mink66

Did anyone spot the First Order Heavy Scout Walker (set 75177) in The Last Jedi

Did anyone spot the First Order Heavy Scout Walker (set 75177) in The Last Jedi?  I didn't see it.  Then again the First Order snow speeder had 2 seconds of screen time in The Force Awakens.  I guess I blinked and missed it! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I saw it and looked cool! The Lego set with the unfinished head is just inaccurate (or too simplified) to the source material.

Unless it's in the scene where Ben is overlooking the hangar talking to Rey, I don't think it's in there.

It looks like the smaller version of the AT-HH on Craig though.

On another forum, a few people are suggesting there are at least 2 barely visible dragging the huge cannon into position during the Crait battle. Guess I will have to go see the movie again.

It's not featured in the movie. Was looking through the Art of The Last Jedi and the First Order Heavy Walker was concept art that didn't make the cut. Should have taken a picture but didn't. 

Edited by Legliss
Spelling

It's a good thing, really. It would have looked out of place in the film. One less kit to buy for us 'screen-accurate' builders. :thumbup: And no chase minifigs to boot? Perfect.

but this set didn't even appear anywhere and no one can seem to find the source material for it. Kind of sad really, We will never know what this goofy set was supposed to look like. Legos sales for this for surely suffer. At least the snowspeeder was in the background and deleted scene form the movie. 

I got recently got the Star Wars The Last Jedi Visual Dictionary, there is one tiny note that says

"Beyond these armour units, the first order fields AT-MA (All Terrain Mobile Artillery), AT-PD (All Terrain Patrol Droid) and AT-HS (All Train Heavy Scout) combat walkers."

and that's it...

At first I thought the AT-HH which pull the Seige Cannon might have been what Lego had created with some kind of mix up on the name. The description of the AT-HH says:

"...Their legs are a complex arrangement of crowded, redundant limbs that greatly increase the craft's resistance to battle damage."

So guess the AT-HS could be seen as a cross between a AT-ST and the AT-HH that pulled the cannon. 

Just now, JekPorkchops said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdSzwNrPuHA

9:25 and 9:35 give a reasonably clear look at the concept art of the scout walker.

Looks like another book I should get! Thanks! 

Haven't even thought about this, but yes, it seems this is the new snowspeeder...to be fair, lego recreated it as best as they could, but this is just a weird design.

Besides, I don't know what everyone in that galaxy has against wheels :laugh: