Sign in to follow this  
Brickwolf

[COR - Era II - Ch I - Cat. A] Back to school

Thaddeus Lupus had been overjoyed, when his alma mater the University of Belson asked him to organize an expedition into the unexplored interior of Celestia. The university of Belson promised to send him a team of their best scientists.

He was able to get the new Jameston Schoolhouse for his briefings and use it as a starting point for his expedition:

a5n2wqzv.jpg

He looked at the team of the University of Belson and was appalled. Their unhealthy flesh coloured complexion showed that they spent most of their time inside. Well this could be remedied, after a short time under the colonial sun, they would also aquire a yellow complexion, like every healthy minifig.

piktximm.jpg

But these were for sure not the best and brightest of the Belson university, two departments even did only send research assistants.

They were:

p5ma7m62.jpg Professor Declan Brooks, Anthropology Department. Well known on the campus for his dalliances with female students, Professor Brooks was sent on the expedition to avoid a scandal after seducing a young woman related to the royal family.

opk2mysk.jpg Professor Hayden Bodkins, (nominally) Biology Department. After a short and mediocre scientific career, Professor Bodkins became the university´s bursar. After irregularities were discovered in the university finances , he was sent on the expedition to avoid another scandal.

2is3jyvs.jpg Research assistant Noah Briggs, Geography Department. An inexperienced bureaucrat, he was not fast enough to say no, when a surveyor for the expedition was requested.

25yw6a98.jpgResearch assistant Henry Jones, Archeology Department. A young Scientist with an unhealthy lust for adventure.

Leader of the expedition:

f3cjeij5.jpg Thaddeus Lupus Ph.D. One of the last universal scientists (the university changed the curriculum shortly after he graduated). Thaddeus Lupus dabbles in many areas of scientific endavour: He successfully constructed and flew a phlogisphere, participated in the search for the fountain of youth,     some say he even found it due to his youthful looks, and is reported to have invented the wagonway, currently being build on Cocovia. He is a descendant of the Wolf Clan, one of the Clans of northern Corrington (he changed his last name to the high-mardierian form, while being a student at Belson university).

The expedition´s support personnel:

9i85yymd.jpg

nhfllc8h.jpg Sergeant Derrick and Corporal Harry, Clan Wolf Fusiliers. Expedition security.

29p488tq.jpg Bill and Pete, animal handlers and general hands. They also do the cooking.

Spoiler

without minifigs:

2qcl2kid.jpg

dubjae89.jpg

Licensed as a medium education property

Edited by Brickwolf

That's a great entry, I love this school, especially the interior and the "formatted" furniture, the bell tower and the bell give a "typical school" look (I really love this bell)

44 minutes ago, Brickwolf said:

An inexperienced bureaucrat, he was not fast enough to say no, when a surveyor for the expedition was requested.

:thumbup::iamded_lol:

Excellent

4 hours ago, Brickwolf said:

yellow complexion, like every healthy minifig.

:grin:

4 hours ago, Brickwolf said:

Clan Wolf Fusiliers

Nice minifigs.

A cute little scene, I like the classic looking of the school building, with a bell tower on it.

Neat little build Brickwolf. I like the cast, and the addition to the Jameston. Great entry into the challenge!

Great entry Brickwolf, a schoolhouse is a great place to start your expedition and a nice addition to Jameston. I like the curvature of the roof and addition of the flag, and as mentioned by others the bell tower is great. A humorous team composition and nice to see the ETTC Sepoys make an appearance. Also great to see Dr Lupus again, the links were a nice reminder of his achievements. Great work all round!

Nice build and entry! I like the schoolhouse, especially the shape of the roof, and the fence. I love the reference to the fleshies skin tone! :laugh:  Nice composition on the minifigs as well, especially the support personnel. :thumbup: