Microdragons

[BH - Rodian] Death of a Traitor

Transmitted from Tatooine to Nar Eurbrikka

I finally found the traitor Mooris Pel on the outskirts of Mos Espa. Seems he had a lot of credits lying around when he deserted from the Empire, as he offered me a considerable to leave him alone. The Empire pays better though, so I drug him outside and executed him. I will take the head to the Empire as proof of a job well done. I just hope his droid didn't report me to the local authorities. - "Cael the Butcher"

25005429938_c7341d42d2_z.jpg

25005452988_11dbec22d2_k.jpg

Spoiler

(Out of character) I'm amazed I managed to make this look good, seeing as I managed to use every single tan brick in my collection. Suffice it to say, I didn't have enough tan pieces to do a proper roof. I hope you like the AC unit instead!

25005448748_5907d80f52_k.jpg

Edited by Microdragons

I like it!  Nice use of the wedge bricks over the doorway, and the awning adds a great but subtle touch of color.

I'd suggest picking up a few sheets of white poster board for a makeshift background and to put under your model when you shoot.

Also, if you'd like to officially join the Empire for the Shadows of Nar Eurbrikka game, you can sign up here.

Can a bounty hunter join the Empire without becoming a storm trooper or tie pilot? I thought imperial characters had to have an imperial rank.

Your bounty hunter is basically a second character in the universe, whether you're a rebel or an imperial.

As far as I remember you need a 'main' character since you won't get enough XP to reach all the caps when only building BH missions.

Good start anyway! Build has a genuine Tatooine vibe.

Nice work on the AC unit and yay for the little frog by the water :laugh:

I think there's going to be a bit more faction flexibility once SoNE 2.0 comes around, so if you don't feel like participating in the current Endor episode you're probably fine just posting BH builds for now.

I like it! I don't know why, but for some reason the blocky Lego-gore and blood always makes me laugh :head_back: I think the house is remarkably elaborate for what is pretty much just a background to the scenery, it give of a workshop-esque type of look to me. My only criticism would be that for a Mos Espa building, between the orange roof and the colorful droid, the colors are probably just a tad too busy to remind me of Mos Espa. I think it's mainly the droid, as it has different shades of grey and red and also a bit of yellow. But whatever, it's a neat little build and personally, I never liked Rodians anyway, so carry on. :snicker: