Hey everyone,

Presenting what will most likely be my last model for 2017: The backhoe loader. It features 3 motorized function and 5 manual functions. Here's a video:

Here are some pictures:

2017-12-16-17-30-042017-12-17-09-03-50IMG_7021IMG_70242017-12-16-17-18-522017-12-16-17-16-35

Thanks for watching/reading! As always, comment and criticism is much appreciated.

BbBT

Very-very cool C-model, again! I nominate You for the title: Master of 42054. :classic:

Your C-models going better and better. I'd wondered, how you have done backhoe with limited count of actuators, and you've done it great.   You deserve special C-model tag for those rows of C-models ;)

I’m more and more inclined to buy the Claas Xerion, just to make the c-models, as i’m a big fan of the traditional styled tractors

10 hours ago, agrof said:

Very-very cool C-model, again! I nominate You for the title: Master of 42054. :classic:

Thanks! When do I find out if I win the title?:wink:

4 hours ago, gvo25 said:

I’m more and more inclined to buy the Claas Xerion, just to make the c-models, as i’m a big fan of the traditional styled tractors

The model itself is stunning too! Totally worth it.

4 hours ago, muffinbrick said:

Your C-models going better and better. I'd wondered, how you have done backhoe with limited count of actuators, and you've done it great.   You deserve special C-model tag for those rows of C-models ;)

Haha, thanks! I'll soon be facing a tough c model challenge: 42055 :laugh:

5 hours ago, Thirdwigg said:

This turned out great. Well done using the parts available from 42054, and making this fun C-Model.

Thanks a lot!

Well done! I love tractors stuff. This maybe my favourite of your C models.

ill second what others have said in regards to deserving a tag or title :thumbup:

2 hours ago, MangaNOID said:

Well done! I love tractors stuff. This maybe my favourite of your C models.

ill second what others have said in regards to deserving a tag or title :thumbup:

Thanks so much :laugh:

12 hours ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Thanks so much :laugh:

Don't take offense, I mean this in a good way. I may say your regular mocs may not be great, or other things, your c models are excellent!

Edited by Aventador2004

On other question, sorry for double post, but what are your ideas for 42055 c models?

Edited by Aventador2004

10 hours ago, Aventador2004 said:

Don't take offense, ... 

In other words "I know I'm going to say something insulting but, I'd really rather not take any flack for it!"  :grin:

12 hours ago, Aventador2004 said:

I may say your regular mocs may not be great, or other things, your c models are excellent!

Not taking offense to that :classic: Thank you! I have a lot of work to do on my regular models.

4 hours ago, Boulderer said:

In other words "I know I'm going to say something insulting but, I'd really rather not take any flack for it!"  :grin:

I wasn't trying to say anything rather hurtful than saying his C models are better than his original models. I really like hi C models too, and his progress shows.

This is another awesome alternative model. I like shape of body and it is pity you didn't have enough parts to build proper front and rear shovels. I also admire you for choosing such a big set for building alternative models.

2 hours ago, Tomik said:

This is another awesome alternative model. I like shape of body and it is pity you didn't have enough parts to build proper front and rear shovels. I also admire you for choosing such a big set for building alternative models.

Thank you! I believe a person who likes to mod MOCs could easily alter this to have buckets. Alternates become a bit easier the bigger of a set you go with- parts become more varied, and so options grow. 42054 is exceptional in the sense that its parts are quite general and plentiful apart from the tires, unlike some sets like the 42055.