Sign in to follow this  
Fanylover

[MOC] Ford GT + Instructions

I love cars and I love toy cars but I've pretty much decided that LEGO cars are a fine thought but ultimately compromised.

However, your GT40 is simply stunning and perfectly captures the car right down to the racing stripes. Thanks for sharing.

4 hours ago, Milan said:

@Fanylover wow, you are Frontpaged! :wink:

In return, It would be great if you could resize GT's first picture a bit!

I'm happy, thank you!
Done :thumbup:

Edited by Fanylover

Congrats on front page :wub: well deserved. I'd never be able to create this much detail on the scale you used...

Hi everyone!
Many people asked me for PF modification, so I did it :classic:

The modification includes 2 L-motors and 1 Servomotor, 1 AAA Battery Box (or Rechargeable Box) and 1 SBrick.
The interior has no changes, only engine assembly was replaced. And HOG steering was deleted.

Unfortunately I could not find a way to add LED lights this time. The current bodywork does not allow to place the LED light as in old one Ford GT that was shown in the video.

All PF elements and SBrick are placed under hood (see the picture below).
640x453.jpg

IMPORTANT:
Everyone who already bought the instructions can check the old link, the existing archive was updated by me, so you can use old link to find new instructions.

8 hours ago, Fanylover said:

Hi everyone!
Many people asked me for PF modification, so I did it :classic:

The modification includes 2 L-motors and 1 Servomotor, 1 AAA Battery Box (or Rechargeable Box) and 1 SBrick.
The interior has no changes, only engine assembly was replaced. And HOG steering was deleted.

Unfortunately I could not find a way to add LED lights this time. The current bodywork does not allow to place the LED light as in old one Ford GT that was shown in the video.

All PF elements and SBrick are placed under hood (see the picture

Great work!! I could see why folks would like it RC as well, it’s probably quick :sweet:

cool you’ve got 2 chassis built for the same car.