Sign in to follow this  
Kwatchi

[SR-FB1] - Dec '17 - Cause for Celebration

ngkIfGO.jpg

Somewhere in Freeport

"Gentlemen, in light of constant pirate depredation, aggression by tyrannical nations, and collusion by envious rivals we have faced in the past months, I applaud our uniting together to make common cause.  Please raise your glasses with me for a toast; 'The Free Traders Association - May our success only be outshone by the gold in our purse!'

Now before we begin to celebrate in earnest, there is the matter of organizing our fleet..."

Lm6zcKy.png

---x---x---x---

Just a little build to serve for the license application to level 25 and the official announcement of the formation of the first Sea Rat trading company - the Free Traders Association (FTA).

And yes, the lantern is crooked.  Bah!

Nice little build!

Who is it we are watching? I guess we will see some organisation thread for the FTA soon? Warehouses, headquarter? All found here. :thumbup:

I am looking forward to what we will see from you. But keep in mind that there is already a trading company with a monopoly on bad behaviour - the WTC! :pir-grin:

Edited by Drunknok

Interesting developments and a nice little build. May I hereby wish you all the best of luck with your new venture!

Cool vignette, I especially like the way you have done the hanging blue flags, I haven't seen them done like that before. Nice job!

Nice little build, Kwatchi, and I'll second blackdeath about that table!  I quite like the lantern at an angle too - gives the impression of it being swayed by the wind/draught :thumbup:  I'm interested in seeing where this Sea Rat company thing is going - strikes me as though it's the few actual pirates among the Sea Rats that could use some company :pir-grin: :laugh:

Great to see a gathering of the Searats. I like the wall technique, and the round table!