknight) Champion of The Northern Kingdoms
265 year old female Elven Shaman
Level 40 3/5 *Immune to sealed* *Gains Double EXP* *Counterstriking* *Blessed*
Power bonus;+8
Defense: 1
Health: 62/62
Ether: 47/49
Gold: 475
Equipment: Mourning Star (WP: 10; Fire-elemental; inflicts Fragile-effect; mace), Lesser etherial cloak (SP:1, Max. ether +3, immune to sealed; backwear), Medal of Valor (Double experience from battles; accessory), Chameleon Vest (Max. Health +10, the user becomes able to absorb the last element it was damaged with; bodywear), Counterstrike Gloves, Barbarians boots (natural, respite becomes restoration)
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Nocturne Flute (WP:6; causes asleep-effect; instrument), Mutt's Flute (WP:10; inflicts Weakened-effect; instrument), Party Maracas (WP:4; user is hastened; instrument), Battered wooden flute (WP:6; Darkness-elemental; instrument), Sword of the Warrior of the Light (WP: 14; Light-Elemental, Meditate becomes hits; longsword), Bent Crowbar (WP: 8; 3x damage to Mechanic enemies; hammer), Singing Sword (WP 10; causes bleeding, longsword/instrument)
Artifacts: Leather armour (SP:1; Bodywear), Zap-Tap Badge (1/2 chance to Electric counterstrike an opponent who has dealt damage to a hero, equal to the hero's level; Accessory), Shield (SP: 5), Nordic Stomach Guard (SP: 3; Immunity to Ice and Water; Bodywear; Suitable for Barbarians, Regulators, and Beast Warriors), Shield of the Red Lizard (SP: 2; Immune to Blind), Seal of the Warrior Priestess (At the beginning of the battle the user has a 1/6 chance to be Transcended, a 1/6 chance to be Blessed, and a 1/6 chance to be Inspired; Accessory; Suitable for Paladins), Trickster's Mask of the Angel, Razor (user is Blessed and Immune to Bleeding, Enraged, and Encouraged; May take up any artifact slot; requires a shaved head), Helm of the Lord of Light (Immune to Light and Jinxed; headwear; Suitable for Knights), Sylvania's Cowl (Permits Animal Talk, Headwear), Encore Plectrum (if the same Battle Song is sung for more than one round in a row, the song’s ether cost for the consecutive rounds is halved; suitable to minstrels; accessory.)
Spell Items: Opal (2), Topaz (2), Diamond (2), Amethyst, Garnet, Emerald, Aquamarine, Ruby, Scroll of Sleep, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Fragile, Scroll of Confusion, Hundred Hero Hymn (Inspired-effect to all allies for 10 ether; song),
Consumables: Phoenix essence (3), Potions (10), Grand potion (2), Health Core, Tonics (3), Grand tonic, Ether Core (2), Ambrosia (4), Elixirs (2), Remedies (6), Neutralisers (2), Tiger Balm (2), Nostrum (2), Smelling Salts (2), Venom (4), Mulled Wine, Dragon Scale (lucky & blessed), Titan Heart (encouraged & inspired), Fire Bomb (5), Ice Bombs (2), Lightning Bomb, Water Bombs (2), Dirt Bombs (2), Air Bomb, Bone, Milk (restores 15 HP and 15 Ether), Red Death Blood (Once applied to a weapon the first successful hit deals doomed, consumable) (2), Sushi (restores 5 health and ether), Feather of Lithe (user is nimble for three rounds, 1/3 chance to avoid rolls of COUNTER and DAMAGE and Free Hits), Grating Stone, Bright Polish , Remedy
Tools: Shovel, Bedroll, Magnifying Glass, Telescope,

29671679647_a110293477_t.jpg The Miracle Worker *Immune to Jinxed, Hexed, Slowed, Sudden Death, Petrified, and Sealed* *Fading (2 Rounds Remaining)* *Transcended*Blessed*
Level 30 High Cleric

Health: 100/100
Defense: 3
Gold: 0
Equipment: Tome of the Miracle Worker (1/3 Chance to revive an ally, suitable for The Miracle Worker, Tool), Tricorne, Staff of the Miracle Worker (WP: 20, user is Blessed & Transcended, staff)

27754792869_f843639acf_t.jpg Vindsval Half-Born (Asphalt)
41 year old, Male, Half Giant,
Level: 43 3/5 Vindicator *Immune to Dark & Demonic enemies* *Immunity to Asleep,Blinded,ConfusedFragile, and Weakened* *Gains 3x Experience* *Blessed* *Hastened*

Power Bonus: +12
Defense: 
Health: 66/66
Stealth: +1
Gold: 184
Equipment:  Shikokku's Stealth Suit (SP:7; Power +6, User is immune to Dark & Demonic enemies; Body, Head and Backwear counts as 1 Artefact), Wonky Shoes (footwear, SP: 3, suitable for all classes)(lent by Benj), ), 
Multi-tool Attachment (Artificial arm, Enables user to ignore the weapon restrictions of their class excluding Shields, Handwear, Suitable for Vindsval), Great Club (WP: 100, cannot be reinforced, imbued, or used with a shield. Suitable to barbarians and beast warriors); Medal of Glory (accessory, mark of true talent that allows the wearer to gain triple experience from battles, immunity to Asleep,Blinded,ConfusedFragile, and Weakened effects), Wrath Lance (WP:18, causes enraged and burning 10, poison 7 and cursedDarkness and Fire Elemental, lance)
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons And Shields:
 Very Pink Parasol: Broomstick, WP:1, Male enemies are Enamored with the hero, Xeno Whip (WP:4, poisoning the Xeno Whip doubles the poison output, whip), Witch's Hammer (WP 8, Poison 10, Hammer), Leets d’Loc (WP:9, ice-elemental longsword),
Renegade’s Crook (WP: 10, successful healing also poisons the target’s weapon by 3, staff), Stygian Blade (WP: 12, Longsword: WP doubled when using it against an Ethereal or Ancient enemy. The aura it exudes seems to be very cold, very luminescent water, the blade of Charon, the Angel of Death.), Crystal Blade (WP: 16, Greatsword. Imbued with a diamond, as is light-elemental as a result. A transparent blade that the fallen angel Glaz wielded), Woodsman's Axe (WP: 7, Axe), Verkenner  (WP:10, Darkness Elemental Broomstick,ranged), Requiem (WP: 20;Wood and Light-elemental; Longbow), Vagrant's Guitar (WP: 5, user is lucky, fire and wind elemental instrument), Great Club (WP: 100, cannot be reinforced, imbued, or used with a shield. Suitable to barbarians and beast warriors); Requiem (WP: 20;Wood and Light-elemental; Longbow),
Artifacts
Toxic Hood: (Headwear. The green hood worn by the Rosalia Pestilence. Changes the poisoned effectto Blessed for the duration of the battle if poisoned while wearing the hood, Usable by all.), Ten-Gallon Hat: Gives the wearer the "Tourist" effect, causing no one to take them seriously), Gauntlets of the Legionnaire (Power +5, immune to Petrified, Handwear), 
Wanderer's Seal (Vindicator's Seal, grants access to the Vindicator job class; suitable to followers of the Wanderer only), Mechanical Arm (Doubles WP for the equipped weapon; wearer cannot become disarmed; suitable for Vindsval only; handwear),
Spell Items: Scroll of Poisoning (Can be cast on a weapon to give it Poison 10, for the duration of the battle at the cost of 5 Ether), Scroll of Frailty (Enables casting the Fragile effect to one target for three round. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), Emerald
Consumables: 5X Mead, 11X Remedy, Potion, 12X Grand Potion, 2X Smoke Bomb, 3X Tonic, 3X Venom (poison -1), 3X Deadly Poison (Poison -10), Banana, 4X Hurricane - This exotic drink grants the Hilariously and Luckily Drunk-effect, doubling the power of every attack, provided the consumer can state a pun related to his attack with every attack for the duration of one battle, Bone, Fenghuang Essence, Agni Bomb, Elixir, Myrrh, Soma, 2X Phoenix Essence, Candy Cane (Restores 10 Health and 5 Ether), Health Core, 4X Mulled Wine, 3X Ambrosia, 2X Golden Lotus Flower (heals to full health upon consumption), 3X Nostrum, Last Resort (Revives all knocked out allies with 1 health.), Smelling Salts, Phoenix Incense, 4X Fire Bombs
Tools & Treasure: Bed Roll, Shovel, Magic Compass, Mythril Shard,  Bag of Wonder (Summons a random Decamon that joins the battle for 5 rounds. 10 uses remaining, Consumable)

The Enemy Right Flank
43277004110_e822bc1f0c_t.jpg Diana - Aspect of Rosier * *Attacks have 1/6 chance to instant KO*
Level: 15
Health: 172/400
Special: Assassinate – Diana has a 1/6 chance to instant KO each hero
Drops: 15 Gold

44179529365_9660010e3a_t.jpg Nazgulie - Aspect of Rosier * *Immune to all effects and sudden death*
Level: 40
Health: 600/600
Special: Pleasure House – All heroes are either Poisoned 1, Poisoned 10, Asleep, Hexed, Sealed, or Weakened
Drops: 40 Gold

31217469748_98e94b8cc0_t.jpg Waldorf - Aspect of Rosier * *Immune to wood and poisoned* *Attacks Ignore Row*
Type: Humanoid
Level: 10
Health: 74/150
Special: Magic Surge – Deals Wood Damage to all Heroes equal to level ignoring row and SP
Drops: 10 Gold

31217469838_09dd124163_t.jpg Skuld - Aspect of Rosier * *Immune to Burning* *Jinxed*
Level: 20
Health: 126/220
Ether: 20/20
Special: Pure Heart – Blesses all allies
Passive Special: Will use free hits to heal an ally to full health at the cost of 1 ether
Drops: 20 Gold

31217558918_bd7868e40d_t.jpg Periwinkle - Aspect of Rosier * *Immune to stunned, poisoned, bleeding, cursed, asleep, fast asleep, confused and hexed*
Health: 400/400
Special: Pleasure House – All heroes are either Poisoned 1, Poisoned 10, Asleep, Hexed, Sealed, or Weakened
Drops: 30 Gold

44180009265_459957f11c_t.jpg Jinnipher - Aspect of Rosier * *Attacks Deal Poisoned 6 Bleeding 3* *Poisoned 10*
Level: 20
Health: 67/230
Defense: 11
Special: Sentinel - Protects her allies preventing all damage during the next round of battle
Drops:

44371202204_c159280540_t.jpgHeckz - Aspect of Rosier * *Immune to Sealed* *Ignores Row* *Weakened (3 Rounds Remaining)*
Health: 258/400
Ether: 50/50
Defense: 3
Special: Disaster - Randomly casts a Disaster (See Weather Mage) where power is equal to level at the cost of 1 ether per target
Passive Special: Forecast: Uses Free Hit to turn the weather Lush at the cost of 1 Ether.
Drops: 30 Gold

45091646561_b4cf42a2a7_t.jpg Twisted "Eight Ball" *immune to Poison, Cursed and Sealed* *Nimble*
Type: Dark / Mechanical
Level: 35
Health: 250/250
Special: Head Strike - Deals damage equal to level and stuns the target
Drops: 35 Gold

45040513862_92797ba91f_t.jpg Restoring Root F *Immune to AOE*

45040513862_92797ba91f_t.jpg Restoring Root G *Immune to AOE*

45040513862_92797ba91f_t.jpg Restoring Root H *Immune to AOE*

45040513862_92797ba91f_t.jpg Restoring Root I *Immune to AOE*

45040513862_92797ba91f_t.jpg Restoring Root J *Immune to AOE*

44177797055_fe5abd0c76_t.jpg Remedying Root D *Immune to AOE*

44177797055_fe5abd0c76_t.jpg Remedying Root E *Immune to AOE*

44177797055_fe5abd0c76_t.jpg Remedying Root F *Immune to AOE*

45040513772_cde01ff24f_t.jpg Reinvigorating Root D *Immune to AOE*

45040513772_cde01ff24f_t.jpg Reinvigorating Root E *Immune to AOE*

45040513772_cde01ff24f_t.jpg Reinvigorating Root F *Immune to AOE*

33808674436_89f3c9b6c3_t.jpg Reflecting Root E *Immune to AOE*
Passive Special: Reflecting Root - Grants Rosier 10 SP and Immunity to Wind

33808674436_89f3c9b6c3_t.jpg Reflecting Root F *Immune to AOE*
Passive Special: Reflecting Root - Grants Rosier 10 SP and Immunity to Lightning

The Heroes Right Flank
eb_heroica_eric_av.jpg Eric (Khorne), Self-proclaimed Siren-Slayer and Butcher of Basilisks 
30 year old Human Nord
Level 31 1/4 Vindicator *Evasion* *Protected from Weakened, Stunned, Poisoned, Bleeding, Cursed, Asleep, Fast Asleep, Confused and Hexed + Immune to Darkness, Water and Earth* *Zweihänder Grip* *Inspired*
Power Bonus: +3
Defense: 0
Health: 62/62 104/104
Gold: 1410
Equipment: Pugilist's Gloves (Power +2, protects from Weakened; handwear),Boots of Evasion (Wearer takes half damage in front row + Immunity to Darkness, Water, Earth and Asleep; footwear), Periwinkle Ribbon (Grants Immunity to Stunned, Poisoned, Bleeding, Cursed, Asleep, Fast Asleep, Confused and Hexed; suitable for Periwinkle Eric only; headwear), Godricsleif (WP: 22; Lightning-elemental; greatsword),
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons:  6 Silverfish Wings (WP:8, retrievable, throwing dagger), 2 Diseased Silverfish Wings (WP:8, causes cursed-effect, retrievable, throwing weapon), Rakshasa Blade (WP:8 multiplied by the amount of Rakshasa weapons equipped by the party in the battle; greatsword), Rakshasa Flail (WP:7 multiplied by the amount of Rakshasa weapons equipped by the party in the battle; mace), Rakshasa Scimitar (WP:11 multiplied by the amount of Rakshasa weapons equipped by the party in the battle; longsword), Rakshasa Waveblades (WP:5 multiplied by the amount of Rakshasa weapons equipped by the party in the battle; dual strike daggers), Shield (SP:5), Natnail's Sword (WP:10 Longsword), Conspirator (WP: 20, causes Blinded and has 1/2 chance to cause Confused with each hit, Ice- and Darkness-elemental; longsword), Twin Biter (WP:7, causes bleeding; dual strike axe),
Spell Items: Opal (from Hybros for Dyric)
Artifacts: Prayer Beads (Makes the wearer permanently Blessed; accessory.), Flora Gear (adds Wood-element to physical attacks and protects from Wood-elemental damage, accessory), Redhawk Helmet (Power +12 if the wearer acts first in the battle order; suitable to barbarians, knights, dragoons, infiltrators, marauders, skirmishers, regulators, vindicators and winged warriors; headwear.), Venomari Helmet (SP:2, absorb Poison as Health; helmet), Heavy Armor (SP:5, protects from Fragile; bodywear),
Consumables: Potion, 13 Grand Potions, 2 Elixirs, 3 Remedies, Danab's Apple (Revives all fallen party members, restores full health and ether to the whole party and removes all negative effects from them; consumable), Neutralizer, Tiger Balm, 8 Meads, 6 Smelling Salts, 2 Nostrums, 2 Mulled Wine, Ambrosia, Dragon Scale, Genuine Nordic Mead (Grants the encouraged, hastened, inspired, reinforced, and enraged-effects; consumable), Venom, Deadly Venom, 2 Feather of White (Allows the user to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits. The effect ends if the user targets an enemy.), Feather of Lithe (Makes the user nimble for three rounds, giving them a 1/3 chance to completely avoid rolls of COUNTER and DAMAGE and Free Hits.), Lightning Bomb, Floral Bomb, Aeolus Bomb, Poison Bomb, Seal Bomb; Phoenix Essence, Pickled Mushroom x2, 4 Fire Bombs
Tools etc.: Vindicator's Seal (Grants access to the Vindicator expert job class; cannot be given away), Cornucopia (Increases the holder’s gold by 25% at the end of each quest.)

29831773111_ce9d27418d_t.jpg Ezeran Yavarr (MysticModulus)
42 year old male human Sorcerer
Level 25 1/3 *Immune to Wood and Fire, Sealed and Blindness* *Enemies that hit Ezeran become slowed*
Power Bonus: (+2 spellpower)
Health: 38/38
Ether: 27/29
Stealth: 1

Gold: 626
Equipment: Ooze Wand (WP: 10, 1/3 chance to Slow, Poisoned 1), Sneezing Demon (SP:3; enemies that hit the wearer become slowed; immunity to woodfire  and blindness, suitable to Ezeran only; bodywear), Etherium Pauldrons (SP:3, immune to sealed; backwear), Bad Luck Charm (Makes the sorcerer’s spells - including Razzmatazz and Sleight of Hand - cause an additional jinxed-effect, increasing their ether cost by 1; suitable for sorcerers; accessory),
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Trickster’s Baubel (WP:6, each hit causes one random effect: stunned, poisoned by 1, asleep, blinded, sealed or confused; wand), Ancient Sapphamber Staff (WP:8, doubled against Ancient enemies, staff), Simple Staff (WP: 10), Mockthril Spear (WP:4, spear)
Artifacts: Hood of the Elementalist (SP:1, *Absorbs darkness*; headwear, suitable to anyone),  Pointy Hat, Mage's Muffler, Bad Luck Charm, White Ninja Cowl, Begone with the Winds (Allows access to the Weather Mage Class, Accessory), Sedge hat (Max. Ether +4; headwear)
Gems: Emerald (Wood), Ruby (Fire), Diamond (Light),  Sapphire (wind), Amethyst (Darkness)
Consumables: 5x grand potions, 2x grand tonics, 3x Remedy, ether core, 2x Smoke Bomb, venom, Pickled Mushroom, 2x Golden Lotus Flower (heals to full health upon consumption), 2x potions, phoenix essence, elixir, Tooth, 9x Firebomb, Pickled Mushroom, Tiny Shroom
Tools: Crescent Seal  (+2 Power, +1 Free item usage during the first round of battle), Bedroll, Shovel

42275892404_6df9744fa6_o.png John 'Heckz' Brutenhal, the Ghostbuster, the Super Sleuth, the School Inspector and the Matchmaker (Cutcobra) (Takes Suggestions from Lind)
32 year old male human
Level 31 1/4 Weather Mage *Immune to Sealed*
 *Deals Weakened to Humanoid Enemies and Fragile to Holy Enemies* *Instant Weather Forecasts*
Power Bonus: +3 (+10 with Spells)
Defense: 3
Health: 41/41
Ether: 28/52
Gold: 379
Equipment:  Weatherfax Broom (WP:30, makes weather forecasts instant instead of being applied at the end of the round, broomstick), Robe Of The Archmagi (SP:3, Max. Ether + 5, immune to sealed; bodywear) , Magician's Gloves (Spellpower +10; suitable for mages; handwear), Burning Eyes (The wearer may add fire elemental to their attacks. The wearer deals weakened to humanoid enemies and fragile to holy enemies. Headwear), Sungold Medallion (+3 Power, +2 Health)
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Solemn Dagger (WP: 12, darkness-elemental dagger, 1/2 chance of causing sealed
Artifacts: Cloak of Blood Magic (+5 ether, attacks made with darkness magic cause weakened; suitable for mages, necromancers and chi monks; bodywear), False Lips (Rolling Pleasure House and KISS AND MAKE UP causes poisoned by 5 in addition to other effects, suitable for harlots only, accessory.), Venomari Helmet (SP:2, absorb poison as health; helmet), Watt's Artifact (Makes the user’s attacks and spells three times more effective against demons; accessory), Rich Man's Shirt (suitable for anyone, +5HP, +10 ether; bodywear), Rich man's trousers (suitable for anyone, immune to Jinxed and Bound; footwear), Buffoon's Hat (Prevents anyone from taking the wearer seriously; protects from Free Hits unless the wearer is the last hero standing; headwear).
Spell Items: Opal (Ice), Garnet (Earth), Amethyst (Darkness), Aquamarine (Water), Diamond (Light), Ruby (Fire)
Consumables: 2x Remedy, 6x Mead, 6x Nostrum, 7x Smelling Salt, 2x Tonic, 10x Phoenix Essence, Danab's Apple (Revives all fallen party members, restores full health and ether to the whole party and removes all negative effects from them; consumable), Soma, Poison Bomb, Smoke Bomb, 2x Deadly Venom, 7 Bones, Forbidden Apple (has a half chance of causing blinded or transcended to the user), Fire Bomb, x7 Seal Bombs, x2 Venom, Grating Stone, Grand Tonic, 4 Fire Bombs
Tools, etc: Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Telescope, Magic Compass, Blue Jelly, "Fifty Shades of Bley" (Grants access to Harlot), "Begone With the Winds" (Grants access to Weather Mage), Black Market Insignia (Allows the owner to seek out a black market dealer from any city they visit on a quest, as decided by the QM.), Vindicator's Seal (Grants access to the Vindicator expert job class; cannot be given away)

kirayblackknight_sandy.pngKiray Nastayo, A Hero Who Is Actually Worth Something (KingoftheZempk)
24 year old Female Human Warden
Level 29 1/3 *Immune to Blinded, Doomed, Blessed, Light, Darkness, Wood**Double damage to Demonic and Holy Foes**Half Damage from Free Hits* *Intimidation* *Lucky* *Hastened* *Encouraged*

Power Bonus: 6
Defense: 29
Health: 46/46
Gold: 199
Equipment:  Never Blessed Armor (SP: 11, Immune to Darkness, Light, and Blessed, Wearer deals double damage to Demons, suitable to Knights, Barbarians, Regulators, and Skirmishers), Spesialian Spiked Pauldrons (Damage from Free Hits is halved, Immune to Wood; accessory), Never Blessed Helmet (SP: 8, Immunity to Blinded, Doomed and Blessed, Wearer deals double damage to Holy Enemies, suitable to Knights, Barbarians, Regulators, and Skirmishers), Orcish Barbed Shield (SP: 12), Mythril Hunter's Crossbow (WP:22, double WP against beasts, fire, ice, wind, and darkness-elemental),
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons and Shields:  Sword of Fire and Light (WP: 7, Fire-Light Elemental, Greatsword), Mythralized-Smith’s Katana (WP:20, Darkness elemental, Deals Bleeding +2), Sanctified Rito Longsword (WP:6, doubled against Flying enemies; longsword), Wolfhead Aegis (SP:5, enemies that hit the user become afraid, suitable for anyone with Wolfgang reputation; shield.), Glacial Mace (WP: 12; has 1/2 chance to cause *Slowed*; Ice-elemental; Mace), Deadly Crossbow (WP:17, Light elemental, has 1/6 chance of instantly knocking out the target unless it is immune to sudden death; crossbow, deals poisoned by 10), Myrthril Composite Bow (WP:22, ignores SP,light,lightning,water, wood, and earth-elemental; bow), Shield of Invisibility (SP: 0, the user is immune to free hits until they are the last hero standing),
Artifacts: Snug Armor (SP: 5, Cannot be De-Equipped, Suitable to all classes that use shields, body wear), Fishy Scale Mail (SP: 6 , wearer absorbs water-elemental damage as health, immune to Fire; suitable for knights, dragoons, skirmishers, and regulators, body wear), Flameproof Armor (SP:1; no longer flameproof; bodywear, suitable for anyone), Winged Sandals (Protects from bound- and slowed-effects; footwear.), Skull Mask (SP: 1, wearer can pose as undead, headwear),
Spell Items:
Consumables: 10X Potion, Ambrosia, 2x Mead, Mediocre Pongcanis Brew (Encouraged + Enraged), 3x Smoke Bomb, 9x Bone, 2x Soma, 2x Ambrosia, 3x Mead, Dragon Scale, Fire Bomb, 8x Venom, Tako Sushi (Restores 10 health; consumable), Noxious Venom, Greater Potion (Restores 50 health to the target), 8x Grand Potion, Dirt Bomb, Floral Bomb, Ice Bomb, Confuse Bomb, Smoke Bomb, Venom, Serpent Scales (Grants Reinforced and Nimble-effects for the duration of one battle when consumed) Tonic, 2x Remedy, Nostrum, Venom, Chicken Drumstick, Phoenix Incense, Phoenix Essence x3, 2x Grand Potion, 2x Grand Tonics, 6x Fairie Dust, x4 Shattering Arrow (lowers enemy SP by 10 points, suitable for classes that use crossbows and bows), 4x Fire Bombs
Tools: Bedroll, Shovel, Wolf King's Seal (+3 Power, Intimidation, doesn't take up an item slot)

21994854154_0d4d07263b_t.jpg Lind Whisperer (Lind Whisperer)
25-year-old Human Black Knight *Steal 50% More Gold* *Immune to Darkness* *Hastened* *Inspired* *Lucky*

Level 26
Defense: 15
Health: 42/42 84/84
Gold: 293
Equipment: Invader's Armour (SP: 3, wearer is encouraged when their current health is at half or below the wearer's maximum level), Vorpalis Netherwings (SP: 4, the wearer deals double damage to humanoid type enemies and takes half damage from Holy/Light enemies. Backwear, suitable for anyone.), Bifrost Blades (WP: 14, dual strike, dagger Poisoned 10 LightEarth, Water, Wind, and Ice  Elemental), Swift Boots (Changes HIDE into STEAL & HIDE, allowing the wearer to steal gold equal to the target’s level if it carries gold in addition to hiding; suitable to rogues; footwear.), Skull Shield (SP:6; immunity to dark-elemental damage; suitable to Black Knights only; shield.)

Spoiler

Weapons: Darker Ethereal Deck (Playing Cards) (WP:7, throwing weapon), Ethereal Deck (Playing Cards) (WP:7, throwing weapon), Wind Spitter's Deck of Cards (WP:10; wind-elemental; causes triple damage to mobs; suitable to Lind only; throwing weapon). Star-Breaker (WP: 5, darkness-elemental halberd *1/2 chance of stun*), Shadeaux Mace (WP: 9; deals *Fragile* effect; Mace), ,Steel Knife (WP: 12, throwing weapon), Gladius (WP: 16, darkness-elemental greatsword, 1/3 chance of causing Fragile on successful hits), Shield of the Silent Knight (Shield, SP:8, attackers have a 50% chance of being Sealed), 
Artifacts: Trickster's Mask of the Human (suitable for anyone, changes users appearance into a human of the same gender, accessory), Mugger's Mask (Protects from loss of gold from gold stealing enemies, headwear.), Akrone Fez (Artifact; SP: 1, Max. Health: +1, Headwear, suitable for anyone), Plasma Shield (SP: 3, user absorbs electric attacks), Immortal Palms (+7 power; all battle start with one round of Electric weather. Handwear.),
Spell Items: Scroll of Frailty
Consumables: x5 Potions, Bone, Last Wish Powder, Military Grade Firebomb x2, Grand Potion, Greater Potion, Remedy x7, Phoenix Incense, Deadly Venom
Tools & Treasure: Bedroll, Shovel, Newspaper with Picture of Lupine, Alfendi's Cape, Alfendi Lupine's Blank Calling Cards, Map of Olegia, Arena Pass x2, Crescent Seal (+2 Power, +1 Free item usage during the first round of battle)

petaldan_parfenius.jpg Petaldan Parfenius (Played by Palathadric)
5-year-old male "wonder" Paladin *Immune to Darkness*
Level 18
Defense: 33
Health: 40/40
Ether: 17/18
Gold: 123
Equipment: Armour of Dark Arts (SP: 10; Takes up: Bodywear, Handwear, Footwear slots; counts as one artifact; Suitable to Knights, Dragoons, and Skirmishers), Cloak of Innocence (SP: 3; grants the wearer immunity to Darkness, if the health of the wearer is below 50% the wearer is also *Blessed*; Backwear; Suitable for Petaldan only), Slimy Sword (WP:25, can be split into several weaker Slimy Swords or combined with other Slimy Swords to increase WP and split apart again at any time, Longsword), Mythril Shield (SP: 20 Shield)
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons:  Brine Blade (WP: 5, 1/6 chance to trigger a Flood (see Weather Mage) when dealing damage, Longsword), Renegade’s Crook (WP: 10, successful healing also poisons the target’s weapon by 3, staff), Shield (SP: 5; Shield), Mace (WP: 6, mace)
Artifacts: Really Hard Helmet (SP: 2, Immunity to Rock), Paladin's Armour (SP:4, Ether +2; suitable to Knights, Clerics, Paladins; Bodywear),Gloves of the Boy Wonder (SP:2; immunity to *Stunned*, *Bound*, and *Petrified*; suitable to Petaldan only; handwear), 
Spell Items: Emerald, Topaz, Scroll of Tongues (Grants the user the Glossolalia Job Trait. Each casting lasts for a limited amount of time and costs 10 ether)
Consumables: Potion x 2, Grand Potion x 2, Remedy x 2, Phoenix Essence, Ambrosia, Tiger Balm, Smoke Bomb x4, Health Core, Mead, Phoenix Incense, Pickled Mushroom, Tonic, Bones x2, Fire Bombs x4
Tools: Bedroll, Etherium Ore (may applied to one weapon to allow it to deal the Sealed-effect permanently), Letter of Recommendation (Increases reputation with one of the seven main factions depending on the user's choice.)

AuPkwWK.png The Demon Germ (samurai-turtle) 
??? years old ; Half Demon; Male Black Knight  
Level 24 2/3 *Immune to Slowed & Hastened *Steal 50% More Gold* *Lucky*
Power Bonus: +4
Defense: 21
Health: 43/43
Stealth: +3
Gold: 301
Equipment: , Spesialian Helmet (SP:2, SP:4 if wearer’s Star Elf, Health +2, Power +2, Suitable for anyone; headwear), Greaves (SP:2, immunity to Slowed and Hastened; footwear), Dastan Armor (SP: 4; Immune to Darkness/Amethyst Diamond/Light Garnet/Earth Ruby/Fire; +2 SP for all other Dastan Equipment; Suitable for Knights, Regulators, Winged Warriors, Dragoons, and Vindicators; bodywear), Crested Shield (SP: 13; shield), Flying Talon "of the Salamander" (WP:10; Ruby/Fire-elemental;  Steals one drop at Random from Enemy; whip)
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: "Sporing" Brilliant Dagger (WP: 10; Emerald/Wood-elemental; 1/3 chance to Blind; dagger), Sword-Fish (WP:8; WP double if target has been attacked by Spear-Fish or Fail-Fish; longsword), Kobold Sharp Wings (WP:9; Deals Bleeding 1, poisoned 1; throwing weapon), Kobold Sharp Wings (WP:9; Deals Bleeding 1, poisoned 1; throwing weapon), Fellcrest Hand Axe (WP: 8; deals bleeding 5 on successful hits, poisoned 1; throwing weapon),, Obsidian Scimitar (WP:20; Amethyst/Darkness-elemental; longsword),
Shields: Winter Shield (SP:10; absorb Ice but takes double damage from Fire; shield), 
Artifacts: Demon Wings (Take to the Skies deals Darkness-elemental damage and Hexed instead of Wind-elemental damage and Stunned; backwear; suitable to The Demon Germ only), Snake Eye Charm (Protects from Petrified-effect; accessory), Blessed Amulet (Protects from Cursed-effect; accessory), Sterile Gloves (Protects from Poisoned- and Bleeding- effects; handwear),  
Consumables: Bone (x6), Deadly Venom (x6), Remedy (x15), Potion (x2), Grand Potion (x15), Nostrum (x4), Fire Bomb (x9), Faerie Dust (Allows the user to change their age, size, and gender for a short period of time. +1 Stealth) (x2), Holy Bomb (x4), Smelling Salts
Tools: Crescent Seal (+2 Power, +1 free item usage during first round of battle), Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, Candles (x3), Telescope, Magic Compass

41940476375_e8095611eb_t.jpg Throlar Wineghilm (Lord Duvors)
137 year old male Dwarven Paladin  *Permanently Nimble* *Absorbs Fire* *Immune to Ice* *Lucky* *Blessed* *Inspired* *Reinforced* *Transcended* *Deals Fire* *Encouraged*
Level 22 1/3
Defense: 31 62
Health: 51/51 102/102
Ether: 10/22
Stealth: +1
Gold: 50
Equipped:   , Greaves of the Wolf (SP: 5, Wearer is Nimble; footwear),  Rotting Rod (WP: 15, 1/3 chance to Hex Undead, staff), Weathered Shield (SP: 16, Ice elemental), Infernal Armor (SP: 10, absorbs fire, suitable for knights, dragoons, regulators, skirmishers, and vindicators; bodywear),  Amulet of Elven Loyalty (Wearer can use anything suitable for elves and is considered a friend by all elves; the wearer also becomes encouraged if there are elves in the party; suitable to Throlar only; accessory),
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Miracle Lance (A white spear crafted in the likeness of an ancient dragon: WP: 10, doubled against Ancient enemies, lance), Sundering Longsword (WP: 10, 1/3 chance to deal fragile; longsword), Spring Staff (WP: 12, healing someone else through this staff also heals the user by the same amount, water elemental staff), Unicorn's Horn (WP: 10, Ice and Darkness elemental, healing becomes nurturing, removing negative effects as well as restoring health; staff), Shredding Star (WP: 13; removes all temporary effects from the target; Mace), Splinter Broom (WP: 10; 1/2 chance to deal *Stunned*; defies SP; Broomstick), Ludeus (WP: 25 Successful hits have a 1/3 chance of Awakening the blade's true power, doubling the sword's WP for the next round. Doubling does not compound., Lightning, and Wood Elemental, Greatsword/Longsword)
Shields: Elven Shield (SP: 5, all elves in the party gain the same amount of SP as long as the wielder is standing)
Artifacts:  Mage's Muffler (Protects from sealed; accessory), Sandman's Parasol (Protects from asleep and fast asleep; accessory), Lethauros Crushers (While equipped, the wearer does double damage to Rock and Flying type enemies, suitable for anyone; footwear),   Robes of the Kappa Master (+20 health, wearer is slowed; bodywear), Lens of Speed Reading (allows a scroll to be read in addition to a normal action; Accessory; Suitable for scroll users), Gloves of the Hypocritical/Hippocratic Oath (Adds +10 to healing for characters with the Healing job trait and +10 Poisoning for characters with the Wicked fighting style [or future equivalent]),
Spell Items: Ruby, Emerald, Scroll of *Sealing*, Scroll of *Blindness*, Scroll of *Confusion*, Scroll of *Sleep*,Scroll of *Weakening*, Scroll of Arc *Sleep*, Scroll of Elemental Aura (Enables the user to cause the target's attacks deal only elemental damage corresponding to a gem available to the user for the duration of one battle. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 5 ether)
Consumables: x2 Potion, Grand Potion, x6 Remedy, Elixir, x2 Bone, Floral Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Sleep Bomb, Seal Bomb, Blind Bomb, Confuse Bomb, x3 Smoke Bomb, Phoenix Incense, Phoenix Essence, 2x Water Bombs, 6x Fire Bombs
Tools: Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass.

34997035535_5a52b3077b_s.jpg Torald Waruelf, Matchmaker (Alfadas)
21 year old male human Battle Mage *Inspired*
Level 18
Power Bonus: +19
Defense: 16
Health: 43/43 86/86
Ether: 13/30
Gold: 286
Abilities: Pact of the Tome (Torald may spend his action for a 1/6 chance to cause the Doomed effect on a Humanoid enemy or the Hexed effect on a Demon enemy).
Equipment: Torangu's Trident (WP: 20, SP: 5, cannot be used with Shield, Poisoned 1, Trident), Pandemonicon (+11 Power Bonus, HP, SP, Ether, Grants Pact of the Tome ability, accessory, Level 1, cannot be unequipped)

Spoiler

Weapons - Broken Spear (WP: 3; Causes Bleeding and Poisoned by 2 every other round used), Sludge Glaive (WP:8, pierces defense and causes either fragile or weakened; halberd), Whispering Greatsword (WP: 10, 1/3 Chance to Seal), Keen Axe (WP 15, Ignores SP); Rotting Rod (WP 15, 1/3 chance to Hex Undead, Staff)
Artifacts - Pongcanis Shield (SP: 7; Shield),  Crocodile Belt (Max. Health +2; accessory), Fighting Boots (Power +5 on the front row; footwear.), Pugilist's Gloves, Heavy Armour (SP:5, protects from fragile-effect, suitable for barbarians, knights, dragoons, skirmishers, regulators and vindicators; bodywear.), Mythril Mail (SP:10; suitable to knights and barbarians only; bodywear), 
Consumables - 4 Potions, 6 Mead, 3 Venom, 2 Grand Tonics, Feather of White, Smoke Bomb, Bright Polish, Phoenix Essence, Tiny Shroom, 6 Fire Bombs
Tools - Shovel, Pickaxe, Crescent Seal  (+2 Power, +1 Free item usage during the first round of battle), 
Gems - 2x Emerald (wood)Topaz (lightning), Aquamarine (water), Garnet (earth), Sapphire (wind), Ruby (Fire)

Party Leader, Please determine the battle orderEveryone else, please state your action and the row from which you will perform it.