sigpro

GBW – Troop movement – EROTEMA – UAV ready to take off

Grid D7, REFNOR.

After the recent events depicted in the brick of nations and the unanswered petition to liberate the Filace operative, the COAC is preparing for a rescue mission.

A group of Erotema troops prepare a UAV that will spread u-halothane, a variant of the anesthetic gas used in surgery. 

38103566805_6636b42af9_c.jpg1 GEN VIEW by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

38953492422_fcec0e4a55_c.jpg2 GEN VIEW DETAIL by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

This gas will make the Xenor guards sleep like logs, so no casualties are expected. 

38989917151_dca697a357_c.jpg3 LOADED UAV by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

The UAV, once loaded, takes off towards its destination...

38953490772_1b0a2448ac_c.jpg4 TAKE OFF by green helmet spanish AFOL, en Flickr

You’ve been awarded (3) points.

Judges’ comments…

I thought the drone was very nicely done. The color palette was very interesting. Would have liked to have seen a little more surrounding detail but overall nicely done.     

Good build on the drone, not just the standard grey but you used a camo pattern. I thought the runway base was a good addition, although it looks to be in an unmarked location, this runway.  Great collaboration between both you and Paintballman.  It was just a side build but you guys did very well.

Be Sure to Update Your AARs. 

Thanks for playing!

Thanks! The Drone is a model that tries to be as real as I can. The color palette tried to fit a snowy environment, and it can be configured for other scenarios.