On 7.01.2018 at 10:28 AM, LegoModularFan said:

Personally, I would be very fine with photos of building stages, the quality isn’t important if it’s enough to rebuild it... That’s so kind of you! Thanks :classic:

OK, so I checked what I have on hard drive and from modular buildings I have some photos for the Garage and Jewellery store (step by step to rebuild, but some steps are challenging :) ). Apparently I have abandoned the thought of rebuilding my Train station with warehouse as the only photos I have left unpublished are some WIP (definitely not enough to rebuild...).

Is anyone interested in any of those two? I could try to put those photos in one pdf for easy viewing. Unedited it takes more than 0.5 GB for each building. I probably don't even have such quota on Bricksafe...

2 hours ago, The Jersey Brick Guy said:

I would be interested for sure.

Do you have any closeups of your train station? That looks awesome.

What closeups do you have in mind? I generally have what was published but in high resolution. Also the WIP pictures show a bit of innards. But then again not much...

13 hours ago, Mestari said:

OK, so I checked what I have on hard drive and from modular buildings I have some photos for the Garage and Jewellery store (step by step to rebuild, but some steps are challenging :) ). Apparently I have abandoned the thought of rebuilding my Train station with warehouse as the only photos I have left unpublished are some WIP (definitely not enough to rebuild...).

Is anyone interested in any of those two? I could try to put those photos in one pdf for easy viewing. Unedited it takes more than 0.5 GB for each building. I probably don't even have such quota on Bricksafe...

Me too, I’m very interested! Do you have also some photos of Palm House and Fallout Gas Station? Thanks in advance 

Edited by LegoModularFan

Palm House will get its deconstruction photo session late this year. I don't have the gas station I'm afraid. I simply took it apart.

If anyone is interested in my Garage, I have prepared photos and uploaded them in a zip file on my Bricksafe page (I still need more time to upload the Jewellery store). If I was to do it the proper way with BI on rebrickable, I would have used different red bricks than I have in real life. I simply used what I had, not the "optimum" selection, so do browse through pictures and make proper substitutions where you feel appropriate before you build it.

I won't prepare proper BI because of three reasons:
1. I don't have time now (I need to finish 3 MOCs before my LUGs exhibition starts)
2. I would have to learn LSynth with pneumatics and learn how to handle missing bricks in inventory
3. It would have to be paid instructions to avoid others to make money from my work like they did with my other BIs.

One more note about this MOC - it has some pretty expensive pneumatic and PF parts in it, but you can substitute the rechargeable battery with battery box, have one pump instead of two and have it whatever kind is cheaper. You can leave the airtank alone and the same with Manometer (part 64065). You can also use new long pneumatic cylinders. That's what I would do now. Those weren't available when I built this MOC. Have fun :)

8 hours ago, Mestari said:

If anyone is interested in my Garage, I have prepared photos and uploaded them in a zip file on my Bricksafe page (I still need more time to upload the Jewellery store). If I was to do it the proper way with BI on rebrickable, I would have used different red bricks than I have in real life. I simply used what I had, not the "optimum" selection, so do browse through pictures and make proper substitutions where you feel appropriate before you build it.

Many thanks, the photos are very clear! 

8 hours ago, Mestari said:

1. I don't have time now (I need to finish 3 MOCs before my LUGs exhibition starts)

Your modulars keep going better, I look forward to seeing them (of course if you share them here :grin:)

On 13/01/2018 at 10:20 PM, Giacinto Consiglio said:

Thank you very much for including me in the list!:sweet:

You’re very welcome, your modulars are beautiful, you always squeeze two buildings together (I love that) :laugh:, you find unexpected part usages to create realistic details in interior and I love your use of interiors with a lot of furnitures! 

11 minutes ago, LegoModularFan said:

Many thanks, the photos are very clear! 

Your modulars keep going better, I look forward to seeing them (of course if you share them here :grin:)

You’re very welcome, your modulars are beautiful, you always squeeze two buildings together (I love that) :laugh:, you find unexpected part usages to create realistic details in interior and I love your use of interiors with a lot of furnitures! 

Thank you! Hope to be in your "first class" list one day??

I just finished putting together the Jewellery Store "deconstruction" photos. Again - those were never supposed to be shared publicly so please forgive me some sloppiness ;)

I had to put it in two files:

File 1

File 2 

If you are not a fan of bright pink, it's very easy to build that section in tan, it should also look good in that colour.

I have used quite a number of bright pink bricks 1x10. Those were pretty rare, so simply use whatever's available instead.

On 18/01/2018 at 12:25 AM, Mestari said:

I just finished putting together the Jewellery Store "deconstruction" photos. Again - those were never supposed to be shared publicly so please forgive me some sloppiness ;)

I had to put it in two files:

File 1

File 2 

If you are not a fan of bright pink, it's very easy to build that section in tan, it should also look good in that colour.

I have used quite a number of bright pink bricks 1x10. Those were pretty rare, so simply use whatever's available instead.

Thanks! Sorry, I waited a little bit before writing, I didn’t want to write a useless post... I love the color scheme from the exterior, I will perhaps play a little bit with the interior colors, they look a little bit too much like Lego Friends IMO. But this is of course not a criticism :wink:

40 minutes ago, hermez said:

great initiative and thanks for including me :)

You’re very welcome! I have two questions:

1. Did you build your modular school with real bricks? If yes, could you share some photos with us? I may start to like it more :classic:

2. Are you working on other MOCs? 

Edited by LegoModularFan

Yes, I built it with real bricks and it's currently sitting between some of the official modulars. I'll share some pics later on.

Not currently working on anything in particular - just playing around with some ideas and see if I end up somewhere ;)

On 24/01/2018 at 10:03 AM, LegoModularFan said:

I love the color scheme from the exterior, I will perhaps play a little bit with the interior colors, they look a little bit too much like Lego Friends IMO. But this is of course not a criticism :wink:

No worries :)

The interior does have some Friends vibe to it, but then again, it was intended ;)

7 hours ago, The Jersey Brick Guy said:

Any other finds?

Glad to see you back! Updated the first post with new MOCers and the list is much more regular than it used to be.

On 25/03/2018 at 6:03 AM, The Jersey Brick Guy said:

@LegoModularFan which ones are the new ones?

Sorry for the late response! It depends on when you’ve checked them all. The ones I’m adding since approximately one month if I recall correctly are:

On 22/12/2017 at 2:52 PM, LegoModularFan said:

Huaojozu (by @Huaojozu)

Rebrickable

The Brick Show Shop

The Brick Show

ebay

The Magic House (by valgarise) 

Smart Bricks

Bob's Burgers (by jtam1608) 

ebay

gryffindorcommonroom

ebay

scottcdavid

ebay

sodabilly

ebay

bolbuyk

Rebrickable

deconstructor1

ebay

SonicSunday

Rebrickable

Brickalive

Rebrickable

BlocK Shop

Bowling Alley (by drtyksh)

ebay

Keep an eye on the list, I update the list when I find it’s worth and it’ll be worth soon! :sweet:

On 5/28/2018 at 2:00 AM, The Jersey Brick Guy said:

Anything new to share?

I don't have enough to make an update, unfortunately. I'm not actively searching for instructions anymore as my interest went into making MOCs rather than building someone else's MOC... 

P.S. When I find some others, I'll make an update. :classic:

Edited by LegoModularFan