Norton74

Warehouse Life | forklift and pallet truck full range

The right forklift for every circumstance.

My latest build has been commissioned by a german leading pallet truck and forklift manufacturer.
I've built the entire line up of its truck range plus three different warehouse scenarios: unload/upload, storage and picking scene. Every scene  is fitted with the right forklifts.
The three different subjects are the advertising campaign of the company and in these days my work is featured on many logistic and transportation specialized magazines. 
It's been very challenging and even funny building all the pallet trucks and forklifts and the company has been really satisfied by the work. Below few photos.

Unload/upload:

37934381624_e8452a09a0_b.jpg

Storage:

37764688905_149414c471_b.jpg

The entire line-up in all its glory :classic::

38619829752_25c7533529_b.jpg

More info and pics on my flickr.
Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas to all of you Eurobrickers!

Thanks for sharing!  Nice designs for a great collection of pallet handling equipment.  The warehouse, packages, and pallets themselves look great as well.  :classic:

Now this is certainly a clever way of visualizing the, rather factual and comparably unexciting, logistics branch. I appreciate their decison of using Lego, and it clearly pays of in regards of cuteness and in increasing the potential outreach by trying something different. People love looking at Lego scenes, and this one is just spot on. Perfectly built and set-up. There isn't really anything I would change. Brilliant work!:classic:

Oh WOW. This is stunning. Indeed the whole collection of possible forklifts. Brilliantly done!.

And the warehouse itself is also really well done!

On 21/12/2017 at 12:57 AM, deraven said:

Thanks for sharing!  Nice designs for a great collection of pallet handling equipment.  The warehouse, packages, and pallets themselves look great as well.  :classic:

You're welcome, thanks for your kind remarks, very appreciated!

On 21/12/2017 at 1:34 AM, beverly888 said:

Great looking warehouse with such a wide variety of pallet handling equipment.

Cheers!

:classic: Beverly

Thanks Beverly! Cheers!

On 21/12/2017 at 2:29 AM, Littleworlds said:

Now this is certainly a clever way of visualizing the, rather factual and comparably unexciting, logistics branch. I appreciate their decison of using Lego, and it clearly pays of in regards of cuteness and in increasing the potential outreach by trying something different. People love looking at Lego scenes, and this one is just spot on. Perfectly built and set-up. There isn't really anything I would change. Brilliant work!:classic:

I agree with you, I'm so happy a B2B company has finally chosen a different advertising, and they are very happy about that. As soon as I get the copy of the magazines I'll post the pictures. Thanks and merry Chrstmas!

On 21/12/2017 at 8:22 AM, Man with a hat said:

Oh WOW. This is stunning. Indeed the whole collection of possible forklifts. Brilliantly done!.

And the warehouse itself is also really well done!

Thanks a lot man!

10 hours ago, peedeejay said:

Those forklifts are amazing! And the warehouse is pretty cool as well!

Thank you!

9 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Every forklifts is a lovely masterpiece! :wub:

Bravissimo! :thumbup:

Grazie :) You're very kind!

8 hours ago, dr_spock said:

Well done.  Looks like the warehouse I used to work in.

A lot of people, when seeing this, have said the same thing...I think it really looks like a real warehouse ;) Thank you!