Sign in to follow this  
SanDiLego

My Avengers tower moc

I'm new to this forum so I really have no idea how to appropriately post a picture. Won't work through upload or link... I use a dslr so I guess my pictures are too big a file :X

More pictures on my instagram and my imgur:) https://www.instagram.com/san_dilego and https://imgur.com/a/TUfDR The avengers tower is SEMI-complete :) Just waiting on a shipment of el wire and some parts but for the most part, it's finished. #lego 1st floor is the lounge. It's got a security metal detector entrance so no crazies come by and blow the dang thing up. It's got a water fountain, waterfall, 8 chairs to represent some of the Avengers. 2nd floor is the restaurant. What better way to celebrate your anniversary next to one of Tony Stark's very own suits! 3rd floor is the kitchen for Tony Stark's personal chefs and the restaurant below. You want to eat something and anything? The chefs will make it for you :) 4th floor is the R&D floor where Tony Stark and SHIELD... well they research and develop stuff. 5th floor is the Iron Legion. 6th/7th floor is the Avengers bar. I call it the A-BAR. There we'll see #StanLee drunk from drinking asgardian wine. 8th floor is the Quinjet Hangar. and 9th floor is SHIELD HQ

KakaoTalk_20171210_025158412.jpg

14 minutes ago, neithan said:

A little bit blurry but damn! It looks marvellous!

(still trying to find Pennywise...)

On 12/12/2017 at 7:00 AM, ali1994 said:

Great design. Is there a way for you to share the design?

Thanks! I'd rather not see this as a cheap knockoff in a few months :p i hope you can understand....