MODELTEAM7

Hello generation of the brick!

Hello generation of the brick!

I have always been fascinated by the possibilities of construction and imagination that created this brick. But other passions took over for many years.

Then one day I discovered on the internet, the Bricklink site where you can find everything on the brick, even the oldest sets.

Then I discovered that there was a whole community of fans around the world. I found in my attic my catalogs from 1988 to 1997 that I had kept.

I even found the Lego service leaflets for missing parts, it was the time of Minitel with 3615 LEGO for the lego info:catalogs, games, events. A distant memory!

Who remembers the harbor scenes of 1991? Or the scenes of seaside town, as with that of 1992? One scene that I like is the 1991 catalog page 33 with the boat pump 4031. Nothing to do with today's CAD!

Today the new pieces offer more creative possibilities! So very good construction!

Currently I propose a model at Lego Ideas contest, you can visit my topic “Police Pursuit Vehicle” on the forum Lego Town.

Hey there and welcome! Haven't looked at your vehicle by now, but I hope your username is a promise of what to expect next from you? As a big fan of the Model Team line I would wish LEGO had not discontinued that line :wink:

Greetings from Austria,

Chris