Sign in to follow this  
Professor Thaum

[Era II - Ch I - Cat. A] a pied-à-terre

When he ordered the Jameston distillery, the doctor also ordered a small pied-à-terre in Jameston too.

The Garret twins where in charge of the building

po1g.jpg

The barn is already full of stuff, ready for the Orchids search.

qg21.jpg

Spoiler

vizx.jpg

163i.jpg

jayn.jpg

cela.jpg

io0g.jpg

C&C welcome, the Garret twins are ready to explore. The rest of the exploring team after the following AMRCA entry.

Very nice build Thaum! I like the style of the barn. I don't think that style has been done in BoBS enough yet. I like that it has an interior as well. Keep up the good work!

Nice build! I like the protruding beams in the side of the buidling. It reminds of those buidlings you see in Zorro. The small tent you made is simple but effective.

Very nice entry Professor, I like the wooden crossbeams and the way the building is presented on an irregular base. The interior however steals the show, great details! Well done!

Nice building! I like the blend of the white-washed part and the wooden one, along with the protruding beams. :thumbup: What looks awkward imo is the blend of "regular" and irregular base. I would prefer it to be either rectangular or irregular (using those round etc plates of yours) 

That's decent pied-a-terre, it looks very solid and not small at all, a very nice build, Thaum.

On 28/12/2017 at 10:18 PM, Mesabi said:

Very nice build Thaum! I like the style of the barn. I don't think that style has been done in BoBS enough yet. I like that it has an interior as well. Keep up the good work!

On 29/12/2017 at 10:34 AM, Khorne said:

Nice build! I like the protruding beams in the side of the buidling. It reminds of those buidlings you see in Zorro. The small tent you made is simple but effective.

My son was watching episodes of Zorro on the TV while building this one, it was what I wanted to copy ! So I'm glad you say that ! :excited:

On 29/12/2017 at 11:55 AM, Ayrlego said:

Very nice entry Professor, I like the wooden crossbeams and the way the building is presented on an irregular base. The interior however steals the show, great details! Well done!

thanks a lot !

On 29/12/2017 at 10:48 PM, blackdeathgr said:

Nice building! I like the blend of the white-washed part and the wooden one, along with the protruding beams. :thumbup: What looks awkward imo is the blend of "regular" and irregular base. I would prefer it to be either rectangular or irregular (using those round etc plates of yours) 

I had not enough dark tan plates to complete a totally irregular look :sceptic:

On 30/12/2017 at 4:52 AM, Bodi said:

That's decent pied-a-terre, it looks very solid and not small at all, a very nice build, Thaum.

thanks, would be licenced as a small residence in Jameston

Wonderful little build! I like the irregular base, and the removable roof. Especially nice job with the exposed bricks on the first level of the building. Well done! :thumbup:

And so the exploring team is :

b098.jpg

w014.jpg

The doctor Thaum and Iauln, his apprentice.

1h2k.jpg

Callaghan and the professor Sven Rowaan (the magnificent Sven of Pontelli)

kj7l.jpg

The Garret twins

On 05/01/2018 at 2:19 PM, Professor Thaum said:

mine too

Please stop bumping topics, Thaum. It serves only to clutter the forum, and people will find the builds in due time. Thank you.

Wow, I think I had missed that one. Really cool work, it definitely nails the task of the challenge perfectly: Basecamp for expeditions. Wonderful!

Nice entry! Neat headquarters and cool characters (except Doctor Thaum of course :laugh:, that banana head just looks so out of place). Nice work with the cross beams as well! :thumbup: