Sign in to follow this  
Darnok

WTC Monthly, Issue 1

The WTC is proud to announce the release of its newsletter: the "WTC Monthly". Without further ado (click for large readable version):

q25jm6d.png

Edited by Drunknok

I have never, in all my life, read a more true document. :thumbup:

Very Well Written Drunknok, I really like how well you've fit into the WTC

I forgot to mention: both the recipe as well as the offer on "The Last Page" are genuine. I would like to hear of your results with the gratin, and would love any new citizens in Mesabi Landing.

Great idea - I love seeing other perspectives on what is going on in BoBS and a newspaper is a great vessel for this. I had earlier considered a competitor for the KPA, but I am happy to see others beating me to it. :pir-wink:

Some of my characters might be a bit startled to read this, as will others, but so far, Corrington has prided itself with a free press.

The BoC is slightly concerned with the economic incentives, though, as the good count still owes a considerable sum. It seems he keeps finding other avenues for expenditure than paying back his debts.... :pir-tongue:

Great idea, guys - and very WTC-ish!

1 hour ago, Bregir said:

The BoC is slightly concerned with the economic incentives, though, as the good count still owes a considerable sum.

The WTC is no longer only the Count! That money will come out of my pockets.

Another perspective of the news and definitely WTCish. It's always good to see things from someone else's point of view! The recipe is a neat touch and it's nice to get a little advertising for prospective builders for your settlement. I found it interesting to have 'passing away' and 'Sexiest' in the same sentence. 

"Eslandola...those greedy buggers want nothing but your hard-earned cash" BALONEY,  :hmpf_bad:  we're just good salesmen. we do like your money though... 

Just now, Flavius Gratian said:

Excellent write up! I've also had ideas about starting a news paper in the future. We'll see if it happens now, I have to figure out a competing perspective first

Do it - the more the better! I really did not want to discourage you (or anybody else). Whatever you have in mind: please make it so! :thumbup:

A great idea to post another newspaper other than the "fairly" neutral KPA! That recipe is a really genuine idea and era appropriate!!! Remind me to give you a recipe for sweet wine for your next issue!

There will be a new issue of the WTCM out in mid January, so I want to remind everybody of two things:

1. If you want to write a "letter" to the editor, there is still time to do so, but do not wait for too long. PM me before the 10th of January if you want a reply to your letter in the next issue.
  2. The incentive for setting up a residence in Mesabi Landing will no longer be active once the next issue is out. So if you have an idea for a settler in Mesabi Landing: again, there is still time, but do not wait too long.

If anybody has a topic he wants to see featured: please PM me. I am always open to suggestions... as well as bribes. :devil:

Edited by Drunknok