When not on duty, four soldiers from Eryos Castle come together to become Eryosmith! They perform in taverns and inns around Avalonia. (sorry for the white space in this photo)

25503764958_377bed2eee_c.jpg

This was a fun small build, and coming up with the designs for the cello and organ was especially enjoyable. Two more creations and I can enter the 5th anniversary challenge! :grin:

Edited by KevinyWu

Those are some really neat instruments there mate, especially the string base/cello!  Very good scene overall too, the table lower down is well covered! :grin:  And you can't go far wrong with dark brown! :thumbup: :laugh:

Sweet! :laugh: Really like that band, maybe they can come and play at Avonhem once?

Only remark would be that the cello seems a bit too big. But brickbuilt instruments are always hard to pull off, and you managed quite well I think :thumbup: 

On 12/30/2017 at 11:04 AM, Garmadon said:

Those are some really neat instruments there mate, especially the string base/cello!  Very good scene overall too, the table lower down is well covered! :grin:  And you can't go far wrong with dark brown! :thumbup: :laugh:

Yep, dark brown is probably my favorite color in LEGO! 

34 minutes ago, TitusV said:

Sweet! :laugh: Really like that band, maybe they can come and play at Avonhem once?

Only remark would be that the cello seems a bit too big. But brickbuilt instruments are always hard to pull off, and you managed quite well I think :thumbup: 

Sure, Avonhem Manor would be a really nice venue! :laugh:

It is actually supposed to be a bass, which I believe is about 6 feet tall without the end-pin. I also really wanted to use that harpoon piece, which made it even taller, but I decided to sacrifice some accuracy. So yeah, even as a bass it is a couple of studs too tall, but better than if it were meant to be a cello, I guess. :sceptic:

24 minutes ago, KevinyWu said:

Yep, dark brown is probably my favorite color in LEGO! 

Sure, Avonhem Manor would be a really nice venue! :laugh:

It is actually supposed to be a bass, which I believe is about 6 feet tall without the end-pin. I also really wanted to use that harpoon piece, which made it even taller, but I decided to sacrifice some accuracy. So yeah, even as a bass it is a couple of studs too tall, but better than if it were meant to be a cello, I guess. :sceptic:

Ah, I see. A bass is indeed more realistic!

A clever idea, and well-executed! We do not see many bands here in the guilds, but this one is quite nice. The scene, with the guards at the table, adds to the appeal. 

5 hours ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

A clever idea, and well-executed! We do not see many bands here in the guilds, but this one is quite nice. The scene, with the guards at the table, adds to the appeal. 

I liked the idea of the band, although maybe it is not that well executed :sweet:. My techniques here were pretty simplistic, so I wanted to at least make it look busy with the figures.

Even if it is a bit big, I quite like the string bass design :thumbup: Quite a comfortable looking inn with the flower pot, raised area for performers and most importantly: plenty of food and drink :classic: