Bonaparte

Eurobricks Event 2018 - Accommodation Topic

17 hours ago, Holodoc said:

Shall I take care of the accomodation for all of us, or will you, Ecclesiastes?

Awesome! If you don't mind taking care of booking you can do it:thumbup: 

2 hours ago, Redhead1982 said:

I just checked the LL Bilund resort page to make a booking, but everything is unavailable. *huh* 

I did a search right now, and get plenty of options available - did you enter too many adults? You should enter max 3 adults and the rest as children.

1 hour ago, LegoFjotten said:

I did a search right now, and get plenty of options available - did you enter too many adults? You should enter max 3 adults and the rest as children.

Actually, I searched 4 adults/1 child like a couple days ago. However, it's available again, so I'm guessing they had a bug or something.

Booked!

1 Wild West cottage [FULL]
Aredhel
Peppermint_M
Redhead1982
Ryushi
MstrOfPppts (child)

So the Hollidy Village page offers you the Wild West cottage (where we usually stayed and was fine) if you search for 4 adults and one child. I've seen other booking sites offering them even if searching for 5 adults but they don't include the breakfast nor linen options, so I just booked from their site. We might mention that on check-in to cover some extra costs for the child breakfast price - depends on the mood :)

Looking forward to meeting you all in a few months!

Edited by MstrOfPppts

On ‎17‎.‎12‎.‎2017 at 12:16 AM, MstrOfPppts said:

So the Hollidy Village page offers you the Wild West cottage (where we usually stayed and was fine) if you search for 4 adults and one child. I've seen other booking sites offering them even if searching for 5 adults but they don't include the breakfast nor linen options, so I just booked from their site. We might mention that on check-in to cover some extra costs for the child breakfast price - depends on the mood :)

Looking forward to meeting you all in a few months!

I had email contact and they asked me if we stayed with 5 adults last year. They couldn't believe it we did (two, four and six ýears ago... :wall:)

It gets worse from year to year, but I think I can manage it. :wink:

Hi all

As stated in the sign up thread. I will bring the reincarnated old trusty. So I do not need accomodation.

I will reserve a spot in the camping area.

all the best   merry x-mas and a happy brick year to you all

Henning M.

Update for the room with Ecclesiastes, Snefroe, Vaionaut, Skalldyr and me:

My e-mail contact, Mr. Christiansen, who needs 3 days to reply by the way, was able to confirm we may stay with 5 adults. What he didn't write was the manner how I should transfer the money.

The official website is not able to handle 5 adults in the Wild West Cabins. Sadly Mr. Christiansen is off duty from now on until 3rd of January. :hmpf_bad:

And to top all that the reservation website now states there are no more rooms available at the end of May. :thumbup::facepalm:

Stay tuned...

3 hours ago, Holodoc said:

Update for the room with Ecclesiastes, Snefroe, Vaionaut, Skalldyr and me: 

Stay tuned...

Thank you so much for handling this! Turns out to be more stressful than expected...:look:

We decided to book one of the cabins at Lalandia since the Wild West cabins are so tiny. They are a little bit more expensive but more than twice the size and close to the Holiday Village.

I think there are cabins/rooms available at the holiday village now though, if you prefer to stay there.

On 12/24/2017 at 3:51 AM, Criosphynx said:

any other suggestions as to where to stay if the park is booked up?

I think it unlikely the park will be booked up but we booked for the nearby Hotel Svanen. A little more comfortable than those cabins and a short walk to the eurobricks event HQ.

So I've been updating the first topic of this thread to make an up-to-date overview of the shared rooms/chalets.

Here's the list of people who are still looking for sharing a room/chalet and didn't yet make any pre-agreement with other members:

• Criosphynx
  • Calanon

Who else would like to share a chalet? If we have 2-3 more people then another one can be booked.

On 12/26/2017 at 5:20 PM, Dfenz said:

I think it unlikely the park will be booked up but we booked for the nearby Hotel Svanen. A little more comfortable than those cabins and a short walk to the eurobricks event HQ.

Good to know! Thanks!

We have booked a Wild West chalet with Nate & Steve, so there is room for one more male non-smoker. Calanon, are you still looking for a place?

On 12/27/2017 at 9:20 AM, Dfenz said:

Is Propellen or Svanen closer or are they all about the same? I booked a room at the Propellen just because I've stayed a couple times before and know the place but wouldn't mind trying the Svanen as well. 

5 hours ago, elleana said:

Is Propellen or Svanen closer or are they all about the same? I booked a room at the Propellen just because I've stayed a couple times before and know the place but wouldn't mind trying the Svanen as well. 

Looking at Google Maps Propellen seems to be a little bit closer to the village, but not by much. Propellen is definitely closer to Legoland, but since it's Billund we're talking at most a few minutes walking extra anyway. :tongue:

Finally I managed to get things sorted. Chalet booked! :sweet:

Ecclesiastes
Snefroe
Skalldyr
Vaionaut
Holodoc

PM to each resident on the way.

On 1/1/2018 at 1:12 PM, JanetVanD said:

We have booked a Wild West chalet with Nate & Steve, so there is room for one more male non-smoker. Calanon, are you still looking for a place?

Yes please! Sorry for the delayed response.

On 1-1-2018 at 2:12 PM, JanetVanD said:

@JanetVanD Could you please provide the list of people (with EB usernames) in your chalet? Then I'll update the overview in the first post of this topic.

Just booked a Wild West cottage for:

• BobDeQuatre
  • Denis (Gzu, a friend of mine)
  • Whitefang
  • Kim (Whitefang's wife)

On 10-1-2018 at 6:58 PM, Holodoc said:

Finally I managed to get things sorted. Chalet booked! :sweet:

Ecclesiastes
Snefroe
Skalldyr
Vaionaut