Sign in to follow this  
Capitaine Aragon

The Vendetta Angelorum

There once was a woman by the name of Gertrude Baroque, a governor's wife who felt bored with the life she had so, she bought a sloop an disappeared into the night. Captain Baroque then took up the practice of voodoo and allegedly zombiefied her first mate to make him more compliant. In her spare time she practices taxidermy on household animals she finds on her travels. She named her ship The Vendetta Angelorum and added two guns to it for some minimal defense. The figure-head on the front is a sort of dark angel looking being with black wings and a golden face . Without further adieu, here is the Vendetta Angelorum:

Vendetta Angelorum

Here is the front of the sloop and the figurehead. 

V.A Bell and Crewman

Here is a shot of a crewman coming out fro the small bottom deck with an ax . The bell is a similar build to the one on the Silent Mary set. 

First Mate

The zombie first mate at the helm. His left arm is a silver fake arm.

Cap. Gertrude Baroque

Captain Baroque looking over her ship. She always has a cutlass on her.

Back of Vendetta Angelorum

Here is the back of the Vendetta Angelorum.

Cap. Baroque's Cabin

Here is Cap. Baroque's cabin. She has a be and a table with her voodoo concoctions with a stuffed dog. There is also a stuffed cat on her bed. There are two slanted doors leading up to the main deck.

For this sloop, I decided to use primarily maroon, black, red, and some gold colors. It has one mast and sail. I also thought it was time I made a woman pirate besides my first mate aboard the Q.C.R. I also wanted this captain to stand out a bit with her zombie first mate and dead animals in her cabin. I also liked how the sides of the main portion of the ship came out with the maroon slopes. For the front I also used some curved bricks to make a round appearance on the front. The bell, figurehead and the back of the ship are some of the nicer parts in my opinion.