The Who

Lego "Twilight"

Yup, bick ugly box with wings :hmpf_bad:

Nah, its more like the AT-PT cockpit with B-Wing wings. Its Not as bad as it could be. It could have been an ugly YT-something freighter.

Ive said it befor and i'll say it again,this will suffer the same fate as the ROGE SHADOW!!

Nah, its more like the AT-PT cockpit with B-Wing wings. Its Not as bad as it could be. It could have been an ugly YT-something freighter.

YTs are way more beautiful!! Really, no comparison between them and the Twilight would be any good for the Twilight :tongue:

its to do with the rogue shadow series i think

no, I just think that it will suffer the same fate, people will think its ugly and they wont buy it, even though they might miss out on a cool set.

I kind of like the look of the set I may buy it if i have money after the agents sets.

What is it? Well, it is an ugly box with wings that can only fly because it's Star Wars! Seriously, that thing is UG-LY!

Okie dokie.

The pic is also in the 2008 Pictures thread and new/future sets can be discussed there.

The initial question in this thread has been sufficiently answered and over the last ten posts,

people have started repeating each other. Therefore I will close this thread.:grin:

May the Force be with You

KimT

So... Do we need a topic for one set? This topic was originally for speculation on what it was since we knew what a TX-130, an HMP gunship, and a Homing Spider Droid were. So I'd suggest it be locked and leave it to the regular topic. :wink: