Jellyeater

[MOC] St. Peter and St. Paul's Church

It's a early baroque church built on the plan of the cross topped with a dome. Scale is approx 1/100. No interior, because of parts used for fixing windows and doors. And there is no way to show it anyway.

800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg

800x533.jpg

Edited by Jellyeater

Very nice. Really well done on getting the whole feel and style of the building. Instantly recognisable for the style. Perfect!.

And I love that separate tower. 

The usage of several different shades of grey on the roof gives a nice patina. Lots of clever techniques used, very lovely. :thumbup:

Very nice indeed! The dome is well done and I like the rounded shape of the wall at the rear. My favorite part is the front door, Using the underside of bricks as well as on-top looks like it might be easily breakable but looks great!

Excellent dome and slanted roof on the other side.  It's definitely worth looking at with a fine lens to see how you did it all.

Cheers!

:classic: Beverly

Thank you for visit and comment!

Is this Krakow?

It's mixed many polish baroque churches. But mainly is http://wiki.eanswers.com/pl/Nieśwież

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c5/Нясвіж_Касцёл_Божага_Цела.JPG/1000px-Нясвіж_Касцёл_Божага_Цела.JPG

You don't happen to sell the instruction by chance do you?

It's probably more than 10 000 pieces. It would terrible hard to build, even if I make instruction. Some parts are not connected, only blocked by other bricks.

Using the underside of bricks as well as on-top looks like it might be easily breakable but looks great!

3 layers of bricks behind then, and it's durable. :-)

Really beautiful! So many nice techniques, but still so sleek and a great implementation! Really lovely details!

On 12/19/2017 at 8:17 PM, Blk69 said:

You need to submit this to the Legos Idea's group,  I would buy this!

How many people would spend the $1000 to $1500 to buy a set? The Falcon has way more of a cult-following and the general reaction is that it is borderline too expensive.