Boba1980

Crait - STAR WARS The Last Jedi

The Microfighters are back. After some other projects, I’m glad to came back to the Microfighter-thing ;-)

Today I want to present you my first 'The Last Jedi' MOC. I tried to find out a significant scene with the Millennium Falcon. And yes, in one of the countless TV-Spots I found this special scene. It takes place on Crait and the Millennium Falcon flies out of the planetes surface. Crait is covered with a layer of white salt over its red-colored soil. And with the Falcon lots of red soil/dust came out of the surface. 

38830992311_1b7feff9e5_c.jpg

Link to the Trailer (0:37): https://youtu.be/KqNX5O1m9dc

I hope you like it. 
Regards
Boba 

Edited by Boba1980

Very nice, I like the cracked surface. Is there a red layer underneath? That would be neat.

Maybe change the trans red for more standard red/dark red for a more "sandy" feel?

Wasn't there a small midi built for the falcon a few years back? Not sure about the scale, but if you wanted a more "realistic" look, that would do the trick I guess.

On 12.12.2017 at 8:26 AM, Moff Muffins said:

Very nice, I like the cracked surface. Is there a red layer underneath? That would be neat.

Maybe change the trans red for more standard red/dark red for a more "sandy" feel?

Wasn't there a small midi built for the falcon a few years back? Not sure about the scale, but if you wanted a more "realistic" look, that would do the trick I guess.

Thanks for your comment @Moff Muffins. No, there is no red layer, because you won't see it on the picture. 

After seeing the movie, yes. It is only dust and no cristals. So the trans-red were not the right choice.

Sorry, but the MICROFIGHTER is the right choice. Please look to my flickr Stream an you know why. It is one of my MICROFIGHTER-MOCs.

On 12.12.2017 at 9:22 AM, JACKATTACKS said:

Nice, like the cracked surface! And is that a porg next to Chewie? :laugh:

Yes! @JACKATTACKS:thumbup::thumbup: It's a porg. 

6 hours ago, Boba1980 said:

Sorry, but the MICROFIGHTER is the right choice. Please look to my flickr Stream an you know why. It is one of my MICROFIGHTER-MOCs.

Peace, it was just a suggestion. :wink:

btw.: love the "Micro" Imperial Assault Hovertank!

Edited by Moff Muffins
spelling and subject

On 16.12.2017 at 6:31 PM, Moff Muffins said:

Peace, it was just a suggestion. :wink:

btw.: love the "Micro" Imperial Assault Hovertank!

Thanks @Moff Muffins, the hovertank is my favorite Microfighter so far.  

On 16.12.2017 at 10:22 PM, Joemmo said:

this is awesome - especially love how you made the cracked surface.

Tanks @Joemmo, I thinks this technique represents the planets surface the best.