Recommended Posts

Oh yes, I did not understand, thank you!

In any case, it is undoubtedly much cheaper to buy the pieces individually than by seeking to acquire these two sets, even if they can each provide other pieces necessary for the realization of the TIE Fighter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Khargeust said:

Oh yes, I did not understand, thank you!

In any case, it is undoubtedly much cheaper to buy the pieces individually than by seeking to acquire these two sets, even if they can each provide other pieces necessary for the realization of the TIE Fighter.

Right, but his point was that because they are in production, you can get them through Bricks and Pieces (where they are both cheaper and more available than through Bricklink).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, TemjinStrife said:

Right, but his point was that because they are in production, you can get them through Bricks and Pieces (where they are both cheaper and more available than through Bricklink).

Ah, that's it I got it! Sorry for my misunderstanding!
Thanks for the advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Khargeust said:

Yes, sorry I did not see ...
Thank you for this warning!
 


Is the price difference much higher on the LEGO shop than on Bricklink? Are all the existing LEGO parts can be found on the official shop?
I do not know how to proceed at best.

Think of this this way: LEGO is the official dealer and Bricklink is a huge market where everyone can sell and buy pieces without any regulation. I am both happy and sad to be successful enough to cause visible dent on the market!

You can get them from shop.lego.com for $.57 each. 

Supertruper1988's suggestion is right. Bricklink prices react to market demand, but LEGO as a top-level supplier remains unaffected. I guess over time it will be better to go for LEGO shop for pieces, especially considering they generally have good prices, just long delivery time.

Big thanks again for appreciation, and please say whatever suggestion on the builds&instructions you guys come up with. Everything helps! 
I might be a MOCer since ever, but instructions and planning for other people building my designs... this is entirely new thing!

Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jerac, any teases for upcoming designs? :)

BTW just built your TIE Bomber; the sleek design is absolutely stunning and comes at no sacrifice to swooshability, which is much appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

6 hours ago, DomMk said:

Jerac, any teases for upcoming designs? :)

BTW just built your TIE Bomber; the sleek design is absolutely stunning and comes at no sacrifice to swooshability, which is much appreciated!

Thanks!

Teaser... hm. So it is very common, but also very hard. It is small but big, depending how you look at it. And it has a freakin wobble problem I am trying to fix, which is why it got delayed that much :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jerac said:

 

Thanks!

Teaser... hm. So it is very common, but also very hard. It is small but big, depending how you look at it. And it has a freakin wobble problem I am trying to fix, which is why it got delayed that much :D

B-Wing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any plans to do the TIE Brute from the Solo movie? Or just include it as an option with the regular TIE?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/2/2018 at 7:31 PM, Jerac said:

Thanks! I am glad you like them!

Any wish list for the next TIE variant?

tie defender. the old one needs to be updated

does any one have any ideas on converting the lego 75211 tie fighter into an interceptor?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/29/2018 at 6:18 PM, Jerac said:

Teaser... hm. So it is very common, but also very hard. It is small but big, depending how you look at it. And it has a freakin wobble problem I am trying to fix, which is why it got delayed that much :D

That's a solid riddle Jerac! :D Sounds a bit like an X-Wing but I think it'll turn out to be something else.

Good luck fixing the wobble!! :)

JarJarBonks: Agreed, the TIE/D makes sense and most of the design is directly adaptable from the Interceptor. Although perhaps the pilot bubble would have to be substantially rebuilt since the two horizontal pylons keep the model together to a large extent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.