Waterbrick Down

Heroica RPG - Quest #159: An Unexpected Return

10 hours ago, UsernameMDM said:

Hoke looks at her incredulously.

"Are you being serious?  Yes, we have a plan, most of which has already been explained to you a few breathes ago.  Do you need a detailed itinerary before we depart or would you rather stay here as 'guests' of the Council?"

Hoke looks back outside then looks back to Leona and walks up to her, almost nose-to-nose.

"Here's a plan for you: we" Hoke says, pointing to his party,"are going to go out THOSE DOORS," he says as he stabs his finger at the entrance,"get on a DRAGON, fly away, find our other friends and their allies, and go fight and possibly kill some more people, beasts, monsters, and whatever else gets in our way.  You can stay here and play soldier and statesmen all you like, but we are going to leave and actually DO SOMETHING about the situation we are in."

40281373470_9bd0b80700_t.jpg
"Excuse me if you've never had to consider the safety of those under your own command. We can't all be immortal heroes." Leona pushes Hoke away and puts a hand on her sword.

gallery_11254_206_18417.png
"Enough!" Luke steps between the two. "This animosity is not befitting your station, Leona. And you young Dragoon, we give our aid freely, but that aid comes with trust and that is something that is not simply given, it is earned. Remember, it is you who came to us."

6 hours ago, CMP said:

"First we gotta round up the other heroes. That in mind, maybe our forces should stick together while we do it. If we head back to the Hovels, maybe Dyric can pick up the trail of the party that went to seek out the Oracle."

"Thank you Master Gibbin. While I appreciate Master Hoke's suggestions, I doubt a whole battalion of armored soldiers will be able to ride upon a dragon. If we can make a path clear to these Hovels, we might be able to setup a better station of defense. By what route do you suggest we take?"

1 hour ago, StickFig said:

A voice pipes in from somewhere around the guard's knees. "Seems our plan is a mite better than yours, Master Guardsman, seeing as it doesn't involve continued incarceration...."

"Your plan would also be a declaration of war upon Eubric by the Lion Knights, something we'd like to postpone as long as possible."

"Ever the hopeful one, Luke."

Atramor unrolled a map of Eubric since Photobucket works now.

heroica-mapeubric.jpg

"I say we go south 'round Sungold Hill, up 'til we get to Glassblower's. Then we weave in between the Marketplace and Heroica Hall - tight fit, but the Academy's an empty lot now anyhow and once we get past the Ziegfrieds' we're more or less in the clear. Lady Leona, once we get there you and your men should probably secure the entrance to the Hovels by the Manor - they're friendly, obviously, courtesy of Arthur. If you can keep that path in and out clear, hopefully we won't have any issues with the Town Watch or the paladins inside. If we're lucky, they ain't gone far. If we aren't, we could be bouncin' 'round a fair bit. If Dyric or Althior pick up on their trail on the way, we can change the plan as necessary. Sound good mates?"

21 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"Excuse me if you've never had to consider the safety of those under your own command. We can't all be immortal heroes." Leona pushes Hoke away and puts a hand on her sword.

As soon as Leona's hand was on her sword, the wickedly tipped spear gleefully appeared in Hoke's hand instantaneously.

He looks her directly in the eyes.

"While you've sat here twiddling your thumbs, posturing and whining about your captivity, we've had our home taken away from us, our mentors and colleagues have been exiled, kidnapped, imprisoned, and killed.  We've already fought battles and defeated a False Founder and plan on doing the same to the rest.  We are in a hurry, and we have the means to set you free and for us to finish this.  You can sit here or you can fight.  Which do you choose?"

21 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"Enough!" Luke steps between the two. "This animosity is not befitting your station, Leona. And you young Dragoon, we give our aid freely, but that aid comes with trust and that is something that is not simply given, it is earned. Remember, it is you who came to us."

Hoke does not relax his posture, but slowly turns his head to the cleric, all the while watching Leona.

"You trust Arthur, Arthur trusted us to come get you.  You know and trust Atramor and excitedly greeted him and asked after Althior.  Atramor, Althior, and Arthur trust me and the gnome.  They trust us, you trust them, I trust the dragon outside.  There, we all, somehow, someway trust everyone here.  Like I said to her, you can stay here doing nothing, or you can come fight.  Besides, I think we're about to have a few trust building exercises soon."

21 hours ago, CMP said:

"I say we go south 'round Sungold Hill, up 'til we get to Glassblower's. Then we weave in between the Marketplace and Heroica Hall - tight fit, but the Academy's an empty lot now anyhow and once we get past the Ziegfrieds' we're more or less in the clear. Lady Leona, once we get there you and your men should probably secure the entrance to the Hovels by the Manor - they're friendly, obviously, courtesy of Arthur. If you can keep that path in and out clear, hopefully we won't have any issues with the Town Watch or the paladins inside. If we're lucky, they ain't gone far. If we aren't, we could be bouncin' 'round a fair bit. If Dyric or Althior pick up on their trail on the way, we can change the plan as necessary. Sound good mates?"

"Good enough," Hoke says, the spear slowly retracting in his hand as he turns back and walks towards the door.

Edited by UsernameMDM

10 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"Thank you Master Gibbin. While I appreciate Master Hoke's suggestions, I doubt a whole battalion of armored soldiers will be able to ride upon a dragon. If we can make a path clear to these Hovels, we might be able to setup a better station of defense. By what route do you suggest we take?"

"No one said anything about you getting on Torc.  We can clear the way, just keep up."

Edited by UsernameMDM

On 5/18/2018 at 11:44 PM, CMP said:

27377227557_9c9fda1443_t.jpg
"It's the best plan I've heard yet. Thank you Master Gibbin, we will do our best to be of aid."

On 5/19/2018 at 9:16 AM, UsernameMDM said:

As soon as Leona's hand was on her sword, the wickedly tipped spear gleefully appeared in Hoke's hand instantaneously.

He looks her directly in the eyes.

"While you've sat here twiddling your thumbs, posturing and whining about your captivity, we've had our home taken away from us, our mentors and colleagues have been exiled, kidnapped, imprisoned, and killed.  We've already fought battles and defeated a False Founder and plan on doing the same to the rest.  We are in a hurry, and we have the means to set you free and for us to finish this.  You can sit here or you can fight.  Which do you choose?"

Hoke does not relax his posture, but slowly turns his head to the cleric, all the while watching Leona.

"You trust Arthur, Arthur trusted us to come get you.  You know and trust Atramor and excitedly greeted him and asked after Althior.  Atramor, Althior, and Arthur trust me and the gnome.  They trust us, you trust them, I trust the dragon outside.  There, we all, somehow, someway trust everyone here.  Like I said to her, you can stay here doing nothing, or you can come fight.  Besides, I think we're about to have a few trust building exercises soon."

"Good enough," Hoke says, the spear slowly retracting in his hand as he turns back and walks towards the door.

"Posturing and whining? Careful dragoon, you think your pretty spear scares me? From what I've heard, you're sloppy, brash, and more relying on your muscle than your head. We'll follow your party's lead, but not yours."

"Master Ablesword, I've fought with many in your organization, with trust comes respect. Believe me honor and comradery go a lot farther than commands and ultimatums. Lead on and know we'll have your back."

On 5/19/2018 at 10:01 AM, UsernameMDM said:

"No one said anything about you getting on Torc.  We can clear the way, just keep up."

"I keenly remember you saying we would fly away on a dragon."

"My lady."

"Fine, let's get going."

The dozen Lion Knight troops quickly gather their equipment and fall in line behind their leader. As the party exits they see Dyric quickly approaching as more Paladins and Town Watch guard arrive to relieve the original watch. With blades drawn the earlier group quickly join in the fight.

25694667028_55429b6e0e_t.jpg
"If we had any chance before men, now's the time. To arms!"

PREPARE FOR BATTLE!

QM Notes:

• AoE items and attacks from the Party will effect only the Flank they are attacking.
  • The Party will reach the hovels at the end of Round 15, at the end of rounds, 4, 9, & 14 new enemies will arrive.
  • I'll auto-run rounds should the Party defeat all the enemies before the next wave arrives. 
  • The Lion Knights Party will not be affected by Dragon's Wrath
  • Lion Knight soldiers cannot be revived with a Phoenix Essence, but may be healed and function similar to mobs

The Enemy Flank A
25694667028_55429b6e0e_t.jpg Watch Captain Grimes
Type: Humanoid
Level: 50
Health: 500/500
Special: Dead Shot – Reduces the target's HP in half
Passive Special: Last Rally - Watch Captain Grimes Encourages the enemies in Flank A  after 3 Rounds
Drops: 10 Gold

38856283994_00f2f2e876_t.jpg Watchman Guard A
Level: 30
Health: 200/200
Special: Piercing Maneuver – Reduces the target's SP to 0.
Drops: Potion, 10 Gold

38856283994_00f2f2e876_t.jpg Watchman Guard B
Level: 30
Health: 200/200
Special: Piercing Maneuver – Reduces the target's SP to 0.

28215213448_df86cab3f9_t.jpg Watchman Arbelist A *Fights from Back Row* *Ranged attacks*
Level: 25
Health: 100/100
Special: Suppressive Fire - All targets that deal damage next round, take damage equal to their level ignoring row and SP.

28215213448_df86cab3f9_t.jpg Watchman Arbelist B *Fights from Back Row* *Ranged attacks*
Level: 25
Special: Suppressive Fire - All targets that deal damage next round, take damage equal to their level ignoring row and SP.

39535427132_34a0d8d68d_t.jpg Paladin Infantry A
Level: 25
Special: Ennoc's Guiding Hand – The Paladin Infantry makes an attack against the target and the hero above and below listed in the battle order, ignoring SP.

39535427132_34a0d8d68d_t.jpg Paladin Infantry B
Level: 25
Special: Ennoc's Guiding Hand – The Paladin Infantry makes an attack against the target and the hero above and below listed in the battle order, ignoring SP.

39535427402_e8ff93ba81_t.jpg Paladin Knight A
Level: 40
Health: 300/300
Special: Someone Watching Over Me – The Paladin Knight calls forth a guardian angel to protect the enemy party from damage and negative effects.

39535427402_e8ff93ba81_t.jpg Paladin Knight B
Level: 40
Health: 300/300
Special: Someone Watching Over Me – The Paladin Knight calls forth a guardian angel to protect the enemy party from damage and negative effects.

The Enemy Flank B

40439233020_9ae5cd25b8_t.jpg Paladin Lieutenant Prinis
Level: 60
Health: 500/500
Special: Thunderous Smite – Deals 15 Lightning Damage that ignores SP and Row to all enemies
Passive Special: Ennoc's Favor - Paladin Lieutenant Prinis Blesses the enemies in Flank B after 3 Rounds
Drops: 10 Gold

40439233380_3637580657_t.jpg40439233380_3637580657_t.jpg40439233380_3637580657_t.jpg40439233380_3637580657_t.jpg Paladin Archer Battalion (Mob 4) *Attacks ignore Row*
Level: 40 (4*10)
Health: 800/800 (4*200)
Special: Crippling Shot - Target is either Weakened, Fragile, or Slowed
Drops: Remedy, 10 Gold

40439233160_9dfbeb01c5_t.jpg40439233160_9dfbeb01c5_t.jpg40439233160_9dfbeb01c5_t.jpg40439233160_9dfbeb01c5_t.jpg Town Watch Heavy Enforcers (Mob 4) *Attacks deal Stunned*
Level: 52 (4*13)
Health: 1000/1000 (4*250)
Special: Rabble Breaker - Target loses positive effects
Drops: Remedy, 10 Gold

38856283104_32bf2513d8_t.jpg38856283104_32bf2513d8_t.jpg38856283104_32bf2513d8_t.jpg38856283104_32bf2513d8_t.jpg Paladin Priest (Mob 4) *Attacks deal Blinded*
Type: Humanoid
Level: 60 (4*15)
Health: 800/800 (4*200)
Special: Miracle - The Paladin Priest restores the Enemy with the least health to full HP.
Passive Special: Healing Hands - The Paladin Priest uses Miracle in place of Free Hits
Drops: Tonic, 10 Gold

Dragon House Party
20713006760_921976d201_t.jpg Atramor Gibbin, the Fiery and Aquatic Champion of Decamon and the Serpent Skinner (CallMePie) *Party Leader*
34 year old male human Rogue Thief
Level 46 *Immune to all elements and all negative effects except virus* *Steal 50% More Gold* *Lucky*
*Encouraged* *Hastened*
Power Bonus: +3
Defense:
Health: 89/89
Gold: 960
Equipment: Rat's Hide (SP: 4, backwear, suitable for anyone), Galactic Armor (SP: 6, +6 max health, immune to waterwoodlightningfireearthwindicelightdarkness, and doomed, bodywear, suitable for anyone), Wide-Brimmed Hat (Protects from all negative effects except sudden death and virus; headwear), Beginner's Lockpicks (1/3 chance to grant the Inspired effect at the beginning of each battle. The bearer can also unlock any non-magical locks. Accessory), Brain Drill (WP:20, damages the target’s ether as well; suitable to all classes),

Treasure: Robes of Illumination (SP: 5, +10 Max Ether, wearer is permanently transcended, suitable to prophets; bodywear), 100 Gold, Healing Staff, Cloak of the Dwarven Warchanter (SP: 5, Immune to Blinded and Sealed, suitable for Dwarves)
Inventory

Spoiler

Weapons: Pheles Kris (WP: 20, wielder has a 1/2 chance to generate an Aura while equipped, doubling the user's maximum health but drawing all attacks to them, lightningfireearthwindicelightdarkness elemental dagger), Robust Shield (SP: 12, shield), Ball & Chain (WP:11, causes fast asleep -effect; whip), Bow of the Void (WP:10, each demon and ethereal enemy alive in the battle temporarily increases the WP by 1, longbow), Bloodied Poleaxe (WP:15, causes the bleeding by 5 -effect; halberd), Phlegethon (WP:20, doubled by each knocked out party member, fire-elemental whip), Living Mythril Claws (WP: 34, double WP against humanoids, double damage against vermin, +1 WP after every successful hit, resets at end of current quest, light elemental, dual strike, Poisoned 7, Cursed, daggers),
Artifacts: Bracers of Insatiable Avarice (Power +2; user gains 25 Gold for every enemy he kills, handwear, suitable for hunters, berserkers, battle mages, beast warriors, dragoons, marauders, regulators, and skirmishers), , Helmet of Azzurat (SP: 4, immune to poison, headwear, suitable for anyone), Spider Demon’s Cowl (Protects from doomed and sudden death; backwear), Vengeful Heart (Power +10, but the user cannot change target of attacks until the previous one is defeated; accessory), Amulet of the Court (Negative effects last only one round on the wearer, accessory, suitable for anyone), Order Imperial's Assassin Cowl (Immune to darkness, wearer is nimble, headwear; suitable for assassins, chi monks, infiltrators, rogue thieves, and paragons), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up), suitable for rogues and beast warriors; handwear), 
White Ninja Cowl (The wearer can choose to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits; the effect ends if the user targets an enemy; suitable to rogues, beast warriors, chi monks and infiltrators; headwear)
Spell Items: Scroll of Arc Frailty, Scroll of Fire Armor, Scroll of Ice Armor, Scroll of the Chasm, Scroll of Tongues (Grants the user the Glossolalia Job Trait. Each casting lasts for a limited amount of time and costs 10 ether), Topaz, 2x RubyAmethyst, 2x AquamarineArchangel's Summonstone, Archdemon Summonstone
Consumables: Health Core, 2 Elixirs, 3 Grand Tonics, 2 Ether Cores, 4 Remedies, Mead, 4 Phoenix Essence, 2 Smelling Salts, 2 Phoenix Incenses, 4 Venoms, Smoke Bomb, Dirt Bomb, Fire Bomb,Water Bomb, Doomsday Bomb (Deals 99 damage to all enemies.), Fearomone (Causes afraid-effect to all enemies for the duration of one battle; consumable), Feather of White (Allows the user to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits. The effect ends if the user targets an enemy), Hexed Idol (Causes the hexed-effect to one humanoid enemy when consumed), Sword of Asmodeus (Power +6 but max. health -6 when merged into an artifact at a smithy), 6 Bones, Potion, 2 Greater Potions
Tools/Treasure: Decamodifier (Transforms an enemy with a quarter or less health left into a Decamon card when used, if there is a corresponding card. The monster will not drop anything if it is modified. Tool.), Flint and Steel (Handy for starting fires), Pickaxe, Shovel, Rope, Magic Shovel, 3 Mythril Shards, Twitzle the Canary (Remedies poisoned when used on target, bird familiar)

18679652234_a20d7689fc_t.jpg Althior Emorith, The Dragonslayer (K-Nut)
36 years old male (undead) human Prophet
Level 59 1/5 *Clairvoyance* *Glossolalia* *Intimidation* *Permanently Transcended and Hastened* *Immune to Petrified, Cursed, Bound, and Slowed* *Absorbs Earth* *Immune to Ice and Darkness*
Power Bonus: +6 (+18 to Spells)
Defense: 10
Health: 93/93
Ether: 103/108
Gold: 5130
Equipment: Mythril Scepter of Divine Affinity (WP:35, Has ⅙ chance to deal cursed effect on successful spells and ⅙ chance to deal blessed effect on successful healing, staff), Gloves of the Aspirant Zieg-Friend (Spellpower +5, Max Ether +5; suitable to those with reputation with the Ziegfrieds only, if reputation is great, values doubled, if reputation is outstanding, values tripled; handwear), Winged Sandals (protects from bound and slowed effects, footwear), Garuda Wings (Makes the user permanently hastened; Power +50 to winged warriors; backwear), Coat Hanger (allows wearing a second bodywear artifact regardless of the amount limit for artifacts; accessory), Robe of the Seneschal (SP:5; wearer absorbs earth-elemental damage and is immune to petrified, ice, and darkness elemental damage; suitable to clerics, mages, chi monks, necromancers, scholars, and weather mages; bodywear), Robes of Illumination (SP: 5, +10 Max Ether, wearer is permanently transcended, suitable to prophets; bodywear), Sungold Seal (Max HP+2; Power+3), Warlord’s Helmet (SP:6; healing through ether in a battle encourages targets as well, suitable to clerics and chi monks; headwear)
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Staff of the Supreme Necromancer (WP:25; damages undead; +5 level to raised undead; suitable to necromancers; staff), Scorching Staff (WP:20; attacks and fire elemental spells deal blinded; fire elemental staff), Doom Axe (WP:19, has 1/6 chance to cause doomed; axe), Bone Saw (WP:17, causes weakened and fragile to humanoids, beasts, vermin and flying enemies; longsword), Makeshift Coat Rack (WP: 4 Improvised Weapon), Boon Rod (WP:22; healing is guaranteed to restore health at least equal to WP at cost of one ether; staff, suitable to clerics), 
Artifacts: Lieutenant's Helm (SP:3, protects from fragile; headwear), Feathered Hat (Max Health +4; a consumable item named 'feather' can be stored in the hat and used without spending a turn during battles; comes equipped with [Feather of Lithe]; headgear), Pink Ribbon (Max Ether +3, grants immunity to sealed, afraid, and doomed; accessory), Lens of Speed Reading (allows one scroll to be used per round in addition to a normal action, suitable for classes that have ether; accessory), Medal of Glory (Wearer earns triple experience; accessory), Counterstrike Gloves (if the wearer is damaged by a free hit, they counter with strength equal to their level; handwear), The Black Hat (wearer is immune to cursed, grants Intimidation)
Spell Items: 2x Ruby (Fire), 2x Aquamarine (Water), Garnet (Earth), Sapphire (Wind), Opal (Ice), Topaz (Lightning), Emerald (Wood), Diamond (Light), Amethyst (Darkness), Ethereal Amethyst (Darkness, deals blinded) Scroll of Frailty (Enables casting the fragile-effect to the target, causing it to take double damage for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), Scroll of Love (Enables casting the enamored-effect to the target, making it unable to damage the caster for three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), Scroll of Luck (Enables casting the lucky-effect to the target for one battle. Each casting has a 50/50 chance and costs 10 ether.), Begone With The Winds (Grants the holder access to the Weather Mage expert job class upon reaching Level 30), Geode
Consumables: 3 Potions, 8 Grand Potions, Greater Potion (Restores 50 health to the target.), 7 Tonics, 4 Grand Tonics, 2 Ether Cores, 6 Remedies, 2 Elixirs, 9 Meads, 2 Nostrums, Smoke Bomb, Rudra Bomb, Venom, Garnet Lamp of Summoning, Skeleton Decoy, Feather of Lithe (Makes the user nimble for three rounds), Feather of Flight (Allows the user to flee from the battle when used.), 2 Milks (restores 15 health and 15 ether upon consumption), Cup of Asmodeus (Max. health +6 but power -6 when merged into an artifact at a smithy.), Pumpkin Bomb (Causes stunned-, poisoned by 1-, asleep-, blinded-, sealed- and confused-effects to all opponents when used.), Grating Stone, Greater Tonic, Phoenix Incense, Dragon Scale, Ella's Pie (Permanently boosts max. ether by 5 but permanently decreases max. health by 5 when consumed.), Hurricane
Tools etc.: Bedroll, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 4 Bones, Deaddy Bear (Causes 45 damage and doomed but has 1/6 chance to break whenever used), Sauce Pan (Tool; Can be used with a Potion, outside of battle, once per quest to restore full HP), Cornucopia (increases the holder's gold by 25% at the end of each quest)

dyrica.jpg Dyric Rone(The Legonater)
Human male, Assassin
Level 33 2/3 *Permanently Lucky* *Immune to All Elements and Blinded* *Steals 50% more gold* *Encouraged* *Hastened*

Defense: 36
Health: 45/45
Power Bonus: 0
Gold: 158
Ability: Ace Assassin Training (Dyric's successful Assassination rolls against enemies immune to instant kill deals an additional LETHAL AIM roll (see Assassin))
Equipment: Lucky Die (User is permanently *Lucky*; suitable for anyone; Accessory), Night's Helmet (SP: 6; immune to WaterWood,EarthIceFireWindLightningLightDarkness, and Blinded; suitable for anyone; Headwear), Crystal Shoes (Immunities become Absorption),  Mythril Crossbow of Incessant Warmongerers (WP: 40; Darkness and Wind-elemental, deals Slowed on non-AoE rolls, also deals Damage to the enemies above and below the target upon a successful hit; Crossbow), Shadeaux Cape (SP:15, Immune to Fire, Earth, Wind, Blind, Confused, and Defense Reduction, suitable to those with reputation among the Shadeaux only; if reputation is great, SP is doubled; if reputation is outstanding, SP is tripled; backwear),
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Double Chain Whip (WP: 10; Whip), Mockthril Longbow (WP: 27; Ice-elemental; Longbow),Tarok's Wrath (WP: 20, 1/2; chance to Instantly Kill orcs; Dagger), Throwing Knife (WP: 4; Throwing Weapon), Pongcanis Dagger (WP: 8; Dagger), Double-Barreled Handcannon (WP: 15, fire-elemental, dual-strike, hand cannon),, Requiem (WP: 20;Wood and Light-elemental; Longbow), Unlucky Horseshoe (WP:13, retrievable throwing weapon, causes Jinxed-effect)
Artifacts: Winged Sandals (immune to Bound and Slowed; suitable for anyone; Footwear), Ambrose's Heart (Artifact, suitable to Evokers, Accessory, +5 power), Sigil of the Cold Circle - (Raise an Army costs twice as much ether, but raised undead are three times as powerful, accessory, suitable for necromancers), Cloak of the Red Assassin (Chance of Assassination is 1/3, suitable for Assassins; back wear), Sticky Gloves (increases amount of Gold stolen by 50%; suitable for Rogues and Beast Warriors; Handwear), Quiver of Blinding Light (Attacks become light-elemental and cause blinded; can only be used with a bow or a crossbow; back wear), Cabin Boy's Rags (All other party members +3 power, body wear),
Spell Items: Diamond, Opal
Consumables: Potions (4), Grand Potions (5), Tonic, Remedies, Banana (restores full HP to target), Elixir (2), Cosmic Essence, Nostrum (2), Venom (2), Mythril Shards (2/4 Mythril), Military Grade Light Bomb, Military Grade Darkness Bomb, Smoke Bomb (2), Diamond Lamp of Summoning (1/3 uses left), Bones (2), Skeleton Decoy, Demon Repellent (Makes the user impervious to direct attacks from demons during one battle unless the user is the only hero left standing; consumable), Feather of White (Allows the user to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits. The effect ends if the user targets an enemy.), Crystal Ball (Worth 50 gold, 100 in magic shops), Earthwyrm Fang (Grants the encouraged-, lucky-, reinforced-, and blinded- effects for the duration of one battle), Phoenix Essence (3), Ancient Bone, Phoenix Incence, Guffington's Seal (Proves the Hero is a Friend of Guffington. The hero starts every quest with one "Hero's Cocktail"), Hero's Cocktail, Smelling Salts (2), Meads (2), Deadly Venom
Tools & Treasure: Bedroll, Shovel, Magic Compass, 3 Silver Ore (Worth 60 gold)

hoke_ableword_1b.jpg Hoke Ablesword - Champion of the Northern Kingdoms, Kraken Whacker, Titan Smiter, Serpent Skinner, Matchmaker and Rock Champion of Decamon (UsernameMDM)
Human Male Dragoon
Level 61 *Immune to Fragile, Confused, Dark, Earth, Fire, Wind* *Absorbs Poison* *Blessed*
Power Bonus: +5 Power, +7 WP
Defense: 61
Health: 106/106
Gold: 996
Equipment: Zoot's Order (WP:40; Deals Darkness, Light, Ice, Cursed, Fragile, permanently Poisoned-by-10, hits reduce enemy SP by 1; spear, suitable for Hoke only [Hydra Tongue, Crimson Haze, Amethyst, Diamond, Etherial Opal]), Mythril Buckler (SP:42, Amethyst, Mythril), Hydra Skin (SP: 2, wearer gains HP when poisoned instead of losing it, backwear),Sven's Heavy Armor (SP:6, Immune to Fire, Earth, Wind and Fragile),  Guffington's Seal (Proves the Hero is a Friend of Guffington. The hero starts every quest with one "Hero's Cocktail": encouraged, hastened, lucky and inspired), Samurai Helmet (WP:+4, immune Confused, Sealed suitable to knights, dragoons, regulators, winged warriors),  Bone Claws (+3 WP, 2 SP, hand wear), Warrior's Treads (SP:2, Health +1, footwear), Prayer Beads (User is Permenantly Blessed, accessory),
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Gladiator Trident (WP: 11, causes the Bleeding-by-5 effect; spear), Blue Steel Shield (SP:5, Immune to Blind), Vintul (WP: 16; greatsword), Wasabi Blade (WP: 4, Fire-elemental long-sword), Glistening Halberd WP:10 (1/2; chance to caused stunned effect, lance), Fang Dagger (WP:5, double damage to beasts, dagger), Balanced Main-Gauce (WP: 10, Riposte has a 1/6 chance of instantly killing the/each target, dagger, suitable only for marauders), Blade of Tranquility (WP: 2, deals the Sealed effect, Long-sword)
Artifacts: Helm of Prestige (SP: 5, +10 Max HP, Wearer is Permanently Blessed, Headwear, suitable for Paragons),  Sharkskin Gloves (Accessory, provides immunity from water elemental attacks),  Cultist Hat (damage vs undead), Electro Gear (Adds lightning-element to physical attacks and protects from lightning-elemental damage, accessory), Pugilist Gloves (+2 to power, immune Weakened), Shadeaux Cape (SP:1; suitable to those with reputation among the Shadeaux only; if reputation is great, SP is doubled; if reputation is outstanding, SP is tripled; backwear.), Iceborn's Improved Summoning Amulet (Can be used once per quest to revive a fallen enemy to join the party. The enemy has a level equal to their previous level, and health equal to the half the health of the hero reviving them. Their class can be determined by the QM, and they cannot be revived by Phoenix Essences. Accessory), Counerstrike Gloves, Goggles, Shackles of War, , Medal of Glory (Wearer gains triple experience, accessory), Sterile Gloves (Immune to poisoned and bleeding, handwear, suitable for anyone),  Obsan's "Masterpiece" (SP: 10; suitable for knights, barbarians, beast masters, dragoons, marauders and regulators; Immune to Ice, Wind and Wood; bodywear), Coat Hanger (Allows for a second body wear, Accessory),
Spell Items: Ruby (Fire), Etherial Sapphire (Sealed+Wind), Emerald (Wood), Etherial Aquamarine (Confusion+Water), Topaz (Lightning), Etherial Garnet (Slowed+Earth), Etherial Topaz (Lighting+Stunned), OpalScroll of Frailty, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Sleep
Consumables: 7x Grand Potion, Health Core, 2x Grand Tonic, 5x Remedy, 5x Ether Core, Elixir, 3x Ambrosia, Soma, 5x Mead, Smelling Salts, 2x Titan Heart (Grants encouraged- and inspired-effects when consumed), 2x Flame-Distilled Brandy (Encouraged & Immune to Ice), 5x Venom, 2x Deadly Venom, 2x Feather of Flight (Allows the user to flee from the battle when used), Hero's Cocktail, Mulled Wine, Phoenix Essence, Neutralizer, Nostrum, Elixir, Arc Mead
Tools: Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel 3x Smoke Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Water Bomb, Air Bomb, 2x Dirt Bomb, Confuse Bomb, Seal Bomb, Crescent Seal  (+2 Power, +1 Free item usage during the first round of battle),

16858651466_09a5cf51c9_o.jpg Torc
Female Dragon Adult 
Level: 61
Health: 91/91
Element: Fire
Ability: Draconic Fate (May pay 10 health for a 1/2 chance to make a party member Lucky)

vJi7H1L.png Matthias (Stickfig)
Level 32 2/3 Druid *Immune to EarthIce, and Water* *Immune to Blinded, Bound, Fragile, Sealed, and Slowed* *½ chance immunity to Asleep*Deals Fragile* *Gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed* *Lucky* *Hastened*
Power Bonus: +18
Defense: 10
Health:
 42/42
Ether: 32/33
Gold: 715
Abilities: Bearer of the Anvil (Matthias may sacrifice his turn to add his WP or SP to another heroes for the round; he may also improve one weapon at the end of each quest [+1 WP]), Immortal Waters (Once per quest, Matthias can heal himself to full health and remove all negative effects during combat; this does not take up an action)
Equipment: Ethereal Steampunk Stovepipe (SP:1; immunity to 
Earth and Water; protects from Blinded and Sealed; ½ chance to protect from Asleep-effect; suitable for men; headwear), Hunter's Plate (SP:4; wearer gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed; suitable for rogues, rangers, barbarians, beast warriors, infiltrators, regulators, and winged warriors) (Dreyrugr), Ethereal Rocket Boots (SP:2; immunity to Ice; protects from BoundFragile, and Slowed effects; footwear), Sungold Seal (+3 power, +2 health), Stave of Grasping Thorns (WP:15; Roots of Life triggers a Kudzu (see Weather Mage); staff), Coat Hanger (Allows wearing a second bodywear artifact regardless of the amount limit for artifacts; accessory [no bodywear attached]), Mail of the Renegade Commander (SP: 3, Free hits deal half damage, Bodywear)

Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Ethereal XX Handcannon Replica (WP:12, pierces defense, Fire- and Light-elemental, deals Afraid, hand cannon),  Peashooter (WP:2, deals Burning -2, hand cannon),  Tinkerer's Wrench (WP:10; double WP against Mechanical; ranged, retrievable, throwing weapon), Ethereal Restored Fireball Extraordinaire (WP:13; also hits enemies listed above and below the target; Darkness-, Ice-, and Lightning-elemental; deals Fragile; user is Slowed; hand cannon)
Artifacts: Dapper Hat (This amazingly dapper hat gives the wearer a ⅙ chance of being Encouraged at the start of any battle, headwear), Trickster's Mask of the Human (Changes the wearer into a human of the same gender when worn, accessory), Coat Hanger (Allows wearing a second bodywear artifact regardless of the amount limit for artifacts; accessory [no bodywear attached]), Mail of the Renegade Commander (SP: 3, Free hits deal half damage, Bodywear),
Spell Items: Emerald
Consumables: 2x Adamantite Shard (¼ of a full Adamantite ore, used for adamantizing weapons), 8x Bone (Distracts the target for the duration of 1 round, preventing Free Hits; worth 5 gold in magic shops)
, Candy Cane (Restores 10 Health and 5 Ether), Deadly Venom, 3x Elixir, Emergency Essence, Grand Potion, Grand Tonic, 2x Grating Stone, 4x Nostrum, Potion, 2x Red Death Blood, 2x Remedy, 4x Shattering Arrow (Lowers enemy SP by 5, suitable for classes with bows and crossbows), Smelling Salts, 3x Tonic, Zhar-ptitsa Incense (Revives all party members to full health and grants the Blessed, Reinforced, and Transcended effects, consumable), Big Apple (Raises Power Bonus by 1)
Tools: 
Bedroll, Magic Compass, 3x Fire Bomb, Skadi Bomb, Smoke Bomb

39209738684_688c2e3d3a_t.jpg Bellanotte Shadeaux (Takes suggestions from Dyric)
Level 30 Minstrel *Permanently Fragile* *Immune to Asleep and Fast Asleep*
Health:
 58/58
Ether: 14/56
Gold: 0
Equipment: Nocturne Flute (WP: 6, inflicts the Sleep affect, instrument), Shadeaux Cape (SP: 9), Sandman’s Parasol (Protects from asleep- and fast asleep –effects; accessory), Bard's Corset (SP: 1, Ether +10)
Inventory: Serenade of Water (Causes water-elemental damage equal to the minstrel's level to all enemies instantly. Costs 2 ether per damaged enemy.), Bolero of Fire (Causes fire-elemental damage equal to the minstrel's level to all enemies instantly. Costs 2 ether per damaged enemy.), Grand Potion, Trickster's Mask of the Elf (changes the wearer into an elf of the same gender when worn; Accessory, suitable for anyone), Sven's Dagger (WP: 14, Fire- and Earth+Sealed Elemental), Staff of the Cultist Battlemage (WP: 7, staff, 50% chance of Fleeing upon being KO'd), Fur Leggings (SP: 1, Beast enemies do not deal free hits to the wearer; footwear, suitable for anyone), Anniversary Medal (Power +6, SP +6, Max. Health +6, Max. Ether +6. The values will increase by 1 with each passing year; accessory.)

Lion Knight Party
27377227557_9c9fda1443_t.jpg Luke (takes suggestions from Althior)
Male Elf Sage *Immune to Bleeding & Poison*
Level: 35
Power Bonus: 9
Defense: 0
Health: 51/51
Ether: 40/40
Gold: 0
Equipment: Staff of the Fey Physician (WP: 10; Staff), White Cloak (Max HP +3; suitable for Clerics, Alchemists, and Scholars; Backwear), Sterile Gloves, Amulet of the Faithful Lion (Subtracts HP from Luke if Dame Leona Kniveton would be KO'd, Suitable for Luke, Accessory)
Inventory:
Health Core, Grand Potions (2), Potions (5), Tonics (3), Phoenix Essence, Diamond

40281373470_9bd0b80700_t.jpg Dame Leona Kniveton (NPC, takes suggestions from Atramor)
Female human Guardian Knight
Level 45 *Immune to Stunned, Weakened, Fragile, Bound, Afraid, Fire, Ice, Wind, Earth* *Reinforced*
Power Bonus: 10
Defense: 40 80
Health: 71/71
Gold: 10
Equipment: Sword of Ancestral Vengeance (WP: 20, WP increase by 5 with each KO, resets at the end of battle, Longsword), Lion Knight's Commander's Shield (SP: 20; Fire, Ice, Earth, Wind, Shield), Lion Knight's Commander's Armor (SP: 10; suitable for Skirmishers and Knights; Immune to Stunned, Fragile, Weakened Bodywear), Lion Knight Commander's Grieves (SP: 5, +10 WP,  Handwear), Lion Knight Commander's Greaves (Sp 5, Immune to Bound, Afraid, Footwear), Standard of the Lion Knight's (All Lion Knights and Skirmishers fighting in the same row as Dame Leona Kniveton, benefit from her positive effects, Suitable for Leona, accessory)
Inventory: Grand Potion, Remedy, Mead, Smelling Salts, Nostrum

27377697447_a03a79b9f1_t.jpg27377697447_a03a79b9f1_t.jpg27377697447_a03a79b9f1_t.jpg27377697447_a03a79b9f1_t.jpg27377697447_a03a79b9f1_t.jpg27377697447_a03a79b9f1_t.jpg27377697447_a03a79b9f1_t.jpg27377697447_a03a79b9f1_t.jpg27377697447_a03a79b9f1_t.jpg27377697447_a03a79b9f1_t.jpg  Lion Knight Infantry (10) (NPC, takes suggestions from Atramor)
Human Skirmishers 
Level 60 (10*6)
Defense: 32 (10*3)
Health: 60/60 (10*6)
Equipment: Standard Issue Pike (WP: 6, Spear),  Standard Issue Shield (SP: 3)
Inventory: Grand Potion

42201666122_64750712cc_t.jpg42201666122_64750712cc_t.jpg42201666122_64750712cc_t.jpg Lion Knight Archers (3) (NPC, takes suggestions from Atramor)
Human Rangers 
Level 30 (3*10)
Defense: 2
Health: 30/30 (10*3)
Equipment: Standard Issue Crossbows (WP: 10, Crossbow)

41526617974_1f77337590_t.jpg41526617974_1f77337590_t.jpg41526617974_1f77337590_t.jpg Lion Knight High Guard (3) (NPC, takes suggestions from Atramor)
Human Knights
Level 60 (3*20)
Defense: 32 (3*10)
Health: 60/60 (3*20)
Equipment: Heavy Issue Broadsword (WP: 20, Broadsword), Heavy Issue Shield (SP: 10)

Party Leader, Please determine the battle order. Everyone else, please state your action.

Well, so much for diplomacy.

Rone nods his head in greetings to his party. Cheers, all. I see you've been busy. Turning to the Lion forces, the assassin performs a curt bow. Master Luke, it's been some time. Ma'am, men, Dyric Rone. We can chat later, of course, there are mildly more pressing matters. 

Stepping up beside Atramor, Dyric loads up his crossbow and eyes up the local soldiers. So, what's our plan? I can try to assassinate the leaders while you mop up the lesser forces. Not only that, if we get Bellanotte going on the Lucky Chant again, I have a good chance at taking down the whole force. In either case, we should try to keep as many of our force alive as possible. 

Dyric should have the Cloak of the Red Assassin and Shadeaux Cape equipped as per the PM thread. 

Edited by The Legonater
Slight plan tweak

5 hours ago, Waterbrick Down said:

"Posturing and whining? Careful dragoon, you think your pretty spear scares me? From what I've heard, you're sloppy, brash, and more relying on your muscle than your head. We'll follow your party's lead, but not yours."

"You're the one sitting here under guard, not me.  And this spear wouldn't be here if your fearful hand wouldn't have gone to your sword.  It's funny how you wouldn't fight your way out or here, but you'd fight those who are on your side against the Council you said you wanted to smite earlier.  Speak for yourself when you talk being sloppy, brash, and relying on your muscle instead of your head."

"Master Ablesword, I've fought with many in your organization, with trust comes respect. Believe me honor and comradery go a lot farther than commands and ultimatums. Lead on and know we'll have your back."

"Trust, respect, honor, comradery...We can talk philosophy AFTER we get out of here.  Let's go."  

"I keenly remember you saying we would fly away on a dragon."

"My lady."

"Fine, let's get going."

"If you ask her nicely, she might let you on," Hoke says with a wink.

As the party exits they see Dyric quickly approaching as more Paladins and Town Watch guard arrive to relieve the original watch. With blades drawn the earlier group quickly join in the fight.

Hoke almost throws up his hands in exasperation, but quickly adjusts his attitude, glad to be able to actually fight.

Torc is in battle, correct?

3 hours ago, UsernameMDM said:

"You're the one sitting here under guard, not me.  And this spear wouldn't be here if your fearful hand wouldn't have gone to your sword.  It's funny how you wouldn't fight your way out or here, but you'd fight those who are on your side against the Council you said you wanted to smite earlier.  Speak for yourself when you talk being sloppy, brash, and relying on your muscle instead of your head."

"Trust, respect, honor, comradery...We can talk philosophy AFTER we get out of here.  Let's go."  

"If you ask her nicely, she might let you on," Hoke says with a wink.

Hoke almost throws up his hands in exasperation, but quickly adjusts his attitude, glad to be able to actually fight.

Torc is in battle, correct?

QM Note: Fixed, mistake on my part.

"If I wanted to start a war, sure, but it seems we have little choice now."

8 hours ago, The Legonater said:

Stepping up beside Atramor, Dyric loads up his crossbow and eyes up the local soldiers. So, what's our plan? I can try to assassinate the leaders while you mop up the lesser forces. Not only that, if we get Bellanotte going on the Lucky Chant again, I have a good chance at taking down the whole force. In either case, we should try to keep as many of our force alive as possible. 

Atramor drew his claws one more. This was a lot of opposition to cut through.

"Leaders aren't what I'm concerned about. It's those Paladin Knights. You hit the second one and someone from the other flank."

He looked towards the Lion Knights.

"Leona! Keep your men safe and hold that second flank, we'll handle this side then regroup! Everyone else, spread out as much as ya' can, we gotta keep everyone on the first flank covered!"

Atramor will use an Ether Core on Bellanotte and slashes at Paladin Knight A with both claws from the front row.

Leona will use Smelling Salts and Nostrum in the back row.

The Infantry will attack Archer Battalion and Paladin Priests from the back row.

The Archers will attack Paladin Infrantry A and B from the back row.

The High Guard will attack Paladin Lieutenant Prinnis and the Heavy Enforcers from the back row.

Battle Order
Bellanotte
Dyric
Dyric
Hoke
Atramor
Atramor
Leona
Leona
Infantry
Infantry
High Guard
High Guard
Archers
Archers
Luke
Luke
Althior
Althior
Matthias
Matthias

1 hour ago, Waterbrick Down said:

QM Note: Fixed, mistake on my part.

"If I wanted to start a war, sure, but it seems we have little choice now."

"Good!  Glad to see you're up to speed.  Now, let's see if that lion's roar of yours has any bite."

What exactly does the Arc Mead do?

Torc - Infantry A

Hoke - Nostrum (Badge), Paladin Knight B, Zoot's Order, Front Row

Edited by UsernameMDM

3 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

QM Note: It gives the Encouraged effect to all the party.

Is the whole party together or are we considered to be on different fronts?

Edited by UsernameMDM

3 hours ago, CMP said:

Atramor drew his claws one more. This was a lot of opposition to cut through.

"Leaders aren't what I'm concerned about. It's those Paladin Knights. You hit the second one and someone from the other flank."

If you say so.

Bellanotte, get the Lucky Chant going again! Keep to the back.

Rone drops to one knee, balancing his crossbow as he loaded it almost as fast as he was firing. He aimed first for Paladin Knight B (Knight A, Grimes) and then spun to hit Prinis (Archer Battalion, Priests), all from the back row

11 hours ago, The Legonater said:

Dyric should have the Cloak of the Red Assassin and Shadeaux Cape equipped as per the PM thread. 

Uh, WBD? :look:

4 minutes ago, Waterbrick Down said:

QM Note: Both are backwear, so Dyric can only wear one of them.

I could have sworn one was bodywear last I checked. My bad, switch out the Shadeaux Cape for the Cloak, then, if that's okay. 

Althior uses Darkness on Grimes and Watchman Guard A from the back row.

Luke uses Light on Arbelist A and B from the back row.

Matthias jumps into the fray (well, into the back), shooting and healing.

>Matthias: Heal (Stave) v. first injured party member (by battle order); if none, Extraordiaire v. Watchman Guard B
>Matthias: Repeat

OOC: Sorry for the lack of formatting (and lack of timelineness in posting); I'm mobile-only for probably two-three more weeks. If I get way behind at some point, control of Matthias will go to @K-Nut

10 hours ago, UsernameMDM said:

Is the whole party together or are we considered to be on different fronts?

QM Note: The whole party is together.

QM Note: The editor has wonked out on me three times, the actions after the High Guard were all successful and ended up KOing the rest of the Flank B. Go ahead and choose actions for the next round in case folks want to use consumables and then I'll auto-roll till the next set of guards show up.

Bellanotte's melody filters over the battlefield as Dyric begins his whirlwind of death and destruction decimating the paladin and town watch forces. The party mount upon Torc and take to the skies obliterating the remainder of their foes in a strafing maneuver. Atramor slices and dices his way through the newly arrived paladin lieutenant as Leona prepares her forces to begin their long march. The Lion Knights work with quick efficiency, mowing through the unprepared paladin forces. Luke and Althior sling bursting spells of energy wiping out the Paladin archers as Matthias unleashes a storm of fire and shrapnel felling the priests of Ennoc. Torc comes roaring in and decimates the ranks of the remaining town watch enforcers. For a brief moment the street is quiet but the party doesn't have long before more guards show up.

Round 1 of Battle in the Streets
>Bellanotte plays Lucky Chant - Success - 14 Ether
>Dyric vs. Paladin Knight B - Aim Grim Reaper Special Damage - Watch Captain Grimes, Paladin Infantry A KO'd, 435 Gold Stolen
>Dyric vs. Prinis - Damage Critical Hit Critical Hit - No Assassination, 452 Damage to Prinis, 
Hoke vs. Paladin Knight B - Special Damage Dragon's Wrath - 482 Damage to Watchman Guard A, KO'd; 495 Damage to Watchman Guard B, KO'd; 479 Damage to Watchman Arbelist A, KO'd; 507 Damage to Watchman Arbelist B, KO'd; 424 Damage to Paladin Infantry B, KO'd; 408 Damage to Paladin Knight A, KO'd; 366 Damage to Paladin Knight B, KO'd
Atramor uses Ether Core - Success
Atramor vs. Paladin Knight A Prinis - Special Damage Steal & Hide Critical Theft - 760 Damage, KO'd, 60 Gold Stolen
>Leona uses Smelling Salts - Success
>Leona uses Nostrum - Success
>Infantry vs. Archer Battalion - Hit Critical Hit - 36 Damage
>Infantry vs. Priests - Defend Critical Hit - 36 Damage
>High Guard vs. Prinis Archer Battalion -  Hit Hit - 80 Damage
>High Guard vs. Enforcers - Critical Hit Damage - 100 Damage
Archers
Luke
Luke
Althior
Althior
Matthias
Matthias

Battle Notes:

• AoE items and attacks from the Party will effect only the Flank they are attacking.
  • The Party will reach the hovels at the end of Round 15, at the end of rounds, 4, 9, & 14 new enemies will arrive.
  • I'll auto-run rounds should the Party defeat all the enemies before the next wave arrives. 
  • The Lion Knights Party will not be affected by Dragon's Wrath
  • Lion Knight soldiers cannot be revived with a Phoenix Essence, but may be healed and function similar to mobs

The Enemy Flank A

The Enemy Flank B

Dragon House Party
20713006760_921976d201_t.jpg Atramor Gibbin, the Fiery and Aquatic Champion of Decamon and the Serpent Skinner (CallMePie) *Party Leader*
34 year old male human Rogue Thief
Level 46 *Immune to all elements and all negative effects except virus* *Steal 50% More Gold* *Lucky*
*Encouraged* *Hastened*
Power Bonus: +3
Defense:
Health: 89/89
Gold: 1020
Equipment: Rat's Hide (SP: 4, backwear, suitable for anyone), Galactic Armor (SP: 6, +6 max health, immune to waterwoodlightningfireearthwindicelightdarkness, and doomed, bodywear, suitable for anyone), Wide-Brimmed Hat (Protects from all negative effects except sudden death and virus; headwear), Beginner's Lockpicks (1/3 chance to grant the Inspired effect at the beginning of each battle. The bearer can also unlock any non-magical locks. Accessory)Living Mythril Claws (WP: 36, double WP against humanoids, double damage against vermin, +1 WP after every successful hit, resets at end of current quest, light elemental, dual strike, Poisoned 7, Cursed, daggers),

Treasure: Robes of Illumination (SP: 5, +10 Max Ether, wearer is permanently transcended, suitable to prophets; bodywear), 100 Gold, Healing Staff, Cloak of the Dwarven Warchanter (SP: 5, Immune to Blinded and Sealed, suitable for Dwarves)
Inventory

Spoiler

Weapons: Pheles Kris (WP: 20, wielder has a 1/2 chance to generate an Aura while equipped, doubling the user's maximum health but drawing all attacks to them, lightningfireearthwindicelightdarkness elemental dagger), Robust Shield (SP: 12, shield), Ball & Chain (WP:11, causes fast asleep -effect; whip), Bow of the Void (WP:10, each demon and ethereal enemy alive in the battle temporarily increases the WP by 1, longbow), Bloodied Poleaxe (WP:15, causes the bleeding by 5 -effect; halberd), Phlegethon (WP:20, doubled by each knocked out party member, fire-elemental whip), Brain Drill (WP:20, damages the target’s ether as well; suitable to all classes)
Artifacts: Bracers of Insatiable Avarice (Power +2; user gains 25 Gold for every enemy he kills, handwear, suitable for hunters, berserkers, battle mages, beast warriors, dragoons, marauders, regulators, and skirmishers), , Helmet of Azzurat (SP: 4, immune to poison, headwear, suitable for anyone), Spider Demon’s Cowl (Protects from doomed and sudden death; backwear), Vengeful Heart (Power +10, but the user cannot change target of attacks until the previous one is defeated; accessory), Amulet of the Court (Negative effects last only one round on the wearer, accessory, suitable for anyone), Order Imperial's Assassin Cowl (Immune to darkness, wearer is nimble, headwear; suitable for assassins, chi monks, infiltrators, rogue thieves, and paragons), Sticky Gloves (Increases the amount of gold stolen by 50% (rounded up), suitable for rogues and beast warriors; handwear), 
White Ninja Cowl (The wearer can choose to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits; the effect ends if the user targets an enemy; suitable to rogues, beast warriors, chi monks and infiltrators; headwear)
Spell Items: Scroll of Arc Frailty, Scroll of Fire Armor, Scroll of Ice Armor, Scroll of the Chasm, Scroll of Tongues (Grants the user the Glossolalia Job Trait. Each casting lasts for a limited amount of time and costs 10 ether), Topaz, 2x RubyAmethyst, 2x AquamarineArchangel's Summonstone, Archdemon Summonstone
Consumables: Health Core, 2 Elixirs, 3 Grand Tonics, Ether Cores, 4 Remedies, Mead, 4 Phoenix Essence, 2 Smelling Salts, 2 Phoenix Incenses, 4 Venoms, Smoke Bomb, Dirt Bomb, Fire Bomb,Water Bomb, Doomsday Bomb (Deals 99 damage to all enemies.), Fearomone (Causes afraid-effect to all enemies for the duration of one battle; consumable), Feather of White (Allows the user to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits. The effect ends if the user targets an enemy), Hexed Idol (Causes the hexed-effect to one humanoid enemy when consumed), Sword of Asmodeus (Power +6 but max. health -6 when merged into an artifact at a smithy), 6 Bones, Potion, 2 Greater Potions
Tools/Treasure: Decamodifier (Transforms an enemy with a quarter or less health left into a Decamon card when used, if there is a corresponding card. The monster will not drop anything if it is modified. Tool.), Flint and Steel (Handy for starting fires), Pickaxe, Shovel, Rope, Magic Shovel, 3 Mythril Shards, Twitzle the Canary (Remedies poisoned when used on target, bird familiar)

18679652234_a20d7689fc_t.jpg Althior Emorith, The Dragonslayer (K-Nut)
36 years old male (undead) human Prophet
Level 59 1/5 *Clairvoyance* *Glossolalia* *Intimidation* *Permanently Transcended and Hastened* *Immune to Petrified, Cursed, Bound, and Slowed* *Absorbs Earth* *Immune to Ice and Darkness*
Power Bonus: +6 (+18 to Spells)
Defense: 10
Health: 93/93
Ether: 103/108
Gold: 5130
Equipment: Mythril Scepter of Divine Affinity (WP:35, Has ⅙ chance to deal cursed effect on successful spells and ⅙ chance to deal blessed effect on successful healing, staff), Gloves of the Aspirant Zieg-Friend (Spellpower +5, Max Ether +5; suitable to those with reputation with the Ziegfrieds only, if reputation is great, values doubled, if reputation is outstanding, values tripled; handwear), Winged Sandals (protects from bound and slowed effects, footwear), Garuda Wings (Makes the user permanently hastened; Power +50 to winged warriors; backwear), Coat Hanger (allows wearing a second bodywear artifact regardless of the amount limit for artifacts; accessory), Robe of the Seneschal (SP:5; wearer absorbs earth-elemental damage and is immune to petrified, ice, and darkness elemental damage; suitable to clerics, mages, chi monks, necromancers, scholars, and weather mages; bodywear), Robes of Illumination (SP: 5, +10 Max Ether, wearer is permanently transcended, suitable to prophets; bodywear), Sungold Seal (Max HP+2; Power+3), Warlord’s Helmet (SP:6; healing through ether in a battle encourages targets as well, suitable to clerics and chi monks; headwear)
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Staff of the Supreme Necromancer (WP:25; damages undead; +5 level to raised undead; suitable to necromancers; staff), Scorching Staff (WP:20; attacks and fire elemental spells deal blinded; fire elemental staff), Doom Axe (WP:19, has 1/6 chance to cause doomed; axe), Bone Saw (WP:17, causes weakened and fragile to humanoids, beasts, vermin and flying enemies; longsword), Makeshift Coat Rack (WP: 4 Improvised Weapon), Boon Rod (WP:22; healing is guaranteed to restore health at least equal to WP at cost of one ether; staff, suitable to clerics), 
Artifacts: Lieutenant's Helm (SP:3, protects from fragile; headwear), Feathered Hat (Max Health +4; a consumable item named 'feather' can be stored in the hat and used without spending a turn during battles; comes equipped with [Feather of Lithe]; headgear), Pink Ribbon (Max Ether +3, grants immunity to sealed, afraid, and doomed; accessory), Lens of Speed Reading (allows one scroll to be used per round in addition to a normal action, suitable for classes that have ether; accessory), Medal of Glory (Wearer earns triple experience; accessory), Counterstrike Gloves (if the wearer is damaged by a free hit, they counter with strength equal to their level; handwear), The Black Hat (wearer is immune to cursed, grants Intimidation)
Spell Items: 2x Ruby (Fire), 2x Aquamarine (Water), Garnet (Earth), Sapphire (Wind), Opal (Ice), Topaz (Lightning), Emerald (Wood), Diamond (Light), Amethyst (Darkness), Ethereal Amethyst (Darkness, deals blinded) Scroll of Frailty (Enables casting the fragile-effect to the target, causing it to take double damage for the next three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), Scroll of Love (Enables casting the enamored-effect to the target, making it unable to damage the caster for three rounds. Each casting has a 50/50 chance of success and costs 1 ether.), Scroll of Luck (Enables casting the lucky-effect to the target for one battle. Each casting has a 50/50 chance and costs 10 ether.), Begone With The Winds (Grants the holder access to the Weather Mage expert job class upon reaching Level 30), Geode
Consumables: 3 Potions, 8 Grand Potions, Greater Potion (Restores 50 health to the target.), 7 Tonics, 4 Grand Tonics, 2 Ether Cores, 6 Remedies, 2 Elixirs, 9 Meads, 2 Nostrums, Smoke Bomb, Rudra Bomb, Venom, Garnet Lamp of Summoning, Skeleton Decoy, Feather of Lithe (Makes the user nimble for three rounds), Feather of Flight (Allows the user to flee from the battle when used.), 2 Milks (restores 15 health and 15 ether upon consumption), Cup of Asmodeus (Max. health +6 but power -6 when merged into an artifact at a smithy.), Pumpkin Bomb (Causes stunned-, poisoned by 1-, asleep-, blinded-, sealed- and confused-effects to all opponents when used.), Grating Stone, Greater Tonic, Phoenix Incense, Dragon Scale, Ella's Pie (Permanently boosts max. ether by 5 but permanently decreases max. health by 5 when consumed.), Hurricane
Tools etc.: Bedroll, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass, 4 Bones, Deaddy Bear (Causes 45 damage and doomed but has 1/6 chance to break whenever used), Sauce Pan (Tool; Can be used with a Potion, outside of battle, once per quest to restore full HP), Cornucopia (increases the holder's gold by 25% at the end of each quest)

dyrica.jpg Dyric Rone(The Legonater)
Human male, Assassin
Level 33 2/3 *Permanently Lucky* *Immune to All Elements and Blinded* *Steals 50% more gold* *Encouraged* *Hastened*

Defense: 6
Health: 45/45
Gold: 593
Ability: Ace Assassin Training (Dyric's successful Assassination rolls against enemies immune to instant kill deals an additional LETHAL AIM roll (see Assassin))
Equipment: Lucky Die (User is permanently *Lucky*; suitable for anyone; Accessory), Night's Helmet (SP: 6; immune to WaterWood,EarthIceFireWindLightningLightDarkness, and Blinded; suitable for anyone; Headwear), Crystal Shoes (Immunities become Absorption),  Mythril Crossbow of Incessant Warmongerers (WP: 40; Darkness and Wind-elemental, deals Slowed on non-AoE rolls, also deals Damage to the enemies above and below the target upon a successful hit; Crossbow), Cloak of the Red Assassin (Chance of Assassination is 1/3, suitable for Assassins; back wear)
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Double Chain Whip (WP: 10; Whip), Mockthril Longbow (WP: 27; Ice-elemental; Longbow),Tarok's Wrath (WP: 20, 1/2; chance to Instantly Kill orcs; Dagger), Throwing Knife (WP: 4; Throwing Weapon), Pongcanis Dagger (WP: 8; Dagger), Double-Barreled Handcannon (WP: 15, fire-elemental, dual-strike, hand cannon),, Requiem (WP: 20;Wood and Light-elemental; Longbow), Unlucky Horseshoe (WP:13, retrievable throwing weapon, causes Jinxed-effect)
Artifacts: Winged Sandals (immune to Bound and Slowed; suitable for anyone; Footwear), Ambrose's Heart (Artifact, suitable to Evokers, Accessory, +5 power), Sigil of the Cold Circle - (Raise an Army costs twice as much ether, but raised undead are three times as powerful, accessory, suitable for necromancers), Sticky Gloves (increases amount of Gold stolen by 50%; suitable for Rogues and Beast Warriors; Handwear), Quiver of Blinding Light (Attacks become light-elemental and cause blinded; can only be used with a bow or a crossbow; back wear), Cabin Boy's Rags (All other party members +3 power, body wear), Shadeaux Cape (SP:15, Immune to Fire, Earth, Wind, Blind, Confused, and Defense Reduction, suitable to those with reputation among the Shadeaux only; if reputation is great, SP is doubled; if reputation is outstanding, SP is tripled; backwear),
Spell Items: Diamond, Opal
Consumables: Potions (4), Grand Potions (5), Tonic, Remedies, Banana (restores full HP to target), Elixir (2), Cosmic Essence, Nostrum (2), Venom (2), Mythril Shards (2/4 Mythril), Military Grade Light Bomb, Military Grade Darkness Bomb, Smoke Bomb (2), Diamond Lamp of Summoning (1/3 uses left), Bones (2), Skeleton Decoy, Demon Repellent (Makes the user impervious to direct attacks from demons during one battle unless the user is the only hero left standing; consumable), Feather of White (Allows the user to hide for up to three rounds, avoiding Free Hits. The effect ends if the user targets an enemy.), Crystal Ball (Worth 50 gold, 100 in magic shops), Earthwyrm Fang (Grants the encouraged-, lucky-, reinforced-, and blinded- effects for the duration of one battle), Phoenix Essence (3), Ancient Bone, Phoenix Incence, Guffington's Seal (Proves the Hero is a Friend of Guffington. The hero starts every quest with one "Hero's Cocktail"), Hero's Cocktail, Smelling Salts (2), Meads (2), Deadly Venom
Tools & Treasure: Bedroll, Shovel, Magic Compass, 3 Silver Ore (Worth 60 gold)

hoke_ableword_1b.jpg Hoke Ablesword - Champion of the Northern Kingdoms, Kraken Whacker, Titan Smiter, Serpent Skinner, Matchmaker and Rock Champion of Decamon (UsernameMDM)
Human Male Dragoon
Level 61 *Immune to Fragile, Confused, Dark, Earth, Fire, Wind* *Absorbs Poison* *Blessed*
Power Bonus: +5 Power, +7 WP
Defense: 61
Health: 106/106
Gold: 996
Equipment: Zoot's Order (WP:40; Deals Darkness, Light, Ice, Cursed, Fragile, permanently Poisoned-by-10, hits reduce enemy SP by 1; spear, suitable for Hoke only [Hydra Tongue, Crimson Haze, Amethyst, Diamond, Etherial Opal]), Mythril Buckler (SP:42, Amethyst, Mythril), Hydra Skin (SP: 2, wearer gains HP when poisoned instead of losing it, backwear),Sven's Heavy Armor (SP:6, Immune to Fire, Earth, Wind and Fragile),  Guffington's Seal (Proves the Hero is a Friend of Guffington. The hero starts every quest with one "Hero's Cocktail": encouraged, hastened, lucky and inspired), Samurai Helmet (WP:+4, immune Confused, Sealed suitable to knights, dragoons, regulators, winged warriors),  Bone Claws (+3 WP, 2 SP, hand wear), Warrior's Treads (SP:2, Health +1, footwear), Prayer Beads (User is Permenantly Blessed, accessory),
Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Gladiator Trident (WP: 11, causes the Bleeding-by-5 effect; spear), Blue Steel Shield (SP:5, Immune to Blind), Vintul (WP: 16; greatsword), Wasabi Blade (WP: 4, Fire-elemental long-sword), Glistening Halberd WP:10 (1/2; chance to caused stunned effect, lance), Fang Dagger (WP:5, double damage to beasts, dagger), Balanced Main-Gauce (WP: 10, Riposte has a 1/6 chance of instantly killing the/each target, dagger, suitable only for marauders), Blade of Tranquility (WP: 2, deals the Sealed effect, Long-sword)
Artifacts: Helm of Prestige (SP: 5, +10 Max HP, Wearer is Permanently Blessed, Headwear, suitable for Paragons),  Sharkskin Gloves (Accessory, provides immunity from water elemental attacks),  Cultist Hat (damage vs undead), Electro Gear (Adds lightning-element to physical attacks and protects from lightning-elemental damage, accessory), Pugilist Gloves (+2 to power, immune Weakened), Shadeaux Cape (SP:1; suitable to those with reputation among the Shadeaux only; if reputation is great, SP is doubled; if reputation is outstanding, SP is tripled; backwear.), Iceborn's Improved Summoning Amulet (Can be used once per quest to revive a fallen enemy to join the party. The enemy has a level equal to their previous level, and health equal to the half the health of the hero reviving them. Their class can be determined by the QM, and they cannot be revived by Phoenix Essences. Accessory), Counerstrike Gloves, Goggles, Shackles of War, , Medal of Glory (Wearer gains triple experience, accessory), Sterile Gloves (Immune to poisoned and bleeding, handwear, suitable for anyone),  Obsan's "Masterpiece" (SP: 10; suitable for knights, barbarians, beast masters, dragoons, marauders and regulators; Immune to Ice, Wind and Wood; bodywear), Coat Hanger (Allows for a second body wear, Accessory),
Spell Items: Ruby (Fire), Etherial Sapphire (Sealed+Wind), Emerald (Wood), Etherial Aquamarine (Confusion+Water), Topaz (Lightning), Etherial Garnet (Slowed+Earth), Etherial Topaz (Lighting+Stunned), OpalScroll of Frailty, Scroll of Weakening, Scroll of Blindness, Scroll of Confusion, Scroll of Sealing, Scroll of Sleep
Consumables: 7x Grand Potion, Health Core, 2x Grand Tonic, 5x Remedy, 5x Ether Core, Elixir, 3x Ambrosia, Soma, 5x Mead, Smelling Salts, 2x Titan Heart (Grants encouraged- and inspired-effects when consumed), 2x Flame-Distilled Brandy (Encouraged & Immune to Ice), 5x Venom, 2x Deadly Venom, 2x Feather of Flight (Allows the user to flee from the battle when used), Hero's Cocktail, Mulled Wine, Phoenix Essence, Neutralizer, Nostrum, Elixir, Arc Mead
Tools: Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel 3x Smoke Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Water Bomb, Air Bomb, 2x Dirt Bomb, Confuse Bomb, Seal Bomb, Crescent Seal  (+2 Power, +1 Free item usage during the first round of battle),

16858651466_09a5cf51c9_o.jpg Torc
Female Dragon Adult 
Level: 61
Health: 91/91
Element: Fire
Ability: Draconic Fate (May pay 10 health for a 1/2 chance to make a party member Lucky)

vJi7H1L.png Matthias (Stickfig)
Level 32 2/3 Druid *Immune to EarthIce, and Water* *Immune to Blinded, Bound, Fragile, Sealed, and Slowed* *½ chance immunity to Asleep*Deals Fragile* *Gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed* *Lucky* *Hastened*
Power Bonus: +18
Health:
 42/42
Ether: 32/33
Gold: 715
Abilities: Bearer of the Anvil (Matthias may sacrifice his turn to add his WP or SP to another heroes for the round; he may also improve one weapon at the end of each quest [+1 WP]), Immortal Waters (Once per quest, Matthias can heal himself to full health and remove all negative effects during combat; this does not take up an action)
Equipment: Ethereal Steampunk Stovepipe (SP:1; immunity to 
Earth and Water; protects from Blinded and Sealed; ½ chance to protect from Asleep-effect; suitable for men; headwear), Hunter's Plate (SP:4; wearer gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed; suitable for rogues, rangers, barbarians, beast warriors, infiltrators, regulators, and winged warriors) (Dreyrugr), Ethereal Rocket Boots (SP:2; immunity to Ice; protects from Bound, Fragile, and Slowed effects; footwear), Sungold Seal (+3 power, +2 health), Coat Hanger (Allows wearing a second bodywear artifact regardless of the amount limit for artifacts; accessory [no bodywear attached]), Mail of the Renegade Commander (SP: 3, Free hits deal half damage, Bodywear), Ethereal Restored Fireball Extraordinaire (WP:13; also hits enemies listed above and below the target; Darkness-, Ice-, and Lightning-elemental; deals Fragile; user is Slowed; hand cannon)

Inventory:

Spoiler

Weapons: Ethereal XX Handcannon Replica (WP:12, pierces defense, Fire- and Light-elemental, deals Afraid, hand cannon),  Peashooter (WP:2, deals Burning -2, hand cannon),  Tinkerer's Wrench (WP:10; double WP against Mechanical; ranged, retrievable, throwing weapon), Stave of Grasping Thorns (WP:15; Roots of Life triggers a Kudzu (see Weather Mage); staff), 
Artifacts: Dapper Hat (This amazingly dapper hat gives the wearer a ⅙ chance of being Encouraged at the start of any battle, headwear), Trickster's Mask of the Human (Changes the wearer into a human of the same gender when worn, accessory), Coat Hanger (Allows wearing a second bodywear artifact regardless of the amount limit for artifacts; accessory [no bodywear attached]), Mail of the Renegade Commander (SP: 3, Free hits deal half damage, Bodywear),
Spell Items: Emerald
Consumables: 2x Adamantite Shard (¼ of a full Adamantite ore, used for adamantizing weapons), 8x Bone (Distracts the target for the duration of 1 round, preventing Free Hits; worth 5 gold in magic shops), Candy Cane (Restores 10 Health and 5 Ether)
, Deadly Venom, 3x Elixir, Emergency Essence, Grand Potion, Grand Tonic, 2x Grating Stone, 4x Nostrum, Potion, 2x Red Death Blood, 2x Remedy, 4x Shattering Arrow (Lowers enemy SP by 5, suitable for classes with bows and crossbows), Smelling Salts, 3x Tonic, Zhar-ptitsa Incense (Revives all party members to full health and grants the Blessed, Reinforced, and Transcended effects, consumable), Big Apple (Raises Power Bonus by 1)
Tools: 
Bedroll, Magic Compass, 3x Fire Bomb, Skadi Bomb, Smoke Bomb

39209738684_688c2e3d3a_t.jpg Bellanotte Shadeaux (Takes suggestions from Dyric)
Level 30 Minstrel *Permanently Fragile* *Immune to Asleep and Fast Asleep*
Health:
 58/58
Ether: 56/56
Equipment: Nocturne Flute (WP: 6, inflicts the Sleep affect, instrument), Shadeaux Cape (SP: 9), Sandman’s Parasol (Protects from asleep- and fast asleep –effects; accessory), Bard's Corset (SP: 1, Ether +10)
Inventory: Serenade of Water (Causes water-elemental damage equal to the minstrel's level to all enemies instantly. Costs 2 ether per damaged enemy.), Bolero of Fire (Causes fire-elemental damage equal to the minstrel's level to all enemies instantly. Costs 2 ether per damaged enemy.), Grand Potion, Trickster's Mask of the Elf (changes the wearer into an elf of the same gender when worn; Accessory, suitable for anyone), Sven's Dagger (WP: 14, Fire- and Earth+Sealed Elemental), Staff of the Cultist Battlemage (WP: 7, staff, 50% chance of Fleeing upon being KO'd), Fur Leggings (SP: 1, Beast enemies do not deal free hits to the wearer; footwear, suitable for anyone), Anniversary Medal (Power +6, SP +6, Max. Health +6, Max. Ether +6. The values will increase by 1 with each passing year; accessory.)

Lion Knight Party
27377227557_9c9fda1443_t.jpg Luke (takes suggestions from Althior)
Male Elf Sage *Immune to Bleeding & Poison*
Level: 35
Power Bonus: 9
Defense: 0
Health: 51/51
Ether: 40/40
Gold: 0
Equipment: Staff of the Fey Physician (WP: 10; Staff), White Cloak (Max HP +3; suitable for Clerics, Alchemists, and Scholars; Backwear), Sterile Gloves, Amulet of the Faithful Lion (Subtracts HP from Luke if Dame Leona Kniveton would be KO'd, Suitable for Luke, Accessory)
Inventory:
Health Core, Grand Potions (2), Potions (5), Tonics (3), Phoenix Essence, Diamond

40281373470_9bd0b80700_t.jpg Dame Leona Kniveton (NPC, takes suggestions from Atramor)
Female human Guardian Knight
Level 45 *Immune to Stunned, Weakened, Fragile, Bound, Afraid, Fire, Ice, Wind, Earth* *Reinforced* *Lucky* *Hastened*
Power Bonus: 10
Defense: 40 80
Health: 71/71
Gold: 10
Equipment: Sword of Ancestral Vengeance (WP: 20, WP increase by 5 with each KO, resets at the end of battle, Longsword), Lion Knight's Commander's Shield (SP: 20; Fire, Ice, Earth, Wind, Shield), Lion Knight's Commander's Armor (SP: 10; suitable for Skirmishers and Knights; Immune to Stunned, Fragile, Weakened Bodywear), Lion Knight Commander's Grieves (SP: 5, +10 WP,  Handwear), Lion Knight Commander's Greaves (Sp 5, Immune to Bound, Afraid, Footwear), Standard of the Lion Knight's (All Lion Knights and Skirmishers fighting in the same row as Dame Leona Kniveton, benefit from her positive effects, Suitable for Leona, accessory)
Inventory: Grand Potion, Remedy, Mead

27377697447_a03a79b9f1_t.jpg27377697447_a03a79b9f1_t.jpg27377697447_a03a79b9f1_t.jpg27377697447_a03a79b9f1_t.jpg27377697447_a03a79b9f1_t.jpg27377697447_a03a79b9f1_t.jpg27377697447_a03a79b9f1_t.jpg27377697447_a03a79b9f1_t.jpg27377697447_a03a79b9f1_t.jpg27377697447_a03a79b9f1_t.jpg  Lion Knight Infantry (10) (NPC, takes suggestions from Atramor)
Human Skirmishers 
Level 60 (10*6)
Defense: 32 (10*3)
Health: 60/60 (10*6)
Equipment: Standard Issue Pike (WP: 6, Spear),  Standard Issue Shield (SP: 3)

42201666122_64750712cc_t.jpg42201666122_64750712cc_t.jpg42201666122_64750712cc_t.jpg Lion Knight Archers (3) (NPC, takes suggestions from Atramor)
Human Rangers 
Level 30 (3*10)
Defense: 2
Health: 30/30 (10*3)
Equipment: Standard Issue Crossbows (WP: 10, Crossbow)

41526617974_1f77337590_t.jpg41526617974_1f77337590_t.jpg41526617974_1f77337590_t.jpg Lion Knight High Guard (3) (NPC, takes suggestions from Atramor)
Human Knights
Level 60 (3*20)
Defense: 32 (3*10)
Health: 60/60 (3*20)
Equipment: Heavy Issue Broadsword (WP: 20, Broadsword), Heavy Issue Shield (SP: 10)

Party Leader, Please determine the battle order. Everyone else, please state your action and the row from which you will perform it.

"Do you trust me yet?" Hoke calls out from atop Torc, flying low circles over the scorched battlefield,"Come along little lions.  Let the Dragon lead the way!"

Edited by UsernameMDM

My Lockpicks didn't inspire me by any chance, did they? :blush:

Atramor couldn't help but crack a grin as the party cut down the paladins and Watch with ease, and alongside the rest of the heroes he led the way down the alleys with the Lions watching their flank. A thought occurred to him, and he dug around in his coat.

"Hey Luke, catch," he remarked towards the wise Lion sage he'd fought beside, tossing him his Scroll of Arc Frailty. "Everyone stick close, we ain't outta this yet."

Leona will drink her Mead.

Same Order

Hoke, you're stealing my thunder, Dyric says with a playful grin. The assassin reloads the crossbow, pleased that his skills were finally being put to good measure. 

Y'know, they really should have backed off when they had the chance. This is Eubric's top line of defense? And they say they don't need Heroica. 

3 hours ago, The Legonater said:

Y'know, they really should have backed off when they had the chance. This is Eubric's top line of defense? And they say they don't need Heroica. 

Torc swoops down and lands near the assassin, continuing the journey on all fours with Hoke still mounted.

"I told him he made the right decision whenever he let us pass the first time.  Guess he thought otherwise."

1 hour ago, UsernameMDM said:

Torc swoops down and lands near the assassin, continuing the journey on all fours with Hoke still mounted.

"I told him he made the right decision whenever he let us pass the first time.  Guess he thought otherwise."

Funny, I was able to convince the four kids who came with me to all go home. I suppose they were the smart ones. 

Edited by The Legonater