Sign in to follow this  
greg3

[MOD] 75189 AT-M6

Hi

Treated myself to the Last Jedi Heavy Walker for Christmas... a nice set but I thought the interior lacked a little something!! After looking in the Last Jedi Cross-section book I decided to add some detail. First off, a control station for the main canon (a modified turbolaser according to the book)

39305132912_92fc54c2b3_c.jpgUntitled by g.nat, on Flickr

Not a lot of available space thanks to the technic structure and I wasn't going to take it all apart (!!) but I managed to get in a control panel and sighting/aiming viewfinder... might see if I can find some suitable stickers to break up all the black!

38457001815_8a017eaffb_c.jpgUntitled by g.nat, on Flickr

The operator has to stand (but in the reference book the 2 men operating the canon stand up so I'm not to worried about that!!)

38626834064_518b76ccb2_c.jpgUntitled by g.nat, on Flickr

Although the walker is designed as a mobile artillery piece it can carry troops (12 according to the book). Here they are deploying during combat...

39334253921_a26f9b67cc_c.jpgUntitled by g.nat, on Flickr

Leaping off the deployment platform, they rely on a repulsor belt to slow their descent (I made that bit up as a winch/drop cables were too complicated!!) 

27557351679_3c4696646a_c.jpgUntitled by g.nat, on Flickr

Inside, more troops wait their turn... I really wanted to fit seating but there just was't room without a major redesign!!

27557354619_59ea24092c_c.jpgUntitled by g.nat, on Flickr

38626866674_63295bbeff_c.jpgUntitled by g.nat, on Flickr

I'm not too bothered about 100% accuracy and have taken a few liberties!! I just wanted a set I can "play" with and I'm sure others will do a much better job at MODing this set but I'm pretty pleased with my version!!

Thanks for looking and comments are always welcome...

Looks great! I like the turbo laser station, it adds a little depth to the walker instead of the boring interior.

16 hours ago, Kozikyo86 said:

Hi!

Nice MOD!

Check my modification :)

<snip>

Great mods!! Love the plating of the body 

Edited by BEAVeR
Please don't quote videos