CBAbricks

Custom minifigs concept: Star Wars Rebels

I posted images of how I pictured the minifigs for my custom Yavin base set and many people asked me to share my other works on custom minifigs so here are my versions of the main characters of Star Wars Rebels, season 3. Hope you like them and feel free to request other Star Wars characters done in this style. Thanks for taking a look at my work :)

CrSC39G.jpg

8 hours ago, Cypirate said:

These are very cool and detailed designs! I suggest you make a Fenn Rau minifigure next :D

Thanks! I've tried some mandalorians like Ursa Wren so I can try Fenn Rau soon ;)

17 hours ago, CBAbricks said:

Hope you like them and feel free to request other Star Wars characters done in this style.

How about Agent Kallus (season 1)  or Agent Kallus (season 2) or maybe even Captain(?) Alexsandr Kallus of the alliance to restore the republic and maybe Hot Kallus (season 3 finale) and while you're at it you might as well try doing Kallus with the broken leg from the Bonzami Attack.:tongue:

Its my username for a reason dudes.:wink:

Request for a side burned minifig emoticon?:grin:

2 minutes ago, Agent Kallus said:

How about Agent Kallus (season 1)  or Agent Kallus (season 2) or maybe even Captain(?) Alexsandr Kallus of the alliance to restore the republic and maybe Hot Kallus (season 3 finale) and while you're at it you might as well try doing Kallus with the broken leg from the Bonzami Attack.:tongue:

Its my username for a reason dudes.:wink:

Request for a side burned minifig emoticon?:grin:

Wow, I get the impression you might like Kallus... :laugh:  I have actually made rebel Kallus (season 4) and I'll post him here soon with other Rebels characters. Maybe I'll try to make my own version of him in his imperial uniform later :wink:

Edited by CBAbricks

amazing! Thank you so much for doing that. I always wondered what minifigs could look like, if TLG would have released more Rebels sets..
I'd give so much for a Sabine figure just like this one :wub:

They look really good, however I feel like Ezra, Kanan, Sabine, Rex and Ursa need darker skin/.

31 minutes ago, CBAbricks said:

Six more minifigs for today! Thanks to everyone for the kind words on my work! 

I love that Kallus :wink: The others are great too.

Though I do echo the sentiments of needing a darker skin, though they (TLG) could do with a larger palette of skin tones.

Love these..would love to see your stab at Mace and Cindel Towani from the Ewok Adventures. 

Would love to see more Rebels too. Dang, wish TLG would make your minifigs.

6 hours ago, Calanon said:

They look really good, however I feel like Ezra, Kanan, Sabine, Rex and Ursa need darker skin/.

Thanks! I remember trying darker skin tones for most of those characters (I made most of those a few months ago) and they ended up looking TOO dark using LEGO's palette so I went with the light skin tone. If you want, I can post them with darker skin so you can see how thry look :wink:

2 hours ago, justjonnoh said:

Love these..would love to see your stab at Mace and Cindel Towani from the Ewok Adventures. 

Would love to see more Rebels too. Dang, wish TLG would make your minifigs.

I have made a Mace minifig whuch I'll post in a thread for prequel characters. As for the other guy, I'll have to ggogle him :laugh: I have a few more Rebels characters done which I will post here soon Thanks! 

5 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

I love that Kallus :wink: The others are great too.

Though I do echo the sentiments of needing a darker skin, though they (TLG) could do with a larger palette of skin tones.

If you love him that means I did a good job :laugh: Thanks!

These are amazing! Amazing!!!! If I could request a character or two perhaps Ketsu Onyo and Saw Gerara?

Also I’d like to see Ezra, Kanan and Sabine with darker skin as well. And if we’re on the topic of recolors could you do Zeb in sand purple? I know its a discontinued color but I’ve always thought it’s the prefect Lego color to represent him. 

Great work! :wub:

6 hours ago, saysonder said:

These are amazing! Amazing!!!! If I could request a character or two perhaps Ketsu Onyo and Saw Gerara?

Also I’d like to see Ezra, Kanan and Sabine with darker skin as well. And if we’re on the topic of recolors could you do Zeb in sand purple? I know its a discontinued color but I’ve always thought it’s the prefect Lego color to represent him. 

Great work! :wub:

Thanks!!! I have done Saw but not Ketsu. I'm thinking of just making a new thread so that I can post minifigs from all the movies/TV series in one place so I will probably post Saw there.

23 hours ago, CBAbricks said:

I have made a Mace minifig whuch I'll post in a thread for prequel characters. As for the other guy, I'll have to ggogle him :laugh: I have a few more Rebels characters done which I will post here soon Thanks! 

Mace & Cindel are Brother and Sister from the Ewok Adventure movies.