Bonaparte

Eurobricks Event 2018 - Accommodation Topic

Eurobricks Event 2018

Billund Denmark

In this topic you can work out the details if you want to share a chalet or room with other people coming to the event. This way you can seriously optimize/reduce the cost of your stay. However, please keep in mind that it might not be possible to have a perfect filling in each chalet/room. 

For info about the event, please visit the Eurobricks Event 2018 Information Topic.

Shared chalet/room overview:

Room 1 [FULL] -> pirate room for 5 persons at the Pirates' Inn Motel

Bonaparte (room responsible)
Martijn
Danny
Jan
Kevin

Room 2 [FULL] -> wild west chalet

Holodoc (room responsible)
Ecclesiastes
Snefroe
Vaionaut
Skalldyr

Room 3 [FULL] -> wild west chalet

MstrOfPppts (room responsible)
Aredhel
Peppermint_M
Redhead1982
Ryushi

Room 4 [FULL] -> wild west chalet

JanetVanD (room responsible)
Son of JanetVanD
Nate Dias
Friend of Nate Dias
Calanon

Room 5 [FULL] -> wild west chalet

BobDeQuatre (room responsible)
Denis (Gzy, a friend of Bob)
Whitefang
Kim (Whitefang's wife)

Room 6 [FULL] -> Lalandia chalet

Eiker86 (room responsible)
L@go
Lego Fjotten
Quarryman

Room 7 [FULL] -> Hotel Svanen

Dfenz
Bfenz

Room 8 [FULL] -> pirate room for 5 persons at the Pirates' Inn Motel

CopMike (room responsible)
Morten
KimT
Anders67
mechamike

Yes, I don't mind sharing rooms with Peppy, Aredhel and Redhead - as usual :)

me need a roomies too if anyone is willing to share (or has space in the girl cabin)

I'm looking for roomies too, though I'd prefer a room at the motel to be honest, not a huge fan of the wild west chalets. On the other hand, are the ninja chalets less crappy?

6 hours ago, Quarryman said:

I'm looking for roomies too, though I'd prefer a room at the motel to be honest, not a huge fan of the wild west chalets. On the other hand, are the ninja chalets less crappy?

I found a single room at the Hotel Propellen (across the road from the Village) at a pretty-cheap-for-Denmark-but-not-quite-as-cheap-as-Legoland-Village prices - you might want to look into that...

The accommodation options are available on booking.com also. As far as I am aware that site doesn't require payment in full up front.

Also for couples who might not want to share the Hotel Svanen rate inclusive of breakfast is a reasonable €578 for 4 nights. Its much cheaper than trying to book a whole cabin or Pirate room.

Edited by Dfenz
extra info

I checked the booking.com for more details. They state "Wild West cottage is for max. 4 adults, 1 child under 13". They say there's a bunk bed for 2 in one room, and three single beds in the other room. Can't see more details from their pics.

Does this mean we should group as 4 and not group of 5? I haven't stayed in those cottages before, so have no idea what that 5th bed could look like. 

Following this, @Peppermint_M, @Aredhel , @MstrOfPppts... should we be a group of 4? What about @Holodoc? I know there's other option to stay with @Skalldyr

Me and my friend will most likely share a chalet with @WhiteFang ... and whoever he is bringing with him. But I'm still worried about the issue with the bunk beds :hmpf_bad:

1 hour ago, Redhead1982 said:

I checked the booking.com for more details. They state "Wild West cottage is for max. 4 adults, 1 child under 13". They say there's a bunk bed for 2 in one room, and three single beds in the other room. Can't see more details from their pics.

Does this mean we should group as 4 and not group of 5? I haven't stayed in those cottages before, so have no idea what that 5th bed could look like. 

Following this, @Peppermint_M, @Aredhel , @MstrOfPppts... should we be a group of 4? What about @Holodoc? I know there's other option to stay with @Skalldyr

The layout does allow five adults, there are two beds in one room and three in another, a bunk bed and a single. The top bunk is probably why "under 13" is noted, but we never had any problems before.

3 hours ago, Peppermint_M said:

The layout does allow five adults, there are two beds in one room and three in another, a bunk bed and a single. The top bunk is probably why "under 13" is noted, but we never had any problems before.

That sound great. I finally got some pictures, and it looks ok for 5.

19 hours ago, Skalldyr said:

@Holodoc @Vaionaut What do you think about sharing a cabin?
And if yes who would like to join?

19 hours ago, Ecclesiastes said:

Me:thumbup:

Sonds good for me, too  :wink:

@Holodoc, which option would you like to choose?
Who wants to join us? :classic:

Edited by Vaionaut

To make it official, I can act as room responsible for one chalet.

We're booking the Wild West Cottage for 5 adults (as in previous years) or 4 adults according to this year's info on booking.com or Legoland's page. So far, there's 4 of us (correct me if I'm wrong): @Peppermint_M, @Aredhel, @MstrOfPppts and me. I'm guessing @MstrOfPppts can be ''presented'' as a child:grin:, so there's room for one more adult. Who wants to be no.5?

Hard to choose now! :blush:

I'll go for the Skalldyr, Ecclesiastes, Vaionaut option this time.
So there's still room for one more. Sne, do you read this?? :wink:

Shall I take care of the accomodation for all of us, or will you, Ecclesiastes?

4 minutes ago, Holodoc said:

So there's still room for one more. Sne, do you read this?? :wink:

Shall I take care of the accomodation for all of us?

I think it would be very nice if you could be the room responsible!

And yes, @snefroe join us! :thumbup:

21 hours ago, Redhead1982 said:

To make it official, I can act as room responsible for one chalet.

We're booking the Wild West Cottage for 5 adults (as in previous years) or 4 adults according to this year's info on booking.com or Legoland's page. So far, there's 4 of us (correct me if I'm wrong): @Peppermint_M, @Aredhel, @MstrOfPppts and me. I'm guessing @MstrOfPppts can be ''presented'' as a child:grin:, so there's room for one more adult. Who wants to be no.5?

Can I be number 5?

2 hours ago, Ryushi said:

Can I be number 5?

Ryushi, you're welcome to share with the rest of us. That makes us 5 (4 girls and 1 boy). So we're full.

Anyone willing to take in this noob?

Looks like I just missed out on the ladies room. :(

I'm 5'7 120lbs so I'm sure I'd fit on these bunk beds and wouldn't mind an air mattress if someone had one.

Edited by Criosphynx