Dr Zarkow

[MOC] Wasteland Air Defence

Hi everyone,

I always wanted to build a gattling-gun. And a week ago, I finally did it and finished that prject :)

The two mechanics are getting helped by their friendly cyborg :D

38688763471_0fc9655bc0_b.jpg

37970610554_e3b622e9c3_b.jpg

38632379736_9c50e4fc24_b.jpg

37800606515_88d0638b60_b.jpg

Here's a short video of the functions of the gattling:

26912873239_788fcd37ed_c.jpg

I hope you like it and please let me know what you think :)

Regards,
Chris

This is absolutely brilliant. So much attention to detail. The more I look at it, the more clever uses of pieces I see!. All this wrapped up in a spot-on post-apocalyptic style, from the main build to the amazing (and surprisingly cute!) looking cyborg and each individual minifig, down to those lovely cactuses - just perfect.:classic:

17 hours ago, bataleon said:

Oh man this is brilliant! It reminds me a lot of Fallout. The details are absolutely perfect :)

Thank you! And I think I should really play fallout sometime :D

10 hours ago, Littleworlds said:

This is absolutely brilliant. So much attention to detail. The more I look at it, the more clever uses of pieces I see!. All this wrapped up in a spot-on post-apocalyptic style, from the main build to the amazing (and surprisingly cute!) looking cyborg and each individual minifig, down to those lovely cactuses - just perfect.:classic:

Thank you for the kind compliment :) You're actually the first who said that the cyborg is cute :D

Wow! This is outstanding. I love your use of the gears. It would be so cool it you could make this R/C Controlled!? (The gears) Awesome MECH and MECH backpacks for the mini-figs. The way you built the cactus's is so creative! 11/10 moc. Maybe you could even expand this scene, I feel like this has a ton of potential. Great moc! 

Lol, just watched the vid. Crazy awesome!

Edited by MovieMocs

Just now, MovieMocs said:

Wow! This is outstanding. I love your use of the gears. Does it actually work? (The gears) Awesome MECH and MECH backpacks for the mini-figs. The way you built the cactus's is so creative! 11/10 moc. Maybe you could even expand this scene, I feel like this has a ton of potential. Great moc! 

Thank you! :) I'm glad you guys like it! I already thought of expanding it, at least they need something to shoot at :D

The last pic in this post is actually a video, here's the flickr LINK

There you can see how it works. I like to build functional stuff :)

30 minutes ago, Dr Zarkow said:

Thank you for the kind compliment :) You're actually the first who said that the cyborg is cute :D

It is! How helpful and sljghtly clumsy it holds the crate!:classic: I guess I like big chunky robots! :laugh:

That is really cool!! Love the oversize ammo belt (nice use of the ice skates!!) and the cyborg looks perfect!!

Excellent stuff!!

On 7.12.2017 at 9:42 PM, Littleworlds said:

It is! How helpful and sljghtly clumsy it holds the crate!:classic: I guess I like big chunky robots! :laugh:

haha :D Never thought of it in that way :)

23 hours ago, greg3 said:

That is really cool!! Love the oversize ammo belt (nice use of the ice skates!!) and the cyborg looks perfect!!

Excellent stuff!!

thanks man! :)

13 hours ago, Kalais said:

This is awesome! Ammo belt from ice skates is indeed very nice.

Thank you :) I'm glad you like it!

This is very nicely done similar to what a post-apoc scene might appear. The gunnery is well articulated with the gears spreading out. Nice work. 

9 hours ago, WhiteFang said:

This is very nicely done similar to what a post-apoc scene might appear. The gunnery is well articulated with the gears spreading out. Nice work. 

Thank you :) At first I tried to build a steampunk scene, but somehow ended up in a wasteland/apoc-theme :D

That chaingun looks very well thought out! The little details like those cactuses (I didn't know those gears exist in green!) and soldiers make it top notch!

That is a great build. :thumbup:

Love the detailing and colors in the chaingun.

Funny to see the green gears in another build in a short time (I have seen it in a Western build).

That's really cool looking! Reminds me of a barebone Star Wars cannon. Good job!

On 12.12.2017 at 8:59 AM, Orange Leader said:

That chaingun looks very well thought out! The little details like those cactuses (I didn't know those gears exist in green!) and soldiers make it top notch!

On 15.1.2018 at 11:13 AM, sander1992 said:

That is a great build. :thumbup:

Love the detailing and colors in the chaingun.

Funny to see the green gears in another build in a short time (I have seen it in a Western build).

Thank you! If there was a Mech in it too, then it was also my MOC :D but if not, I would really love to see the technique in another MOC. Could you give me a link?

On 16.1.2018 at 12:21 AM, NovaEB said:

That's really cool looking! Reminds me of a barebone Star Wars cannon. Good job!

Thank you! :) I do not really know that canon. Could you give me a link?

On 22.1.2018 at 6:39 PM, LM71Blackbird said:

That is so cool! Great detailing work, I like the landscape with the cacti!

Thank you :)