This is my new creation! I tried to build beside the windmill a 3 fields economy with many operational steps the farmers in the middle age worked on.

Hope you enjoy!

24033564027_27c9474185.jpgmedieval windmill by kofi, auf Flickr

Lovely details. Who is the king meeting under the tree?

Looks nice! I love the colors here! The windmill roof looks really nice for a curved roof! Also, very nice wheat fields. :) My one nitpick is the reg. tan in the landscape, I think it is a litte too bright, and looks slightly out of place... Overall though, awesome build! :D

Very impressive. Could you post (many!) more pictures showing different scenes,details and angles in this MOC? The overview is already awesome, but some close-ups from different directions would be appreciated too!

8 hours ago, MAB said:

Lovely details. Who is the king meeting under the tree?

A detailed picture will give you a closer look at this scene! Within the next few days I will upload them!!

5 hours ago, TheLordOfBricks said:

Looks nice! I love the colors here! The windmill roof looks really nice for a curved roof! Also, very nice wheat fields. :) My one nitpick is the reg. tan in the landscape, I think it is a litte too bright, and looks slightly out of place... Overall though, awesome build! :D

the reg. tan... you are talking about the cornfield? which other color would you prefer? From my point of view yellow would harm the view to the main object - the windmill. Wouldn't it?

5 hours ago, Drunknok said:

Very impressive. Could you post (many!) more pictures showing different scenes,details and angles in this MOC? The overview is already awesome, but some close-ups from different directions would be appreciated too!

More pics are coming! So stay tuned ;)

Wow! I love everything about this moc. It's Huge! Looks around 64x64 I'm guessing? How long did this take!? It's amazing. I love the way you did the wheat. That's a really nice technique. One more question, what set is the 8x8 round plate (On top of the windmill) from? The design on it look's so cool! This looks so good. Tons of great techniques used here. I'd love to see what you do next :)

1 hour ago, kofi said:

the reg. tan... you are talking about the cornfield? which other color would you prefer? From my point of view yellow would harm the view to the main object - the windmill. Wouldn't it?

Ohhh, my bad, it isn't tan, the wheat looks awesome! My small nitpick is the bright color intermingled with the olive to the right of the rocky section, personally, it stand out a little too much, and it doesn't quite fit in with the rest of the landscape. Personally, I would probably have gone with dk. tan, to go with the olive green. Don't get me wrong, this is a really great build, just a small suggestion! :D

1 hour ago, MovieMocs said:

Wow! I love everything about this moc. It's Huge! Looks around 64x64 I'm guessing? How long did this take!? It's amazing. I love the way you did the wheat. That's a really nice technique. One more question, what set is the 8x8 round plate (On top of the windmill) from? The design on it look's so cool! This looks so good. Tons of great techniques used here. I'd love to see what you do next :)

The dish is from this set (76080). It is printed!

76080-1.t1.png

https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?S=76080-1&name=Ayesha's Revenge&category=[Super Heroes][Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2]#T=S&O={"iconly":0}

39 minutes ago, TheLordOfBricks said:

Ohhh, my bad, it isn't tan, the wheat looks awesome! My small nitpick is the bright color intermingled with the olive to the right of the rocky section, personally, it stand out a little too much, and it doesn't quite fit in with the rest of the landscape. Personally, I would probably have gone with dk. tan, to go with the olive green. Don't get me wrong, this is a really great build, just a small suggestion! :D

Ah, this color! Yes that is bright yellowish green! I love that color! I used it because I wanted to show the 3 fields economy in my MOC. One is the cornfield (summer grain) in the front left part, in the rear right section there we find the winter grain with preparing the field with the plow. And in the front right section there is the broke field...

But nevertheless there are other colors that could fit!

Edited by kofi

Looks great, I love how well blended the nature colors with the man built structures, the vegetation, and posing of figs gives a feeling of there is always a thing to watch and apprecciate.
Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

The landscape looks amazing, so many details. I could probably look at this moc for hours and still find something new to see. Awesome build! I really like it!

Awesome build.  I love the landscaping especially the birch trees, the pathways, and the wheat field.  The windmill is great.  I like the way you did the roof.  The fig posing is excellent.  Great job overall.

Thanks a lot for your comments! I am happy you enjoy my creation! And thanks to all who visited my flickr account and added my MOC as a favourite! 

By the way I missed to answer a few questions!

the creation stands 96x96 studs tall! And it took me 100 hours to finish the creation!

Thanks a lot!

there are some detailed pictures on my flickr account, if anyone hasn‘t seen it yet ;)