• Minifig
  3. 3. Set?

• Tantive IV
    • Star Wars Chess
    • Endor Bunker
    • Jedi temple
    • Queen Amidalas Royal Starship
    • Death Star Trench with mini's
    • Other (only say things worthy of being in this poll.I would prefer if your just voted above though, it would make it a lot easier)

Well it depends on what the set will lock like. Is the Endor Bunker going to be like the Hoth Base?

I just can't even begin to think of anything but a UCS, minifig-filled, trans-clear and trans-blue coated, multiple scened, fully trans Obi Wan's ghost, Taun Taun'ed, Wampa'ed, Bacta Tank'ed, Snowtrooper'ed, cave in ceiling'ed, hangar bay door closing...

HOTH BASE.

The only Star Wars movie that really brought out real emotion in me aside from the first, and yet the one with the CRAPPIEST renditions in plastic of one of the franchise's most important and dramatic scenes...

...the rebels getting their megablocks handed to them by giant, lumbering machines of death while freezing their butts off, initiating extreme survival tactics, talking to dead people, fighting hulking monsters, and ending up having to ditch on the whole place they worked so hard to maintain.

I ask you... when was the last time, in Lego or from Kenner / Hasbro, did you EVER see Hoth done justice as a playset?

But hey, if you guys are happy with a few ships blowing up over a big metal planet or some of those other revolutionary ideas, knock yourselves out.

While I remain painfully conscious.

I wonder what the above Jedi Temple would look like after the penny-pinchers in the accounting department got done cutting it down to fit budget?

Exactly.

*n*

I went with the Endor Bunker as the figs could be so good and we already have a tantive IV in UCS form and i can't see the inside being that good as the original was more than $150.

Well it depends on what the set will lock like. Is the Endor Bunker going to be like the Hoth Base?

Well the Hoth Base was a $50 set and this set has a $150 price point, so the potential is very good.

Simple vote for me: I stand by my first choice ;-) OT MF Tantive IV ;-)

And Legoman I corrected the Tantive spelling :-P

*yoda*

The Tantive IV would never be in the $150 price range at a decent minifig scale. you'd get something like the Republic Cruiser, so no detail or room inside other than the cockpit.

i'd propose a deathstar playset in the spirit of http://www.baronsat.net/baronshop/Death-St..._Death-Star.htm (but not at this rediculous price, after all lego produced the sail barge at 90 euro where he asks 1000 euro)

The Tantive IV would never be in the $150 price range at a decent minifig scale. you'd get something like the Republic Cruiser, so no detail or room inside other than the cockpit.

Yes it would !! YOu know the the set will lack a proper interior, its always the case so don't expect something different ;-)

And the ISD and RC are swet sets, and for me clearly opens the way to a MF Tantive IV !!

And please guys, stop discusing what you ant to see, please reply to the poll, if notits clearly not helping ;-)

*yoda*

We need a Venator Cruiser in minifig scale! *y*

So my vote goes for prequel trilogy and other.

Venator ON!

Edited by Stealth Hunter

Original Trilogy, Endor.

Now I'll say this. My heart screams Tantive IV, but they won't do it sufficiently, and at this point we have every necessary minifig to do it ourselves except for Captain Antilles.

We'll never get a Captain Antilles anyway... LEGO isn't about to say, "oh look, you can lift him by the neck and throw his shattered lifeless shell into the corner of the room when Vader doesn't get what he wants!" Then a little picture showing someone throwing him at their eye with an X over it. Not happening. Most iconic anniversary set possible, but they won't do it. >:-(

SO!

Endor. It's iconic enough. You can always recreate the victory party marking the end of the whole series, and it gives us what we really need, minifigs! *sweet*

Luke (new hat), Leia (same hat), Han (using that trenchcoat I keep telling them to make for Comm. Gordon), Rebel Troopers (3rd use of that hat, thus making the part worthwhile), reddish brown, dark tan, or even bley Ewoks. Throw in a couple, they're small. *wub*

Want to impress me to death? Anakin, Obi-Wan, Yoda spirits. 8-

I had to change my vote half way through. At first, Queen Amidala's been a seriously neglected minifig. So much so that there isn't one >:-( . And who could say no to a sleek, heavily chromed or metallic styled naboo transport 8-| *sweet* :'-) . Well, I did. I want more of those new speeders bikes, more rebels,an even better AT-ST with an actual 2 seat configuration, a large baseplate with a cool little bunker with and ultimately, more stormies *wub* , and of course the cute retinue of furry plastic care bears >:-) ... Endor, next to the Emperors arrival, is one of the coolest sequences in the OT. Well, maybe not better than one between a father and a way-word son ;-) , but that wouldn't be a cool Lego Diorama or anything, unless it had voice brick to repeat a few lines. James Earl Jones on!!!

*edit* I also meant Scout Troopers. I am not sure how I at first forgot them. I must be "getting to old for this sort of thing."

Edited by Palin Jax

The irony of this whole voting is that people have voted for a OT set but the highest number of votes for an actual set is the Jadi temple which is a PT set! haha, funny, :-P

I would be very happy with PT Jedi temple becuase if you think about it, the jedi temple is a set that can really only be released for a situation like this, whereas things like the Tantive 4 will most likley be released anyway as a set for the 2011 TV series.

My second vote would go to the Royal Naboo Starship although maybe to impractical because it is chrome, but i would love one anyway! *wub*

Ashoka~ *sweet*

I say a chrome Naboo Royal Starship. First of all, it's my favorite Star Wars ship and I figure we'll get all that other stuff in due time. This is a special set and I figure at $150, it's the only way to get this ship in chrome. We also need a few minifigs (Panaka, the Queen, Padme, and maybe the blue and yellow R2 unit).

lets see... sorry, im a PT fan, also a huge jedi fan, so PT and jedi temple. not the naboo crusier, it would be too small, even if they did make it chrome. i scrapped the the chess idea because nobody would vote for it, although i am pleased it was put on the poll! *sweet* Tantive IV, a no for me. i bet lego could find a billion opportunities to make that a set other than an aniversery one. (what tv show in 2011?) endor bunker: i like the idea, but the figs just dont do it for me :-( *sad* . ...did i forget any thing?

whoops! forgot the trench idea! no, too small, it would be only minis, and cost about $20... as for the "other" idea, still hoping for the all scenes set, (like 2-6 small scences from every movie) such as: ki adi mundi on mygeeto, with 2 of his batillion clones shooting him down, maybe a backround item, like a tower or something; or qui gon jinn and obi wan vs darth maul; han solo shooting greedo; han, luke and chewie in disquise. i think you get the point. i would absolutly love that!

so is this it? after a period of time (does anyone know how long?), the set with the most votes on EB, TLC will take into serious consideration? i hope so...

Edited by JimButcher

About a week or two ago, one of the Ambassadors said at FBTB that there was about one more week left, and they'd take the ideas to LEGO. It looks like voting or amount of people interested doesn't matter, rather what ideas LEGO likes.

GUYS! This is not another "give your idea topic" okay. :-| That was the last thread.In this topic i have taken the most wanted from everything said.I know, sure mabye your suggestion is not in the poll, but thats fine, as it did not get much mention/people aggreeing.Thats why this poll was created, to get to the most wanted set.If you want to add your suggestions, feel free, but plase do it in the other topic. ;-)

It looks like voting or amount of people interested doesn't matter, rather what ideas LEGO likes.

I thought that was clear from the start *wacko*

-Chuck

OT/Minifig/Hoth: Medium Rebel Transport & Tauntauns

:-)

Original Trilogy all the way. Lego started with that, and that is what it should celebrate with. Plus, the only really cool set that could come out of the PT is the Jedi Temple. I was torn between Tantive IV and Endor, but I am a big Endor fan so that is how I voted.

*edit* I also meant Scout Troopers. I am not sure how I at first forgot them. I must be "getting to old for this sort of thing."

X-D

My Jedi Master instincts tell me we'll have 2 Endor BPs in january '09 ;-) Don't jump on my guys, its only my assumption. Why ?

* the scouties are the only troopers that never were subject to TLC's colour change

* TLC invented sweet new colours for future Ewoks: dark brown and dark tan are magnificent colours IMO

* This year saw the birth of the such anticipated Ep4 rebels, so the only rebels that need to be done are the Endor ones

* This makes a spot for a sweet exclusive set: Endor Bunker Door (like the Hoth one) - see how I look marketing strategies here ;-)

* finally, the CW made a brilliant speeder bike (no need to reinvent one for the scouties BP)

So to wrap it up, the only novelty part would be the Endor Trooper hats and thats it !! They have all the moulds for everything else ;-)

EDIT: sorry Legoman for that off topic intrusion ;-) And I was the first one to try and stop it !! My bad.

*yoda*

Honestly, I really hope that we get a OT set. I like the OT a lot more than the PT. Unlike some people, I don't just like the PT because of the huge battles and armies. The story of the OT is a lot better, and there are way better set options. Also, how are there 17 votes for PT, but yet 17 for the temple and 6 for the Queen's ship?

My vote:

- OT

- Minifig Scale

- Tantive IV

It seems that the fans of the OT divide their votes between the "Endor bunker battle" and the "Tantive IV".

The PT voters agree on the "Jedi temple"...