Sign in to follow this  
TheNerdyOne_

[MOC] Imperial Quasar Fire-class Cruiser-Carrier

I started working on this model back in March, but due to a glitch in LDD the building process became very buggy and often crashed.  However, I recently discovered a fix for this bug and was able to complete the model!

27632967079_88d7b74f83_b.jpg

25543730098_7565015801_b.jpg

The ship is around 215 studs long, aka 5.67 feet or 1.73 meters.  I'm still finishing up some stuff in the back, but right now it's sitting at over 7,000 parts.  It features an interior for the bridge, as well as hangar bays, and is fully detailed based on the ship's appearance in Star Wars: Rebels.  It's to-scale with the rest of my fleet as well, but is well over twice the size of my next largest ship.

The backside still has a bit of work to do, but everything visible in the above render is 100% complete and I wanted to get it out there before the year ended!  Expect many more pictures here very soon, as well as a Phoenix Nest variant.

Edited by TheNerdyOne_

Yessssssssss it's complete!

Sorry, I've been waiting for this for a while. It's absolutely gorgeous!

Is there anyway it's structurally secure enough for a physical model?

31 minutes ago, Forresto said:

Yessssssssss it's complete!

Sorry, I've been waiting for this for a while. It's absolutely gorgeous!

Is there anyway it's structurally secure enough for a physical model?

Thank you!!!  I'm really happy I was able to complete it.  In its current state it's definitely not structurally secure enough, but I think if I added enough support to the inside and gave it a proper stand it would definitely be possible.

I couldn't imagine getting this in a box. It would look like the April Fool's set for the Destruction of Jedha .... one big box of one colour (other than a sub bag filled wilth a bajillion little black pins).

Looks great, tops your fleet of nicely! I've been following your fleet building for a while now, they're all great. This may not be my favorite, as because of the size it will need a lot of boring plate work, but they are all fantastic!

Thank you all very much!

On 1/4/2018 at 9:12 AM, Legofan29 said:

Are we going to get the LDD file for this, and what about the Arquitens, TheNerdyOne???? 

Probably not for either of them.  This one still needs a complete exterior, and they're both a mess on the insides haha.  Can't promise when I'd have time to fix that issue.

---------------Sprache erkennenAfrikaansAlbanischAmharischArabischArmenischAserbaidschanischBaskischBengalischBirmanischBosnischBulgarischCebuanoChinesisch (traditionell)Chinesisch (vereinfacht)DänischDeutschEnglischEsperantoEstnischFilipinoFinnischFranzösischGalicischGeorgischGriechischGujaratiHaiti-KreolischHaussaHawaiischHebräischHindiHmongIgboIndonesischIrischIsländischItalienischJapanischJavanischJiddischKannadaKasachischKatalanischKhmerKirgisischKoreanischKorsischKroatischKurdischLaotischLateinLettischLitauischLuxemburgischMadagassischMalaiischMalayalamMaltesischMaoriMarathiMazedonischMongolischNepalesischNiederländischNorwegischNyanjaPaschtuPersischPolnischPortugiesischPunjabiRumänischRussischSamoanischSchottisches GälischSchwedischSerbischShonaSindhiSinghalesischSlowakischSlowenischSomaliSpanischSuaheliSüd-SothoSundanesischTadschikischTamilTeluguThailändischTschechischTürkischUkrainischUngarischUrduUsbekischVietnamesischWalisischWeißrussischWestfriesischXhosaYorubaZuluDeutsch

TheNerdyOne wrote you messages but why do not you answer druaf did I do anything or anything?