TeamThrifty

Thank you to Lego

So, i'll keep this brief... in most organisations there is a very detailed grievance process, but seldom a similar Thanks process. This is a shame, generally, but also perhaps for Lego....

The truth is that nothing is perfect, but if you stand back and look at the amazing, outstanding product that technic has become.. with its limitless options and endless pleasure it provides.. got my first set in 1980, (853), 37 years later and i still love it. Perhaps even more. What else stays with you from 8 yrs old to 45 yrs old and is still brilliant? Very few things.

So i've started a thread to say 'Thank you' to Lego for this amazing, life-long adventure... I hope others add their own thanks (there are already threads for the grumbles!!:wink:)

THANK YOU LEGO!!

i would also like to add my thanks to Lego for being awesome and more, and also for the Technic line, which is something that keeps me coming back year after year :thumbup:

Same here, big thanks to TLG for still being awesome after so many years and such rough competition in the market. Hooked for over 30 years now (didn't even have any 'dark ages'), and very thankful to be able to share the love with my two sons now!

Thank you for rekindling my love for lego. My 3 year old nephew has officially got into lego, so that makes another builder in the family. You make some really beautiful sets. Lego can be a toy. Lego can be art. You've inspired so many to build what they want.

:laugh:

Thanks, Lego, not only for keeping me hooked since my very first set at age five, but for always actively working to meet the interests and expectations that I and the community have shown. Thanks for really going above and beyond!

Thanks Lego for giving me another hobby, now I have excessive video game and lego playtimes :)

Thank you, Lego, for making the most inspiring and high quality toy, that gave generations joy and good play time!:classic: