Sign in to follow this  
Brandon Miller

Business card holder ideas

So we are talking a box to have many cards in that will sit on a desk yes?

My first points to consider are: Business Type, Company Colours and Location.

The type of business can mean you build something that matches the job. Hiring out cars? build a nice car shaped holder. Estate Agent? A LEGO House (complete with a sale sign on the lawn). Memorable and draws the eye.

Next is company colours. If you want to go simple, something that matches the business colours would be nice, it could even have the business LOGO included (built or sticker). That would be a more discreet use of LEGO but still something anyone would remember.

Location is important simply because of the unfortunate fact people can be sticky fingered. If it is going to sit on your desk away from public/out of team traffic then you're pretty free to have something stupendous. If it is sat out where all can pass by, then there is safety in simplicity. 

Hope this helps :classic:

My brother-in-law used to work for LEGO in Billund and my sister created name card holders in LEGO for their wedding reception. They consisted of a few stacked 4 x 2 bricks on a plate against which the card rested. A 2 x 1 brick attached to the plate in front of the card stopped it from sliding off. On the front left of the plate was a personalised minifigure representing the guest.

Something similar would work as a business card holder on a desk.