Camellia Café presents a special designed SERVO JEEP model being controlled by Camellia Café Servo motor controller with ARM technology.

home-servojeep.jpg'

This JEEP is a Full time or Part time four wheel drive car with shrink function and Servo running model.

• Front wheels and rear wheels are driven by two individual LEGO motors. When both motors are active, it is a full time four wheel drive car. When either is active, it is a part time four wheel drive car.
  • The speed can be adjusted in a large range and with good accuracy via our motor controller.
  • With an addition motor, the car body is able to shrink for easy parking, and extend to get spacious inner space.
  • When using a mobile phone and Camellia JEEP APP, your children could control SERVO JEEP remotely.
  • No matter turning, running back or running uphill, SERVO JEEP is mobile and powerful.
  • In the SERVO mode, SERVO JEEP can run in a precise distance at a preset value. This plays a key role in autopilot and auto parking.
  • The steering motor can be controlled with 5 degrees at minimum.

Front differential and rear differential are used. Front wheels driven motor and rear wheels driven motor.

servojeep-img3.jpg

Front wheels use double wishbone suspension.

servojeep-img12.jpg

Steering system

servojeep-img11.jpg

With an addition motor, the car body is able to shrink for easy parking, and extend to get spacious inner space.

servojeep-img13.jpg

servojeep-img14.jpg

servojeep-img21.jpg

servojeep-img17.jpg

40th LEGO Technic nameplate.

servojeep-img9.jpg

Without car cover cloth.

servojeep-img6.jpg

servojeep-img7.jpg

The car body cover.

servojeep-img8.jpg

Open the front cover to see the front engine.

servojeep-img15.jpg

Front engine  - 6 cylinders V type.

servojeep-img4.jpg

Rear engine  - 2 cylinders V type.

servojeep-img5.jpg

Rear of JEEP.

servojeep-img2.jpg

servojeep-img22.jpg

Car lights: Daytime running light, Foglight, High beam and Red lights for break.

servojeep-img19.jpg

servojeep-img20.jpg

Please enjoy Camellia Café servo motor controller and drive SERVO JEEP model. And make you own car at home.

servojeep-img1.jpg

http://www.camellia.xin/models/servojeep.html

Edited by camellia

Thank you!

Please kindly watch the Youtube video and these pictures. As the bottom using two Cylinder Pistons, the middle using one Gear Rack and the top using two Gear Racks, it only flex a little.  Its running is also perfect when extended.

Please give me more comments and suggestions. Thank you very much! 

3 minutes ago, BrickbyBrickTechnic said:

Wow! I love the purple color scheme and the chassis extension! I do have 1 question: does the chassis flex at all when extended?

Edited by camellia

This looks fantastic!! I like al the little detail you’ve added, and this is the first purple Jeep ever I’m sure!! Keep on building :wub: