Bonaparte

Eurobricks Event 2018 - Accommodation Topic

Our Wild West chalet is now full:

1. JanetVanD

2. Son of JanetVanD

3. Nate Dias

4.Friend of Nate Dias

5. Caladon

I don't know if you want this in this topic too or not, but Eiker86 has booked a four-bed Lalandia cabin for himself, myself, Lego Fjotten and Quarryman.

18 hours ago, L@go said:

I don't know if you want this in this topic too or not, but Eiker86 has booked a four-bed Lalandia cabin for himself, myself, Lego Fjotten and Quarryman.

Yes, thanks for that info. I would like to know where everyone is staying.

I've updated the first post of this topic with all the latest info.

13 hours ago, Bonaparte said:

I would like to know where everyone is staying.

Dfenz and I are booked into the Hotel Svanen.

So my husbands relatives have thrown a Monkey wrench in my plans.

Looks like I might have to attended a wedding instead. Will have exact dates soon. So for now I should probably be taken of the sharing a room list.

If I can still go I'll just book something by myself. How frustrating.

@Bonaparte

Sorry for the late reply, Criosphynx.

While there's nothing wrong with a wedding at all, it's still extremely bad timing, isn't it? :wink: 
Hope you make it anyway.:thumbup:

Oheyyy, what's the chalet situation like, anyone got space or looking to put one together?

If not I'll have a look at the nearby hotels but worth a shot.

23 hours ago, Dragonator said:

Oheyyy, what's the chalet situation like, anyone got space or looking to put one together?

If not I'll have a look at the nearby hotels but worth a shot.

Looking at page 1 all chalets are full right now.
I don't think it's wise to hope for one of these people not attending, so I'd advise to look for a room in a hotel, because it's also not propable that you find 4 more eventees not on this list to share a chalet with. :wink:

17 hours ago, Holodoc said:

Looking at page 1 all chalets are full right now.
I don't think it's wise to hope for one of these people not attending, so I'd advise to look for a room in a hotel, because it's also not propable that you find 4 more eventees not on this list to share a chalet with. :wink:

Fair advice, I'll book in at the place next door.  I am a late addition after all!  All things going well I'll have a lot more notice for next year.

On 4/28/2018 at 11:04 AM, Peppermint_M said:

Also, next year is Windsor, so you'll be super close to meet up. :thumbup:

Oh very convenient!

After Vaionaut's drop out there is one free bed in our chalet for the very unlikely case that someone still hasn't gotten a roof to sleep under.

18:00 seems very early for the check-in to close; most of the people in our chalet won't be arriving until later than that. (unless, Calanon, you're arriving earlier and can check in for us)

Surely people arrive on late flights all the time. Does anyone know what to do in that case?

31 minutes ago, JanetVanD said:

Surely people arrive on late flights all the time. Does anyone know what to do in that case?

I think Calanon said he was arriving early on Saturday, so he should be able to check in for you, but I don't want to speak for him.

From our confirmation e-mail, in case you guys or anyone else needs it:

Check-in: 
You can check in between 15:00 and 18.00 (unless you have chosen early check-in from 12:00). Arrival after 18:00: Please inform us by phone +45 7951 1350 if you will not be arriving until after 18:00 and we will keep your reservation for you. 

So they'll keep the reservation but you might need to call them and let them know. 

Two years ago, I arrived after 22:00 I think. I had no problems with the chalet, I think it was Calanon, who took over the chalet. I don't remember much from then...:wacko: