KevinyWu

Prince Kevin the Navigator

Though not actually a prince nor navigator (yet), Kevin has amassed a decent fortune as a merchant. He is ready to serve Avalonia! 

After lurking on Eurobricks for a year, I'm finally posting something! Prince Kevin the Navigator is my Sigfig.

Edited by KevinyWu

Sweet, some very cool figs!

I also love that your sigfig is a navigator, I hope this will increase the naval activity of the guilds.

In every case: welcome to Avalonia Keviny! You defenitely picked the right guild! :grin: 

14 hours ago, de Gothia said:

Great figs and vessel!!!

most welcome to Avalonia and the guilds!

Thanks, I look forward to doing more Avalonia MOCs!

6 hours ago, TitusV said:

Sweet, some very cool figs!

I also love that your sigfig is a navigator, I hope this will increase the naval activity of the guilds.

In every case: welcome to Avalonia Keviny! You defenitely picked the right guild! :grin: 

I did want to do something naval-related, since the only ship for the Guilds I've seen in the past couple of months was your L.M Diaz (Which was great!)  My next MOC will probably be a larger ship, so hopefully that helps. By the way, "y" is my middle initial:laugh:

Great figures and nice clean presentation :classic:
Welcome!

(I prefer cutting away the extra text flickr puts in there however and just keeping what's between the first pair of url - /url tags. )

Great intro for your sigfig! (though don't forget to introduce yourself on the guild's page, too; it is always a good idea to link any builds you do there, too, just to make sure we fellow Avalonians can swell with the appropriate amount of pride when seeing your excellent work). 

The ship is great, especially the shaping of the hull, and I love me some nice rigging. 

5 hours ago, Henjin_Quilones said:

Great intro for your sigfig! (though don't forget to introduce yourself on the guild's page, too; it is always a good idea to link any builds you do there, too, just to make sure we fellow Avalonians can swell with the appropriate amount of pride when seeing your excellent work). 

The ship is great, especially the shaping of the hull, and I love me some nice rigging. 

Okay, I will do that! I don't know if this is a good place to ask, but how do you attach your own topics when replying in the guild topic?

On 12/27/2017 at 5:37 PM, Gideon said:

Great figures and nice clean presentation :classic:
Welcome!

(I prefer cutting away the extra text flickr puts in there however and just keeping what's between the first pair of url - /url tags. )

Thank you!

Do you mean the &Quot;&quot thing? I will try to get rid of that next time.

On 12/28/2017 at 8:25 PM, The Maestro said:

Awesome ship, it suits the medieval era well, and I really like your sigfig, he certainly looks like a merchant/warrior.

Glad that it tuned out that way, I based it roughly on a medieval cog ship, especially with the stern.

16 hours ago, KevinyWu said:

Okay, I will do that! I don't know if this is a good place to ask, but how do you attach your own topics when replying in the guild topic?

All you have to do is copy the url from the browser and then paste it in a comment in the guild thread, and it should attach. Alternately, you can insert a hyperlink by using the chain-link icon from the editing bar at the top of a reply and pasting the url there. 

As far as what Gideon said, when posting a picture, instead of:

38323595145_98e62eaf4d_t.jpgPrince Kevin the Navigator by KevinyWu, on Flickr

you can have:

38323595145_98e62eaf4d_t.jpg

by deleting the whole Prince Kevin the Navigator by KevinyWu, on Flickr part of what appears when you paste the link in a post.

Edited by Henjin_Quilones

Lovely ship, I haven't seen many that look so nice at this scale :thumbup: Your character looks to be a very promising one :classic: