Plural

New factory space sets?

Cool News! Nice find Plural! I tried searching all of the Space pages, as well as "Star Justice" and "Space Skulls" but to no prevail. I am sure we will see pictures soon if it is coming in April. :-)

i guess we are looking at two space sets..and the image is probably ones shadow..

i am hoping there is also a base!!

Wrong, 3vil was made by Mark Sandlin, and PCS was made by Chris Giddens.

-Chuck

Same thing Chuck :-| They work in the same universe and built the whole thing together. At least you're still your old obnoxious little self X-D

Sweet! I can't wait to see this lines products! *y*

I came here to post this "news'.... :-$ Darn timezones. Eitherway, this is great news. If they are half as good as the train sets, I'll be buying! *wub*

Same thing Chuck :-| They work in the same universe and built the whole thing together. At least you're still your old obnoxious little self X-D

How are they the same thing: they are two different people! Just because I corrected you doesn't mean I'm trying to be obnoxious, even if the "Wrong..." was going a little too far. :-|

-Chuck

Edited by Chuck

Loving the idea of a Space theme in the factory. This will probably give us a few more slopes and among other things: Space pieces! cant wait to mess around with blasters, helmets, jetpacks, and rockets! >:-) Plus who has any bets on what the colors for each faction will be? My guess is for "Star Justice", I predict blue, with shades of gray and yellow like classic Space, while the "Space Skulls" would have a black and white color scheme with trans red thrown in for a mix of Blacktron II and Space police X-D .

I saw that and I was gonna try to post it, but I'm not that skilled with these new-fangled electric typewriters! :-D

Whatever it is, it has piqued my interest.

Well, they have already evil skulls from castle, so they must not made new ones. Maybe that's explains why there are not many skellies in the new sets for castle this year. They are trying to conquer space. :-P X-D ;-)

Or, might they use the new clear skulls from the Indy Jungle Fortress set? Instead of a tinge of blue, have a few different colors...

This is a very exciting prospect!

Space Skulls? They're selling Chris Giddeon's 3vil faction? :-D Awesome. I just hope he gets credited

Do you know where can see pictures of Admiral Giddeon's 3vil faction? I remember seeing them around somewhere, but it escapes me...

Im sure some of the entries will be absolutely amazing and would love to purchass, and I also bet that all of the ones TLC decides to industrialize will all seem random and I won't be interested |-/ I'm not getting my hopes up, if you expect the least you can never be dissapointed, but easily surprised in a good way aswell :-$

How are they the same thing: they are two different people! Just because I corrected you doesn't mean I'm trying to be obnoxious, even if the "Wrong..." was going a little too far. hmpf.gif

-Chuck

Thanks for proving me right. The "wrong" part was just an oboxious elitist attitude. You can correct someone without losing your civility you know. As for Giddens, as mentioned below, the two are just associable as their universes intertwine. I'd probably do the same with Eastern Block, even though I know he didn't make it.

This is a very exciting prospect!

Do you know where can see pictures of Admiral Giddeon's 3vil faction? I remember seeing them around somewhere, but it escapes me...

Like I said, Chuck was right about the creator, however Giddens and him co-created the factions and they're pretty much rivals. Same universe, same storyline, and they've each built ships from each other's theme. If you want to see some of the best 3vil creations, the Asmodius is often considered at the top of the list

asmodeus01.jpg

I'm really excited about new Lego Space.

That said, I hate to be the one to say anything negative, but I'm going to share what's on my mind. I think the pix I've seen of PCS and 3vil are of intricate sets that really are works of art. However, I don't think they feel like Lego Space sets. Legp Space designs through the years had a certain simplicity that I loved and a lot of MOCs I come across are much more detailed. While they are great creations, they aren't what I hoped for in new Lego Space sets released by Lego. A lot of people might say that Lego's set are more dumbed down for kids, but I find those sets to possess the charm that I enjoy.

That said, I can't wait to see the new sets, and I'm glad Lego is finally releasing something under the name Space.

There's no guarantee that their design won't be modified or simplified, if indeed these are the creations that are to be release as sets.

I'm really excited about new Lego Space.

That said, I hate to be the one to say anything negative, but I'm going to share what's on my mind. I think the pix I've seen of PCS and 3vil are of intricate sets that really are works of art. However, I don't think they feel like Lego Space sets. Legp Space designs through the years had a certain simplicity that I loved and a lot of MOCs I come across are much more detailed. While they are great creations, they aren't what I hoped for in new Lego Space sets released by Lego. A lot of people might say that Lego's set are more dumbed down for kids, but I find those sets to possess the charm that I enjoy.

That said, I can't wait to see the new sets, and I'm glad Lego is finally releasing something under the name Space.

Oh absolutely *y*

I'd buy something like that big Skull Dreadnought in a second...super-expensive UCS-style be damned, but it doesn't fit too well with the "Legoland" vibe. True, the Factory buildings like Cafe Corner are a little more intricate and expansive, but they still fit in with other pre-established LEGO sets for Minifigs.

I'm thinking more along the lines of Mars Mission, but conceived with more of an eye towards looks and sexiness of design and abandoning any sort of pre-determined price point or piece count limitations. Essentially...the best of both brick worlds deino2.gif

I'm thinking more along the lines of Mars Mission, but conceived with more of an eye towards looks and sexiness of design and abandoning any sort of pre-determined price point or piece count limitations. Essentially...the best of both brick worlds deino2.gif

I think that there is most certainly a "brickonomy" involved in one way or another. Lego wants to make profit so it cant be too heavy on the piececount. Because that would raise the price so high so noone would buy it.

We'll most likely see one or two sets of about 2000 pieces for about the same price as Market Street and Hobby Train.

asmodeus01.jpg

Sure thats a sweet ship but its nothing else than a ripp off of the classic Arcadia in more obtrusive colours |-/

arcadia15_02.jpg

battleship_arcadia2.jpg

And Harlock space pirate would be my dream hehe, one the the best anime of all times in my book !!

*yoda*

Sure thats a sweet ship but its nothing else than a ripp off of the classic Arcadia in more obtrusive colours |-/

... another illusion shattered. :'-( Thanks Yoda! X-D

I hope this line will be affordable, because the regular kits from DD are overpriced, in my opinion. These had better have pretty darn good pricing for me to buy any.

Market Street was relatively inexpensive and it was made through digital designer. Also, I am sure they won't be over priced as they will be mass produced.

... another illusion shattered. :'-( Thanks Yoda! X-D

X-D sorry about that :-P

Market Street was relatively inexpensive and it was made through digital designer. Also, I am sure they won't be over priced as they will be mass produced.

I think its fair to assume that the ballpark of this sets is around 100

well the question is, is the space set closer to the market street, including the quality and the details, or will it be closer to the multiset we had with the train, meaning lots of basic parts but not al that many expensive space parts and fairly basic models...