SilentWolf

[COR - FB] Mayor Tom Mercer

Micah and Elizabeth are dining this evening at Tom Mercer's house in Elizabethville. As Mayor of the settlement, by popular vote, he has overseen everything non-military in the colony for the last year and a half. Now that Micah has been residing on the island, Mayor Mercer and Micah are able to coordinate better for the future of the settlement. The WETEC is still actively working to encourage more settlers to come settle on the island, as is evidenced by the various new faces that have been showing up. This evening while the supper is being set out Sir Micah and Mayor Mercer are talking over the stories that have been coming out of Mooreton Bay and the charges of piracy laid upon a Corrington captain. Though the WTC has not acquired the best reputation, this news seems quite surreal. Micah informed Tom Mercer that he would be sailing to Mooreton Bay upon the Soupfish within the next couple days to find out the situation there, as well as stop in to visit Mr. James Palmer at the WETEC office in Mooreton Bay. 

27261553079_5fa83beaf8_c.jpg

Good interior vig! I really like the corner fireplace (and good lighting there, too!). The drapes are also very nice.

Nice way to continue the ongoing WTC storyline, too. Well done! :thumbup:

A very nice interior scene.  I also like the lighting effect in the fireplace.

Oddly enough, I had never fully absorbed how out of proportion the cooked turkey piece is until seeing your picture; it is nearly the same size as a minifig.  It looks like they cooked an ostrich or a Chima bird-person. :sweet: