Brickwolf

[Ep. XVII] [Empire] [Week 5] Welcome to the country club

Movement: first priority: get the stars at E19 and D19(if possible)  afterward secondary priority: general direction down and left

Aboard the Avenger:

o5nmq825.jpg Lieutenant Brickwolf, I have a mission for you: Assume command of the 1st Provisional Platoon and take the soldiers down on the Endor moon to support the operation there.

jyxgn6xa.jpg Yessir!

Later:

jyxgn6xa.jpg Sergeant, I am looking for the 1st Provisional Platoon.

is3ugpmi.jpg You have found them. You are the CO? Welcome to the country club! Name is Miggs, pardon Stormtrooper Sergeant MG-0815. Don´t worry, me and Betsy the Blaster will get the men through Endor.

jyxgn6xa.jpg I am Lieutenant Brickwolf.

is3ugpmi.jpg  You are Brickwolf? They say you killed two rebels with your bare hands on the Suprosa. They also say you killed a Black Sun kingpin on Naboo in cold blood. Pardon my last words, equipment and men here are a bit substandard, but they have their boots on, so they can go to war.

On Endor:

iitvbdxm.jpg

zcsfcwje.jpg

jyxgn6xa.jpg Endor is quite a nice world, reminds me a bit of Takodana, definitely an improvement over the sewers of Coruscant. But we are not alone here, we just passed a freshly cut tree stump. Discipline is holding, the men are constantly checking their assigned security sectors.

4ilvktys.jpg

yupnlc5a.jpg

Edited by Brickwolf

Great work on the trees. I like the organic shape on the right one. Also the jumping fish and the bubbles around the rocks are lovely details