Umbra-Manis

[ESL] Throwing a Hat Into the Ring

"...And with this document I, Revon de Crocodil officially declare my candidacy for the Sea of Thieves seat on the Eslandolan Colonial Council."

"Very Good Sir, I'll deliver it expediently"

"My Signature and it's all yours"

24554476867_f678e94d19_c.jpg

~640x160.jpg

The WTC would like to remind the citizens of the Brick Seas that a vote for a non Trade Corporation entity in the Eslandolan Colonial Council Elections is a vote against your interests. Do your part to keep the Brick eas safe. Vote correctly, and riot if things don't go your way. Preferably, with weapons sold by the WTC. 

Wayfarer Trading Company- Your Solution to Chaos.

--------------------------------------

Great Build Umbra, good to see you building here again. :classic:

Nice little vig. I like the scribe at his desk, and interesting walls on the room. And good to see another seat on the council being campaigned for. :thumbup:

Just now, Mesabi said:

The WTC would like to remind the citizens of the Brick Seas that a vote for a non Trade Corporation entity in the Eslandolan Colonial Council Elections is a vote against your interests.

Revon de Crocodil is a longtime member of the MCTC and mayor of the MCTC settlement of Salida Este. :wink:

Just now, Capt Wolf said:

Revon de Crocodil is a longtime member of the MCTC and mayor of the MCTC settlement of Salida Este. :wink:

The WTC would like to amend it's statement. While Revon de Crocodil is a member of a Trade Corporation, a vote for him would compromise Eslandolan interests for reasons that will soon become apparent. 

Very elegant little scene, I like the patriotism of using a green quill. :pir-grin:

On 12/31/2017 at 11:04 PM, Mesabi said:

The WTC would like to remind the citizens of the Brick Seas that a vote for a non Trade Corporation entity in the Eslandolan Colonial Council Elections is a vote against your interests. Do your part to keep the Brick eas safe. Vote correctly, and riot if things don't go your way. Preferably, with weapons sold by the WTC. 

--------------------------------------

Great Build Umbra, good to see you building here again. :classic:

On 12/31/2017 at 11:13 PM, Capt Wolf said:

Nice little vig. I like the scribe at his desk, and interesting walls on the room. And good to see another seat on the council being campaigned for. :thumbup:

On 1/1/2018 at 5:51 AM, Bodi said:

Nice photo! The golden and green wall looks really good.

On 1/1/2018 at 10:52 AM, Kai NRG said:

Very elegant little scene, I like the patriotism of using a green quill. :pir-grin:

Thanks everyone, hopefully I'll be around BoBS more this year!