kaelthas

[Compilation] Official LEGO Batman.

Ever thought of collecting all the official LEGO Batman? It's quite tough to get them all nowadays, so today I'm compiling the richest superhero (is he now?)ever released officially by LEGO. BATMAN!!!

I don't have these minifigures, so the pictures below are official photos taken from Bricklink, Brickset and Google. 

In total we have four Bruce Wayne, 57 minifigures, one microfig, two brickheadz and one buildable figure. Let's have a look.

7783 The Batcave: The Penguin and Mr. Freeze's Invasion

7779 The Batman Dragster: Catwoman Pursuit

7780 The Batboat: Hunt for Killer Croc

7782 The Batwing: The Joker's Aerial Assault

7781 The Batmobile: Two-Face's Escape

7785 Arkham Asylum

comcon003 Batman and Joker Minifig Pack - San Diego Comic-Con 2008 Exclusive

DC1 Commemorative Limited Edition Batman Announcement

7786 The Batcopter: The Chase for the Scarecrow

7787 The Bat-Tank: The Riddler and Bane's Hideout

7884 Batman's Buggy: The Escape of Mr. Freeze

7886 The Batcycle: Harley Quinn's Hammer Truck

7888 The Tumbler: Joker's Ice Cream Surprise

comcon014 Batman - San Diego Comic-Con 2011 Exclusive

comcon018 Batman - New York Comic-Con 2011 Exclusive

6860 The Batcave

6857 The Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape

5002889 DC Universe Super Heroes Batman Visual Dictionary (9781409386018)

10937 Arkham Asylum Breakout

6863 Batwing Battle Over Gotham City

6864 Batmobile and the Two-Face Chase

10737 Batman vs. Mr. Freeze

30160 Batman: Jet Surfer polybag

76011 Batman: Man-Bat Attack

76013 Batman: The Joker Steam Roller

70815 Super Secret Police Dropship

6858 Batman - Wings and Jet Pack (Type 1 Cowl)

50003 Batman

76000 Arctic Batman vs. Mr. Freeze: Aquaman on Ice

76001 The Bat vs. Bane: Tumbler Chase

76010 Batman: The Penguin Face off

76012 Batman: The Riddler Chase

10672 Batman: Defend the Batcave

10724 Batman & Superman vs. Lex Luthor

comcon037 Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile - San Diego Comic-Con 2014 Exclusive

76023 The Tumbler

comcon036 Batman of Zur-En-Arrh - San Diego Comic-Con 2014 Exclusive

tlmpresskit The LEGO Movie Press Kit

76025 Green Lantern vs. Sinestro

5000193685 Video DVD - Gerechtigkeitsliga vs Bizarro Liga - with Batzarro Minifigure

3000062305 Video DVD - Justice League vs Bizarro League

3000062306 Video DVD and BD and UV - Justice League vs Bizarro League

76035 Jokerland

71200 Starter Pack - LEGO Elements

70817 Batman & Super Angry Kitty Attack

76052 Batman Classic TV Series - Batcave

76044 Clash of the Heroes

76061 Mighty Micros: Batman vs. Catwoman

76056 Batman: Rescue from Ra's al Ghul

9781485444547 DC Comics Super Heroes Character Encyclopedia

76054 Batman: Scarecrow Harvest of Fear

71017 Collectible Minifigure The LEGO Batman Movie Series 1

71017 Collectible Minifigure The LEGO Batman Movie Series 1

I'm so sorry that Catman is not Batman here. So please ignore his existence in this post. Thank you. 

5004939 Minifigure Collection, Bricktober 2017 2/4 (TRU Exclusive) - The LEGO Batman Movie

70909 Batcave Break-In

71344 Fun Pack - The LEGO Batman Movie (Excalibur Batman and Bionic Steed)

1338112120 The LEGO Batman Movie - Chaos in Gotham City

b17tlbm01pl The LEGO Batman Movie - Chaos w Gotham City (Polish Edition)

70909 Batcave Break-In

70903 The Riddler Riddle Racer

70905 The Batmobile

70909 Batcave Break-In

70911 The Penguin Arctic Roller

70916 The Batwing

70922 The Joker Manor

70901 Mr. Freeze Ice Attack

70904 Clayface Splat Attack

70910 Scarecrow Special Delivery

5004930 Accessory Pack polybag

211701 Batman foil pack

30522 Batman in the Phantom Zone polybag

853650 Movie Maker Set

70900 The Joker Balloon Escape

70907 Killer Croc Tail-Gator

70908 The Scuttler

70912 Arkham Asylum

70914 Bane Toxic Truck Attack

70915 Two-Face Double Demolition

70917 The Ultimate Batmobile

5004929 Batman Battle Pod polybag

30607 Disco Batman - Tears of Batman polybag

70922 The Joker Manor

76086 Knightcrawler Tunnel Attack

76087 Flying Fox: Batmobile Airlift Attack

70913 Scarecrow Fearful Face-off

5004928 Kiss Kiss Tuxedo Batman Key Chain

41585 Batman

41491 BrickHeadz Batman & The Joker - San Diego Comic-Con 2016 Exclusive

4526 Batman.

Finally we've come to an end to this massive batman collection. LEGO will release more batman in 2018. Stay tuned and like our facebook page Goldbricks for more!

Do leave a comment if I left out anything. Thanks for reading!

Show your collection of LEGO Batman in the comments!

Images taken from BricklinkBrickset and Google.

Iron Man LEGO Compilation

The best ones are the 2 from 2006. And the Batman Movie one, which is pretty much the 2006 one but the belt molded

By the way, as far as I know, Catman is not a batman suit, but a character on its own

Image result for batman catman

Edited by Robert8

Cool topic. I used to obsess about minifigs when I was younger, especially Batman. :grin:

I also agree with the previous posters about Catman. 

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

The best ones are the 2 from 2006. 

I own both those. :sweet:

I also managed to "construct" the Bruce Wayne fig.

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

The best ones are the 2 from 2006. And the Batman Movie one, which is pretty much the 2006 one but the belt molded

By the way, as far as I know, Catman is not a batman suit, but a character on its own

1 hour ago, ZoKpooL said:

Great post, but about Catman-is-a-Batman-costume really make me butt-hurt

Thanks for the information my friends. The LEGO catman does have the same mold of the cowl with batman. So sorry for the mistake and gimme some time to correct it. Too much batman in a day. Haha.

15 minutes ago, LegoMonorailFan said:

Cool topic. I used to obsess about minifigs when I was younger, especially Batman. :grin:

I also agree with the previous posters about Catman. 

I own both those. :sweet:

I also managed to "construct" the Bruce Wayne fig.

I’m still obsessed with minifigs. Do show your collection and the constructed Master Wayne fig. :sweet:

@kaelthas, I might. :laugh: Not much of a collection though. I stopped collecting super hero sets awhile back.

The Bruce Wayne fig was constructed from a Harry Osborne fig that had the same torso. Then I used the all to common "Bruce Wayne head" plus hair piece and "ta-da!" 

Missing the Comic Con ones, not being loaded and all.  Three of the early ones; the large bat symbol suit, the Dark Knight suit and Bruce Mk 1. The two winged ones from the Catwoman Chase and Arkham Mk 2. Also 60’s Bruce and Bat. I don’t have the FaF suit either. Other than that I would consider myself up to date. I have also modded one to match the direct-to-DVD suit. Collecting the same fig from different sets seems like a waste of time to me. Without labelling them you just have four of the same suit. I’m not sure whether the Nightwing suit from TLBM can be considered a Batsuit in this instance.

Just now, RedHoodPug said:

Missing the Comic Con ones, not being loaded and all.  Three of the early ones; the large bat symbol suit, the Dark Knight suit and Bruce Mk 1. The two winged ones from the Catwoman Chase and Arkham Mk 2. Also 60’s Bruce and Bat. I don’t have the FaF suit either. Other than that I would consider myself up to date. I have also modded one to match the direct-to-DVD suit. Collecting the same fig from different sets seems like a waste of time to me. Without labelling them you just have four of the same suit. I’m not sure whether the Nightwing suit from TLBM can be considered a Batsuit in this instance.

Seemed like you have quite a rather complete collection, can you share a picture? I would love to see them in real.. To be honest I only have 5 batman in my stash.. :blush: thanks!

4 hours ago, kaelthas said:

. The LEGO catman does have the same mold of the cowl with batman.

Because Thomas Blake inspired by Batman himself (and Catwoman too), he is one of the first 'anti-Batmen' with Moth and Cavalier. 

LEGO didn't need new mold because Catman is `dark version of Batman`. 

Edited by ZoKpooL

@kaelthas

Great post!!     I've got them all except the microfig and those f£#@&ing comic-con exclusive!

The set 76069 gave us a second mighty micro batman minifigure in 2017.  I would say it's the only one that was forgotten...

In 2012, around the time that they made the switch to the new "type 2 cowl", it seems that they released sets number 6857-6858-6860-6863-6864 first with "type 1 cowl" batman figures, and then re-released them all later with type 2 ones!  I say "it seems" because the informations are hard to find on this matter!  I know for a fact that 6858 and 6863-6864 were released with type 2 because those are the one I've got when i've bought the sets.   But I would like to get confirmation that all those sets existed with type 1 and type 2 cowls!  If anyone can help...

but once again, good job kaelthas!

My favorite Batman figures that we've seen so far would probably be, in order of earliest to latest...

1. The 2007 Earth Blue & Light Bluish Grey variant.
  2. The 2013 "Beware the Batman" variant.
  3. The 2015 DK Encyclopedia Pirate Batman variant.
  4. The 2017 TLBM S1 Vacation Batman CMF.
  5. The 2017 TLBM Tartan Batman variant.

Now I'm just waiting for a Gotham by Gaslight variant. :classic:

4 hours ago, kaelthas said:

Seemed like you have quite a rather complete collection, can you share a picture? I would love to see them in real.. To be honest I only have 5 batman in my stash.. :blush: thanks!

Right now it’s a bit of a bind because we’ve recently moved and most of them are in store. It’s on the to-do list, along with the villains and other Leaguers.

28 minutes ago, Mat099 said:

@kaelthas

In 2012, around the time that they made the switch to the new "type 2 cowl", it seems that they released sets number 6857-6858-6860-6863-6864 first with "type 1 cowl" batman figures, and then re-released them all later with type 2 ones!  I say "it seems" because the informations are hard to find on this matter!  I know for a fact that 6858 and 6863-6864 were released with type 2 because those are the one I've got when i've bought the sets.   But I would like to get confirmation that all those sets existed with type 1 and type 2 cowls!  If anyone can help...

I thought that the type 2 cowl came in the Batman II line, and that was the one that carried over into the Superheroes line. I am so prepared to be wrong.

1 hour ago, RedHoodPug said:

Right now it’s a bit of a bind because we’ve recently moved and most of them are in store. It’s on the to-do list, along with the villains and other Leaguers.

I thought that the type 2 cowl came in the Batman II line, and that was the one that carried over into the Superheroes line. I am so prepared to be wrong.

The Type 1 cowl was entirely used for the "Batman" solo line started in 2006, and was initially used in the "DC Super Hero" line. The type 2 cowl first popped up in the Batman Jetski polybags, although the official art showed a type 1 cowl on the figure. Partway through the very first wave of DC Super Hero sets, they switched to the type two cowl instead of the type one, so sets like The Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape or the 6860 Batcave could contain one or the other by the end of their shelf run.

1 hour ago, PepperoniBricks said:

The Type 1 cowl was entirely used for the "Batman" solo line started in 2006, and was initially used in the "DC Super Hero" line. The type 2 cowl first popped up in the Batman Jetski polybags, although the official art showed a type 1 cowl on the figure. Partway through the very first wave of DC Super Hero sets, they switched to the type two cowl instead of the type one, so sets like The Dynamic Duo Funhouse Escape or the 6860 Batcave could contain one or the other by the end of their shelf run.

Fair enough, I can’t really remember. The jet ski was the first Batman set I got after my dark age. Having only bought some of the earlier sets retroactively, my chronology is off. I will have to go and look at them now.

7 hours ago, PepperoniBricks said:

This is correct. I remember the whole deal about the Jetski having a new cowl back in early 2012. All of my wave 1 sets bought the week of release had Type 1 cowls. I bought Type 2s that January as I much prefer them.