aislin

Mailbox box design survey - asking for help

Hi everyone,

My apologies for this post, I did read the forum rules but did not see anything about posting surveys, so if this is not allowed, the admin may remove this post.

Well, because I'd like to start my own business I have to do research first, because people might not be interested in my product. It is NOT that I am trying to sell my product here,
I know that is against the rules and I haven't started my business yet so I can't sell anyway yet.

The idea is to design personalized mailbox boxes. What boxes, you ask? Well, boxes with a personalized design* that fit through the mailbox and in which you can send gifts/presents,
such as lego polybags/giftcards you buy at your lego store, to that special person you wish to give it to, but cannot give it in person. You can add a special personal message inside +
matching labels/poststamps.

As I said above, I need to know if there is enough interest by people around the world, before I can start this company, therefor I ask you to fill in a little survey, which takes just 5 minutes of your time.
https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/MPPNSMZ

Many thanks in advance,

Aislin

*Note, that I will not design any Lego on the box itself, since that goes against the Lego rights, except if they grand me their permission on paper.