Hi! :classic:

That is my entry for the new contest: a tractor mixed with a dragster with a cartoon style!

I amplified the shapes of a real tractor: I put huge rear wheels compared to the frond ones, there are 2 big headlights on the front of the hood...

The only fonction of this MOC is that it is powered by a pull back motor. (Also, you can move the spoiler because it is fixed with a pin with friction, but that doesn't upgrade the playability)

28032847739_d5ac83c706_b.jpg

25939130278_fbb877c7f2_b.jpg
39811491311_1758b9ea73_b.jpg
39811481671_8633060f43_b.jpg

39101791194_1a289f8bca_b.jpg

The anti-roll bar has a real utility. Without, the tractor finishes on its roof. :laugh: The shock absorber is really useful: without, at the acceleration, the drive wheels "jump", they are not in contact with the floor anymore, so the motor is not used at 100%. So actually, the tractor does wheelies smoothly. :laugh:

39811468091_4488b061ef_b.jpg
39779778252_00fe2218b8_b.jpg

That's all!

Edited by Anto

Great little model, I'd take this over the official Lego ones any day! :thumbup:

Over in the 2018 sets topic, @ctx1769 said, " Claas license, Hmm CLAAS 911 RTS high performance tractor." I think this nice tragstor model would be a nice fit for something like that. Pimp my ride indeed! :laugh:

Thanks!

On 26/12/2017 at 3:50 PM, Leonard Goldstein said:

Extra points for the first pic with smoke and skid marks :grin:

:laugh:

23 hours ago, aminnich said:

very nice, but let it be known, I have already started building and I have a very similar idea

I think it's not a problem. :wink:

16 hours ago, Leonardo da Bricki said:

Pimp my ride indeed! :laugh:

Pimp my tractor!

Very nice! It really does fit perfectly into the "Cartoon Style" category - you'd never see a tractor that powerful in real life! :laugh:

Thanks for sharing this.  Great mix and video.  Love the  bloopers at the end, showcasing how much fun you had.