Here's a little something I've been working on for a while now, mainly because I just didn't have time to edit the video.  Instructions should come out late 2017 to early 2018.  The video link is below, and some pictures after that!!  Before anyone else asks, I fixed the steering, it was something purely wrong with my configured profiles settings for the Sbrick, but no one could have known that ;)  Enjoy!

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

1280x960.jpg

Edited by TmoneyTechnic

6 hours ago, Jurss said:

It is just simple chassis, also steering angle is very limited.

That's the point, and I decided to fix the steering after the video (I had forgotten that I wasn't running the servo at full power).  Thanks for the feedback!

6 hours ago, RohanBeckett said:

tip: if you use Bricksafe to upload/store you photos, it automatically gives you links to re-sized versions!

640x448.jpg

Ok, Thanks for the tip!

Edited by TmoneyTechnic

servo at full power or not shouldn't change steering angle... do you mean you switched to a AA battery box? That doesn't make a difference.

It does if you have it 

4 hours ago, Isak said:

servo at full power or not shouldn't change steering angle... do you mean you switched to a AA battery box? That doesn't make a difference.

If you have it set to 10~20% power (like me) it won't work, as it encounters some resistance at its outermost angles.  That being said, you are right if you don't decrease the power level by more than 30% or switch to a AAA battery box.  

Edited by TmoneyTechnic

If you make a custom controller in the profile designer, you can set the maximum positive and negative settings for an individual slider(so it has an equal amount power in each direction).  I had used the wrong profile to drive the creation, which drove the servo at 0.2 (20%) of its full power.  Lesson learned: don't mess around with your controller settings.