PSPguy

Towns Index

Well I am late adding to this thread, oh well.

For your viewing pleasure,

The Township ofL-Town

These pics are from late January, just threw em up on the shelf. Excuse the massive amounts of patrol cars in the pictures, I like my municipal services to be large and powerful.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=308448

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spartanml/page3/

This town has been under construction for a very, very long time. I take great pride in the work finished here and I am not even done yet. Enjoy!

Edited by SpartanML

Well I am late adding to this thread, oh well.

This town has been under construction for a very, very long time. I take great pride in the work finished here and I am not even done yet. Enjoy!

You should be proud it's a huge town! Some of the vehicles look very nice especially that big police van! *sweet*

edit: if you don't know the van i mean it has a police boat on top and it's in some sought of police convoy in many of the pics ;-)

Edited by casewindu

Albrickuerque Cross mini-Update, exclusive to this topic and the official site...

Mini-Update

(3-25-08)

Recently, there have been chav issues in albrickuerque. For your convenience, we will give you advice for warding these morons off...

set up some Amps, and play music that Isn't soulja boy, and doesn't say the word "F***" gratuitously every sentence.

Edited by maiq the liar

Joe, do you have a link to the EB topic you started about Fluxington? I would rather these link to EB topics first... Thanks.

Sure, you can use this topic here. Thanks, Hinckley!

If you would read the first post it says: "Only cities with threads to discuss will be added" or something like that. So I didnt forget. Hope that didnt sound mean. :-)

EDIT: Oh. Now I am confused. Let me rephrase that: Post the link to the thread. :-)

Edited by PSPguy

indexed.gif

My Town.

Finally, I finished my layout! I think it's looking pretty good considering that it's pretty small. :-)

If you would read the first post it says: "Only cities with threads to discuss will be added" or something like that. So I didnt forget. Hope that didnt sound mean. :-)

Hey, one jab deserves another right? ;-) heres the link

indexed.gif

My town is called New Block City. It's a bit of a "work in progress" at the moment, but it would be cool if you could add it to the index. There are so many great towns here that I can't keep up with them all!

My latest updates were posted in this ancient topic.

I haven't been added yet and I do have a discussion forum.

Thanks, Paul

hi its the former brickcities! I can't log in to my acount, so i created a new one. I'm hoping to re-launch brickcities. since i'm back can you add strangetown by greenjackson? :classic::classic:

I should mention that albrickuerque/foggyville has a new discussion topics (that no-one seems to have posted in yet...)

Oh, and i'm moving my lego city to the mud room, so albrickuerque is now the "big city", Foggyville is a suburb and shoreside town is a rural village. only real problem i can see with the mud room is that it gets really hot in the summer and really cold in the winter...not very well protected from temperatures...

ಠ_ಠ I actually updated it. ಠ_ಠ :tongue:

Edited by PSPguy